Chapter 4

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

“M-m-me?” you stuttered stepping away from him. He smiled.

“Why not. You seem like fun.” He said his eyes scanning your body like you were his prey.

“No.” you said shaking your head. “Mi-na is in love with you.”

“And. I don’t want her. I want you.” He said taking a step forward making you take one back.

“Come on my babo. You know you enjoyed are little kiss this morning.” He said as he backed you up to a wall. He placed both of his hands on the wall blocking any escape. Your heart now was beating to a point where you knew at any moment it would just burst.

“Please don’t do this.” You said almost begging him to stop. He smiled then leaned in. When his lips touched yours you felt as if your mouth was on fire. The kiss was better than the earlier one. You kept on telling your mouth not to react but it did not listen. As you started to kiss him back you placed one of your hands on the back of his head pulling him deeper in the kiss. Sooner than your body wanted he pulled away.

“See you like it.” He said panting. You tried to catch your breath as you realized what you just did. He touched your face smiling. Giving you a quick peck he backed off.

“Don’t worry _________. I’ll date your friend. But when I want you. You are mine.” He said then with a quick smirk he walked back into the club leaving you by yourself. You stayed there for a moment trying to process what had just happened. Did he just tell you that you were his?

“No… he was just messing around. He does that right?” you said trying to convince yourself. But you were the worst at lying. When you finally got the strength to walk back in a deep voice called out to you.

“__________.” Seunghyun said walking up to you. You smiled weakly.

“Hi.” You said hoping he would not ask you why you were out there.

“So the party is kind of getting boring and GD is taking your friend home. How about we go do something.” He said smiling. His smile was so comforting that you could not resist. You needed to get your mind off of everything.

“Yeah. I am up for anything.” You said smiling a little more confident. You both were about to head to his car when someone else called for you.

“_________!” Mi-na said running up to you.

“Can you give me a second?” you asked Seunghyun. He smiled shaking his head yes. You quickly walked over to Mi-na.

“Oh my god.” She said in a freaking out whisper.

“I know right.” You said smiling.

“So Jiyong asked if I wanted to spend the rest of the evening with him.”

“So did Seunghyun.” You responded smiling. Yet you wondered why Jiyong wanted to spend time with Mi-na. Maybe he was lying when he said he want you. Maybe he was going to tell Mi-na what had happened. You looked past Mi-na to see Jiyong. He motioned for you to come to him.

“Well I’m going to go tell Mr. Kwon not to try any slick moves on you.” You said giggling. Mi-na looked over to where Seunghyun stood then smiled.

“I’ll do the same.” She said raising her eyebrow then walked his way. You sighed looking over to Jiyong who smiled at you. Walking to him you could feel his eyes watching your every move.

“What do you want?” you asked harshly.

“Just to remind you that you are mine. So no touchy with my Hyung.” He said sternly. You rolled your eyes.

“And what you get to touch my friend while I get nothing. I don’t think so. First of all I am not your property okay so don’t think you get to boss me around.” You said glaring at him.

“You are so cute when you are mad.”

“You make me sick.”

“Make you sick? No. I think I make you feel a lot of things but sick is not one of them.” He said then took a step forward closing the distance between you both.

“Well don’t hurt her okay.” You said backing up.

“It all depends on you. I need you to agree that you will not be with him. I want you for myself.”

“Don’t you think this will hurt your Hyung? What if he knew what you were doing?” you asked.

“You see here is the thing ___________. I will do anything to get what I want. And like I said before I want you. So just do as I say and my Hyung will not get hurt. If he thinks you don’t like him then he will not be hurt.” He said.

“So what you are saying is that I have to pretend that I do not like Seunghyun? Are you crazy? I find him way more appealing than you.” You said.

“If you do as I say you will not be disappointed. Now be a good girl and smile like we are having a good conversation. You don’t want Mi-na to think something is up.” He said as you heard someone come up to you both. Faking a smile you turned around.

“Well it was nice talking with you but I don’t want to leave Seunghyun alone.” You said then started to walk back to Seunghyun who was waiting by his car.

“Till we meet again __________.” You heard Jiyong reply. You were sure he had other meaning to those words than a friendly goodbye. When you finally got to Seunghyun you had to fight back your tears. How could you pretend not to like this man? He was your ultimate bias.

“So are you ready?” he asked when you both got into the car. You were unsure if you were ready. You were supposed to make him think you don’t feel anything for him. You looked over to him trying to find something about him that you not like. It was then that he gave you a half smile. You knew at that moment that not trying to not like him was going to be difficult.

“Yeah. I’m ready.” You replied. He started the engine and took off. As he drove through the parking lot you caught a glimpse of Jiyong and Mi-na. They were getting in what you assumed was his car. Before he got in he turned his head and as if he knew you were looking at him smiled. Quickly you looked away. He was a very determined guy.

“So _____________. Are you a fan of our music?” Seunghyun asked.

“No went to the party for the free drinks.” You responded sarcastically. You had to try to act funny in order to get your mind off of Jiyong. Seunghyun laughed. “But yes I actually like your music.”

“I thought so. Your friend Mi-na said that I was your bias.” He said.

“Yeah.” You said slightly giving him a smile.

“Normally I would never go for a VIP but you are something different. You are a very beautiful woman.” He said not looking at you once. You smiled. You have been told by many that you were beautiful, but when the words came out of his mouth you wanted to die.

“Thank you.” You responded. He smiled.

“I like that. Thank you. It is very shyly proper.” He said.

“I try.” You responded. This made him laugh again.

“And you are funny.”

“I have my moments.”

“So…” he said as the car started to slow down. You had not paid much attention to where you were going. Your eyes had been glued on Seunghyun since you left the parking lot. Looking outside you could not see any lights.

“Um… where are we?” you asked as he parked the car.

“A place I like to go sometimes.” He said as he got out of the car. You soon followed to find yourself in a sort of wooded area.

“You’re not going to kill me and bury my body out here?” you asked jokingly when he walked around the car to you. Grabbing your hand he laughed.

“Well why would I do that on the first date? Maybe another night. Depends on how you act.” He said then led you through the woods. When you finally reached a clearing you were in total shock. Being that you had lived in a city your whole life, you rarely were able to see stars. You smiled at the sight before your eyes. Not only were you able to see such beautiful lights in the sky you were able to look at your city’s beautiful lights.

“This is so beautiful.” You said looking over to Seunghyun who looked away quickly like he was caught doing something wrong.

“Yeah It is.” He responded looking at the view. You giggled.

“You know I think you like me.” You said. He looked down at you.

“What makes you think that?” he asked.

“By the way you keep staring at me.” You said repeating what he said earlier that night. He smiled as he cupped your face with his hands. He then leaned he head slowly to you. Your heart beating fast as he got close enough you could feel his warm breath on your face. Then you closed your eyes awaiting his next action. You soon felt his lips touch your mouth. His kiss was soft unlike Jiyong’s, who kissed you with a fiery passion. You enjoyed Seunghyun’s soft touch. Though your mouth was not on fire it was being softly caressed by Seunghyuns lips. You want to keep on doing this all night. But you heard in the back of your head. YOU ARE MINE! Jiyong’s word were haunting your thoughts.  

___________________________________________________________________

 

So I am making GD a bit demanding. But in his mvs or in interviews he just seems like a guy that will get what he wants no matter what. So that is how he is going to be. XD

 

 

So i have been nonstop listening to GD's "A Boy". O.O his voice is so Y!!!!!!!

If you have not seen this WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am sorry if This is not that great. I have one been Fangirling too much and reading others peoples stories. I know right. I need to Think about you guys and work on my story for you... but what can I say. I am a Fangirl at heart and it is hard not to get distracted with anothers story or a few kpop mvs. lol. I LOVE YOU GUYS and also would like to thank my new Subs.

 

bigbangxnuest

twistmind

klengkleng012

jayecherry*

Youngbaesaranghae

Arisa_jun

AND THE REST OF MY LOVELY SUBS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I ALSO LOVE YOU SECRET SUBS.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. LOL. XD  BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE...