Chapter 2

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

You walk through the front door of your apartment in shock of the events that just had occurred to you. Automatically you wanted to find Jung Mi-na, your roommate and best friend, and tell her about what had happened. Swiftly you walked through the apartment toward her bedroom. When you reached the door you began to knock only to hear a noise in the kitchen.  Quickly you made your way to the kitchen to find her already dressed making breakfast. Looking up from the stove she smiled widely when she saw you.

“I am so glad you are home, ______!” She exclaimed. Turning from the stove to you.

“Yeah.” You said trying to think of a good way to tell her.

“You remember that black dress I made you?”

“The one I am supposed to wear on a special occasion?” you responded wondering if there was anything special happening today. Looking through your mental calendar you could not recall any event today other than a review for your Algebra Mid-term.

“Yes. Well you need to put it on tonight because…” she stopped putting her breakfast on a plate.

“Because?” you asked when she started to eat her breakfast. You loved your friend but when it came to food she would postpone even the most important conversations to eat.

“Oh yes. Remember how my brother started a new job. Well apparently he is working for YG Entertainment.” She said. Your eyes widened because you knew that a certain famous group was with that label. Since you did not respond she continued. “We are invited to BIGBANG’S new album party.”

You at that moment were speechless. All you could think about was if Jiyong would recognize you, if you met at that party. You surely hoped not. “Th-that means we’ll…”

“YES! We are going to meet BIGBANG. And you are going to make Tabi fall in love with you while I make GD fall for me!” she squealed. She then grabbed you and started to jump screaming excitedly. Trying to get Jiyong out of your head you started to scream with her. Thinking only of TOP. Yet in the back of your mind Jiyong was still there.

“Mi-na. I need to say something.” You said once you both calmed down. You needed to tell her what had happened. Even if it made her mad. Before you could speak again she quickly got off her chair.

“Tell me later. I am actually going to be late if I don’t leave now.” She said then headed for the door. Turning back around she smiled. “You are welcome.”

“Yeah.” You said as she happily walked out of the apartment. Contemplating on whether you would tell her the whole truth your eyes moved over to the clock on the stove. Almost tripping over yourself you ran to your room. You had only 30 min to get ready and get to class. You had never in your life taken a shower and gotten ready that fast. In 15 min. you were outside your apartment heading to campus. You were thankful that you had to attend classes today so you would not be thinking about him. Well you hoped that you would not think about any of it. Yet through the whole day while you were at school he was the only thing you could think about. And the fact that you were going to go to a party that he would be at made you want to cry. Yes ever since they debuted you have been wanting to meet them. But the way you met Jiyong this morning was not what you planned. And the fact he was your best friend’s bias made the event all the more worse. After a long day in school you finally got home. When you walked in your nostrils were hit by a awful scent. It smelled like one of those perfume stores in the mall. Automatically you knew Mi-na was home trying to find the best scent to wear tonight.  Walking to your sharied bathroom you found her already dressed. Her long dark hair was beautiful curled falling down her slender back. She had on a mini yet elegant red dress with what you assumed were six inch stiletto heels. Like always she looked like she was ready for the red carpet. Seeing you behind her she quickly turned around.

“___________! Why are you home so late?” she asked pulling you into the bathroom.

“Long day at school.” You responded. She rolled her eyes at your comment.

“Um I think seeing our future husbands tonight is kind of more important than school.” She said pulling out your pony tail.

“Mi-na. You know how important school is to me. I am a scholarship student at Seoul National University.” You said trying to defend yourself.

“I know. I know. Well let’s make you into a girl TOP will want to take home.” She said then quickly left the room to grab what you assumed a chair and your dress. She loved doing stuff like this being that she was a fashion major. Looking at yourself in the mirror you wondered if she could make you look just good enough that he would not recognize you. Then maybe you would not even have to say anything to her. ‘Yeah that is what I’ll have her do.’ You thought. You were not by any means an ugly girl. No but you this morning were not your best looking self either. So he probably will not recognize you.  

“Okay let’s make you a goddess tonight.” Mi-na said walking into the bathroom with your mini black dress and a chair. It did not take her long to get you ready. When she was finished you turned around astonished with how you looked. Yes you have looked good before but as you looked at yourself in the mirror you wanted to cry. You looked so good that you could not even recognize yourself.

“Thank you.” You said smiling at your friend.

“You can thank me when TOP is asking for your hand in marriage.” She said then laughed. You felt good about tonight. Deep down you felt as if everything was going to go perfect. Smiling you both left the apartment and headed to the best night of your lives.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

So yeah that is how i felt when i read this chapter. So I am sorry it is kind of bad and short but I wanted to get something out there for you... and yes GD is not in this chapter other than you thinking about him... wonder what happened when we left you and him in the first chapter... well.......

 

 

LOL. So you will be happy to know is going to get seriously awesome in the next chapter....

Yes. Joonie I am serious.lol. So I hope you guys like this even though its not that great but i promise You will like the next chapter. so stay tuned. 

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!