I Like You

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

During lunch time, Min Soa sitting at the cafeteria and eating her sandwich by herself. Then someone comes to the cafeteria and tell everyone at the cafeteria.

"Everyone! There's a fight at the outside. I heard that Myungsoo involved too!", that guy said. He always telling people if there's any fights in the school.

Everyone rush out to see the fight.

*Should I follow them?*, she thought because she is the only person who still eating at the cafeteria.

*I think I should*, she nodded and leave her sandwich.

She follow them and see the fight. But she is far away.

*It's really him...*, she saw Myungsoo.

The bell ringing and everyone rushing into their class. Min Soa walking to her class too but she still looking at the fight.

In the class, she just thinking if he is alright or not. She can't wait for the class to ends.

The bell ringing and the class ends.

She quickly going out from class and find Myungsoo but she didn't see him. She go to the back of the school and she see someone groaning in a pain.

She look at that person and that person is Myungsoo. His face is wounds. His lips is bleeding too.

When Myungsoo turn his head, he see Min Soa looking at him innocently.

*What she doing here?*, he feels shy and bowed his head.

She approach him and poke his shoulder sofly and gives he a signal, 'Are you alright?'.

"Haha. What it's mean? I don't understand", he said and giggles. He never learn signal language.

She take his hand and write on his hand, 'Are you alright?'.

He grinned and say, "I'm fine", and smiling.

She looks worried. 

"You worry about me?", he said and smile. He feels very happy that she is beside him.

She nodded and take out a handplast and put it on his face.

"Thank you", he said and her head.

Her face turns red.

"Min Soa, I want to tell you something", he rubbing his head.

She look at him and blinking her eyes.

"I... I like you. I think I like you", he said nervously.

She feels surprise, her eyes open widely. She bowed her head and grinned a little.

She write on his hand using her finger, 'Then?'.

"Wanna go out with me?", he said and smiling.

She just give him a perplexed face.

*Why she is cute?! I can't stand to look at her face*, he thought. His heart melting when he look at her face.

She still not answering. What is her answer? Yes or not?

#Kekekekeke.... >_<