Chapter 8

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

You opened your eyes trying to adjust them to the darkness that surrounded you. You found that you were sitting in a chair tied up. Struggling you tried hard to get yourself from the ties which held you still. When you finally got one of your hands free the door to the room swung open an illuminating light reviled Jiyong as he walked inside the room.

“Oh Jiyong please help. I have no idea where I am.” you said trying to untie your other hand.

“It’s okay my love. Don’t be scared.” He said as he touched your face lightly. This act made you cringe. Was he the man who put you in here? When you got your other hand free you quickly pushed Jiyong out of your way and ran out of the room. You ran down a long dark hallway trying to find your way out.  But it seemed as if you were in a maze. Every time you came to the end of a hallway you found yourself surrounded by multiple hallways. You decided to pick one as you could feel him gaining on you.

“___________!” you heard his voice echo. It sounded as if he was all around you. Your heart started to race as you began to run again hearing him scream for you over and over. You suddenly stopped as you saw his shadow pass in front of you. You backed up a little trying to hide yourself in the darkness. When his shadow disappeared you sighed in relief.

“What am I going to do?” you asked yourself out loud as you inched your way out of the shadows. You then were immediately stopped by something piercing your back. Looking down you saw the end of a blade.

“Your mine.” An unrecognizable voice said in your ear as you lost consciousness. Jolting up from your bed you grabbed your stomach where the blade pierced through. Nothing. Sighing you slumped back on your bed. Jiyong was going to kill you. You were about to lay down when you heard a loud bang outside your room. Quickly you made your way for the door. Opening it up you found Mi-na pulling a suitcase. You looked at her funny. “What are you doing?”

“Oh. Your awake.” She said jumping a little.

“Yeah I heard a bang.”

“I was heading out to Tokyo for my fashion show.” She said smiling. You could not believe it was already the 1st and Mi-na was heading to Tokyo for a week.

“I know. And it that I can’t come.”

“It’s okay you are busy with school. But Jiyong said he’d be there to support me on my debut.” She said then started to pull her suitcase again. You quickly waked over to her and grabbed the other side of her suitcase. You helped her get it to the cab and gave her a hug good bye. Still staying sorry for not being able to go along.

“You are fine __________. I will see you in a week.” She said getting into the cab. You smiled and waved as the cab pulled away. As you headed back into your apartment you could only think about was that dream. Though you did not see his face those were the same words he said to you multiple times. Thinking about your dream made your thoughts drift to him fully. It had been two days since you kissed him. You had to admit that not hearing from him made you sad. Was this his way of punishing you? Did he want you to constantly think about him? Because if he did…

“Job Well Done Jiyong.” You said aloud as you were about to enter your apartment.

“What did I do to deserve your praise?” a voice asked behind you. Spinning around your eyes fell upon Jiyong.

“What are you doing here? Are you not supposed to be meeting Mi-na in Japan?” you asked. He smiled taking a step towards you.

“I asked Seunghyun to go in my place. So we are now going to have a whole week together.” He said touching your face. Your heart started to beat rapidly as his mouth came down on yours. You struggled for a moment as you only could think about that dream, but soon the thought vanished as the kissed became more passionate. Shutting your mind off you allowed your body to do its work. You kissed him back pulling him closer to you. Kissing Jiyong was much different than kissing Seunghyun. It is so much better. That’s a lie. My dear when have I lied to you? Never…. That’s right sweetie. You and I both know who you truly want.

“And Seunghyun just said yes and went without any issue?” you asked pushing him from you.  

“Well he did whine and say that he wanted to be with you but I am very persuasive.” He said then kissed you again. Seunghyun wanted to stay with me. He actually cared about me so much that he didn’t want to leave. Oh lord what am I doing? You are kissing Jiyong. I know I am kissing Jiyong but why? Why would I ruin my chances with T.O.P for GD. Because you LOVE Jiyong. Again you were fighting with yourself. Jiyong had officially made you crazy. But at this moment you did not truly care if you were hurting Mi-na or Seunghyun. All you cared about was getting Jiyong inside your apartment and into your bed… WAIT!!!!!!! Did we just think about a bed? Why yes we did. Hehehe… NO! YES! NO! YES!

“Do you want to come inside?” you asked barley able to breath.

“Yes.” He responded. Before you entered the apartment his lips were on yours once again. Jiyong used his foot to close the door as he lifted you up off the floor. Still kissing you he carried you to your bedroom. He layed you on the bed climbing upon you.

“Wait!” you said pushing him off of you. He smiled touching your face lightly. His smile made your heart skip a beat. What were you going to do with this man? Every time he smiled he made you feel like you should be with him.

“Well are you not going to say anything?” he asked his warm breath touching my face. You knew that if Mi-na ever found out you’d lose her forever. You’d lose your best friend for just a moment of pleasure with a man who probably would drop you after this…

“ it!” you said then kissed him aggressively.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Okay don't kill me. I know I haven't been putting anything out for a while and then i give you this short thing...

But I am on vacation so it is kind of hard to find time to write when i have people always wanting my attention... but dont worry my loves I am not forgetting you. My vacation is almost over...but i do have a question for you all....

 

So I have been watching She's Gone MV and that is why i decided for you to have that dream. UGH why does GD have to be so good looking. Wae???

 

DO you want the next chapter a rough scene with your man... Jiyong...or have something or someone inturupt. Let me know oh and I am deciding to add a new Character to the story... I let you pick who it should be...

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

LOVE YOU ALL... LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX IF YOU WANT THAT SCENE WITH MR. KWON... LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! XD