Chapter 3

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

 

When you both walked into the club there were already a ton of people. Connecting hands you both took a deep breath and walked to the bar. You ordered both of you a drink then sat down. Though the party had already started The BigBang members were not there. Of course them being the special guests they had to be late so they could make an entrance. As you sipped on your drink you watch all the other people trying to see if you could recognize any of them. And you could. Before you either dancing or talking were many famous k-pop groups. Even groups from other labels.

“Well hello my beautiful ladies.” A voice said knocking you out of you gaze. Looking next Mi-na you saw her older playboy brother, Jung Min-ki.

“Oppa. Thank you for the invite.” Mi-na said giving him a hug. You smiled knowing that you were going to have to give your thanks next. When Mi-na broke her hug you took a step toward them.

“Thank you too. Min-ki.” You said smiling. He looked at you as if he had seen a ghost. Giving you a full body scan he smiled devilishly.

“When did you become a hottie, ________?” he asked slightly touching your arm. Moving it away from his hand you took a step back. You could not say that he was not attractive. Because he was. With his short dark hair and dark eyes that seemed to get whatever he wanted.

“What do you mean when.” Mi-na whined. “_________ has always been a hottie. She just got a little hotter tonight.”

“I am just saying that she took my breath away.” He said. You rolled your eyes at his comment. It was by far the worst line you had ever heard. You were about to say something when you heard the announcement.

“I would like to thank you all for attending this special event. We are all here to celebrate BigBang new album release!” the president Yang Hyun-suk said. Again Mi-na connected your hands as you both awaited the grand entrance of BigBang.

“Now I would like to present our hosts for the night BIGBANG!” The president said as Each BigBang member walked out. First was Daesung, then walked out Seungri and Taeyang. The three looked just as good as they did on TV. Then the moment you had been waiting for since the day they debuted. T.O.P walked out as if he owned the place. He smiled at all the awaiting people. His smile made your heart stop beating. You could not believe that you were in the same room as him let alone going to be able to talk to him. Though as if someone wanted to torture you G-dragon walked out standing right in front of T.O.P. He smiled at everyone making you want to scream. One he was standing in front of your T.O.P and two he might just recognize you. Quickly you turned away from them back to your drink.

“What’s wrong __________?” Mi-na asked when you let go of her hand. You just sighed then drank the whole glass of your alcoholic drink. You had to tell her. You had to tell Mi-na what had happened to you earlier that morning. It was eating you alive. And now with him in the same room as you it killed you. Spinning around you spoke.

“Mi-na…” you were stopped by your eyes connecting with the same eyes from this morning. Standing in front of you were none other than BigBang. Jiyong eyed you carfully. Your heart started to race as you knew he would say something. Then he looked away from you to Mi-na and smiled.

“So this is your sister.” He said to Min-ki. You knew when Jiyong acknowledged Mi-na she was secretly freaking out.  

“Yes my little sister Jung Mi-na.” Min-ki responded.

“Yes but who is this?” A deep voice asked. Your eyes shot from Min-ki directly toward Choi Seunghyun. He was looking directly at you. Shyly you smiled trying not to seem foolish.

“My sister’s friend _________.” Min-ki responded. T.O.P took a step toward you. Your heart started to race as you had no idea what he wanted to do. He smiled taking your hand.

“What a beautiful name. Would you like to dance ________?” he asked. You could not speak so you just shook your head yes. He then guided you to the dance floor. Placing his hand on your lower back he pulled you close to him. You were thanking whomever decided to play a slow song. As you danced your lungs inhaled his cologne. You had to tell your legs over and over to keep moving as they wanted to go weak.

“So. How long have you liked me?” his masculine voice asked as you looked up to his face which was staring right at you.

“What makes you think I like you?” you responded trying to make yourself seem calm. Though inside you were freaking out. He leaned his head down placing his mouth next to your ear.

“The way you keep staring at me.” He said his warm breath touching your ear. It was that action which gave your legs what they wanted. You fell forward into Seunghyun’s chest. Holding you up he started to laugh. He touched your face making you look at him. “Why don’t we get you a drink.”

“Uhhuh.” You responded shaking your head yes. With his help you both made your way to the bar. When you finally reached it Mi-na hurried over to you.

“____________ what happened?” she asked making all of BigBang stare at you, especially one in particular.

“It was my fault. My dancing skill have never been up to par.” He said making you laugh. You stood up regaining your strength. Seunghyun touched your face again making you look at him. “You have a beautiful laugh.”

“Th-thank you.” You said looking away embarrassed. You needed to stay strong. Looking at each member your eyes connected with dark searching eyes. You stayed there allowing his eyes to search you like he was trying to figure you out. Looking away quickly you did not want him to recognize you.

“So what were you guys doing over here?” Seunghyun asked.

“Oh… Jiyong was telling us about this babo he met this morning.” Seungri said with laughter behind his words. Your eyes shot back to Jiyong. He smiled a devilish smile then began his story.

“This babo was as red as a cherry tomato, but what caught my attention was the face she was wearing shorts in the middle of winter. I…”

“Todays the first day of spring.” You said not able to stop yourself before it came out. His eyes shot directly at you.

“What did you just say?” he asked. You smiled awkwardly.

“N-n-nothing. Um… I’m going to go to the restroom.” You said then walked away. All you could do was think about what had happed between you and Jiyong.

________________________________FLASHBACK______________________________

 

It was as if you were in one of those Romantic dramas. When you landed on Jiyong your mouth connected with his. You both stayed in that position for a moment. You were about to separate you both and beg for forgiveness when he started to kiss you back. Your mind when blank only allowing you to respond to his kiss with a kiss. As soon as your mind came back to reality you quickly pushed yourself off of him.

“What the hell was that!” You shrieked. He snickered as he whipped his mouth.

“You are the one who kissed me.” He said.

“But you kissed back. I kissed you by accident.” You said your whole body shaken in frustration. He laughed.

“Then you kissed back. Don’t deny you did not want that, now that you know who I am.” He said getting up.

“NO! I never wanted that from you. You are not the one I wanted to share that with.” You said tears forming in your eyes.

“Well my babo. Don’t hurt yourself heading home.” He said then walked away leaving you in shock on the concrete sidewalk.

__________________________________________________________________

 

“So my babo knows how to play dress up.” A voice said taking you out of your thought. You spun around to see Jiyong. You were now outside trying to calm yourself down hoping that he heard you wrong. Yet here he was standing right in front of you smiling devilishly.

“Don’t call me that.” You said turning from him. You started to walk back into the club when he grabbed your hand spinning you around.

“I did not say you could leave.” He said. You rolled your eyes.

“Do you think because you are famous that I am going to listen to you.” You said ripping your hand from his. He snickered.

“No but you will listen to me or I will tell your friend Mi-na what happened between us.” He said as you tried to leave once again. This comment made you stop moving and spin around.

“What do you want?” you asked wondering why he would hold this over your head.

“You.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

So its starting to get serious.

 

So I would like to thank my subscribers.

Minki_Locket_NL 

You143 

dglove25

eternalmarked 

Crazy4BAP 

YOU guys are AWESOME.

So sorry it took me so long but I have been

 a lot!

I really hope you all liked this Chapter. I really tried my best for you guys. Tell me what you think. if i need to do anything better. I would like to know. Thank you all for reading my story. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!