I Will Protect You

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

"Wanna go out with me?", he said and smiling.

She looks perplexed. And cute too.

"........", she still not answering.

"Umm.... No need to give me the answer now. Just think about it first, okay? I know, it's hard to accept a jerk like me", he rubbing his head and giggles.

She don't know what she feels right now. She never know if she in love with someone too. She never close with any guy in that school since she always hiding herself from people.

*What should I say? I don't know my feelings too*, she staring while washing the dishes.

"Hey, dumb girl!! What are you staring at?! Do your work! Not staring!", her stepmother said while pinching her ears.

She just bowed and continue her work.

Since that day, the day that he confessed to her, he always trying to winning her heart.

Giving her gifts, bouquets of flowers and etc. Everyone surprise with it and make a rumor.

'Jerk Myungsoo Fallen In Love With A Mute Girl', that's the rumor.

But he just ignore it and continue winning her heart. He don't care about what people say, it is no wrong to fallen in love with a mute girl, that's his opinion.

"Hey you pretty girl, let's go out with me", a guy said to Min Soa.

She shook her head as sign no and leave him but he pull her hand and trapped her at the wall with his hands. She feels terrified.

She trying to push him but she just too weak.

"Don't be scared. I'm more better than that jerk", he said and are about to kiss her.

She keeps trying to pushing him but she have no strength. She can't shout too.

Then, someone punch his face. It's Myungsoo. He looks so angry.

"What are you doing with her?!!!!", Myungsoo grab his shirt.

"I'm just joking with her, you think I have no taste? My taste is better than you", he push Myungsoo and leave.

Min Soa hugging him, crying because too scared.

"Don't worry, I'm here. Everything is fine now", he hug her and her hair softly.

She don't know why, but when she with him, she feels safe. Just like how she feels when Dong Woo was with her.

She hugging him more tightly, feels more safe in his hug.

His heart beating very fast too.

*I hope the time will stops*, he thought and feels very happy.