Chapter 1

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

It was the first day of spring and you decided that you were going to start becoming healthier. Doing so you decided the night before that you were going to run. As you were running in the still slightly cold weather you regretted your decision. One reason was you had only been running for ten minutes and you were already out of breath. Another reason was that it was far too cold still to be running outside. But still with those thoughts running through your head you kept on running. The still brisk weather felt as if someone was throwing little knives at your uncovered body. You knew you should have bought sweats before you decided on doing this, but how could you stop now when you were at least a mile away from your apartment. You knew you had to at least push yourself a little further before you stopped to rest even though at that moment you felt like someone was ripping your kidneys out. ‘I really need to drink more water.’ You thought as you wanted so bad to stop. After a few more minutes of the pain you had to stop. It seemed the further you went the pain in your back and lungs intensified. When you stopped you tried to catch your breath leaning up against a brick wall. Sliding your back down the wall you sat down on the sidewalk. You closed your eyes trying to muster the strength to get up.

“Are you okay?” A male voice asked. Weakly you shook your head yes not wanting to even open your eyes. You were just too exhausted to even move. You thought the man had left only to hear his voice again.

“By the way you are breathing it sounds like you are dying.” He said almost sounding like he was making fun of you. This time you actually opened your eyes looking up at the taller man who was hovering over you. He had on a cap and dark sunglasses covering his upper part of his face.

“Well I am fine.” You responded as you tried to stand up. Your legs felt like jelly making more difficult when you tried to get off the ground.

“Let me help you.” He said grabbing you under your arms. When he had you upright you noticed the closeness. He must have too because he quickly stepped back.

“I could have gotten myself up.” You lied. You could tell by the way he smirked that he rolled his eyes.

“Why are you covering your face it is kind of creepy you know.” You said feeling awkward that he was staring at you under his large sunglasses.

“Why are you wearing shorts in the middle of winter?” he asked not answering your question.

“Because I felt like it. And by the way today is the first day of spring.” You responded folding your arms.

“Can I tell you a secret?” he said leaning closer to you. You stood still not responding hoping that he was not a crazy person. And with a whisper he spoke again. “There is still snow on the ground. You babo.”

“Did you just call me a babo?” you asked furious.

“Yes. A girl wearing shorts in this cold weather is a babo.” He said laughing at you. His laugh seemed familiar to you. So familiar that you had to know who he was. In a swift movement you pulled off his hat and glasses. This action made him step back from you. Looking up from the hat and glasses in your hands you felt your heart stop. Standing before you none other than BigBang’s GDragon.

“K-kwon Ji-i-jiyong.”You said unable to stop yourself from stuttering. Quickly he grabbed back his glasses and hat putting them both back on.

“Well you just ruined the fun.” He said turning around to walk away. Quickly you reached out to stop him only to trip on your own feet falling directly into him. This act made both of you fall to the concrete sidewalk you landing on top of him.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

So yeah. This is my first Chapter. I really hope you all like it. I know that it is very short. But I really wanted to get something out for you guys to read. I am new at this so my writing is probably bad. but HWAITING! I will try my best. Please Comment and let me know if you like it. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

 

 YUMMY!!!!!!!