Chapter 5

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

You woke up to find yourself in a unfamiliar room. As you looked around you were astonished on the size. It seemed larger than your whole apartment, but what amazed you the most was the color on the walls. They were a pinkish color. You were about to get up when you noticed you were only in your underwear. Grabbing the sheets you pulled them tightly around your body as you tried to remember what you did the night before. You remembered the party and sadly the kiss you shared with Jiyong and his demand of you. Then you remembered your amazing and sweet kiss with Seunghyung. Remembering him made you smile. You were knocked out of your happy thoughts when the door to the room opened. Walking in wearing a full set of pajamas and a robe Seunghyun smiled at you.

“Your awake.” He said walking over to you. When he reached you he leaned down and kissed you. His kiss was still just as sweet as the one the night before. As he sat down he separated you both. You slightly scooted away when you realized that you were still in your underwear.

“Um… did we?” you asked. He started to laugh shaking his head.

“You’d remember if we did.” He said giving you a sly smirk. You rolled your eyes. Was he trying to be cute? You asked yourself as you studied him.

“Then why am i…”

“It rained last night. You were soaked and we could not find anything that would fit you.” He said as he reached over to you and brushed a piece of your hair from your face.

“Oh…” you responded finally remembering.

_______________________Flash Back_____________________________

 

You were both still out at his “secret place”, still kissing. You had decided that that you could care less if Jiyong jumped off a cliff. You were finally with the one man you had been dreaming about for years and you were not going to let little old G-Dragon destroy that. No matter how determined he is he will never have you. The only man you were going to allow to claim you was Seunghyun. And Jiyong would just have to live with that. You were still in the middle of kissing when without warning it started to downpour. Both of you laughing histarically, ran back to Seunghyun’s car. When you got inside you looked over to Seunghyun who was soaking wet. You were not going to complain because you had never seen him this good looking before.

_______________________________________________

“Do you remember now?” he asked as if he knew you were having a flashback moment. You smiled shyly.

“Yes.” You responded.

“Well why don’t we get you dressed and maybe get some breakfast together.” He said standing up. He walked over to a chair and picked up a bag. Walking back over to you he set the bag on the bed. “I had our maid buy this so you did not have to wear that dress again.”

“Th-thank you.” You said as you grabbed the bag. He smiled then headed to the door.

“Shall we meet downstairs in an hour?” he asked standing by the door.

“Ye-yes.” You stuttered. He smiled. Then walked out. You could not believe that any of this was happening. You were about to go on a date and wear clothes that Seunghyung got specifically for you. This seemed like you were trapped in an amazing dream. You opened the bag and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a simple yet beautiful light pink shirt. You checked the sizes and they were your size. How did he know? Getting out of the bed you put on the cloths that he gave you and walked over to the mirror. Though your hair was a little messy you actually looked very good. You looked away from the mirror to try to find a brush. Looking around the whole room you had no luck. You even checked his bathroom. Not able to find one in his room you decided that if you found another bathroom you’d hopefully be able to find a brush. Slowly you opened the door and peered out. Lucky for you the hallway was empty. You quietly walked out of the room closing the door without a sound. The house you were in was extremely large. There were doors everywhere. After walking around for a moment you decided to check one of the doors. Opening it slowly you noticed the room was just as big as Seunghyun’s room. Walking in you saw a door on the other side of the room that led to a bathroom. You quickly walked over to the door not noticing the sleeping figure in the bed. When you got into the bathroom you opened the first drawer you saw and found a brush. Smiling you started to brush your hair. Humming to yourself you did not hear the person waking up, getting out of the bed, and heading toward you. You were thinking about Seunghyun when you felt the atmosphere change. Quickly you turned from the mirror to the doorway. You dropped the brush as your amazing dream had turned into a nightmare.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked yawning. You searched through your head for an answer. Nothing.

“Uh-um…” you responded not able to think of anything to say.

“Did you come to see me?” he asked stepping into the bathroom. You shook your head no as you backed up until you were almost on the sink.

“I have to go. Seung…”

“So you don’t listen do you.” He said interrupting you. He was now just inches from you.

“No… It’s…”

“It’s what. You like to see me angry? I told you __________. I do not like to share my things. And you are not an exception.” He said. He lightly touched your face making you shiver. He moved again making his body touch yours. Your eyes grew wide as you looked at his handsome face. As he leaned in you closed your eyes awaiting his mouth on yours. But he did not kiss your mouth no he started his kissing on your neck. This sent goose bumps down your body but you enjoyed this feeling. As he kept kissing your neck he lightly slid his hand up your side under your shirt. You knew what he wanted. This brought you back to reality.

“I have to go.” You said pushing him off of you. Quickly you moved past him and headed to the bedroom door. As you were about to open the door it was shut by Jiyong who quickly locked it. Grabbing you roughly by the arm he pulled you to the bed, throwing you on it.

“Do you think I am going to let you go without getting what I want.” He said as crawled on the bed on top of you. Grabbing you by the hair he pulled your head to his crashing his lips to yours. You tried to fight him off with all of your might but he was way too strong for you. He grabbed both of your hands pulling them above your head then with one hand held them down. He was sitting perfectly on you so your kicking legs would not be able to get him off. You soon grew tired of fight him off and accepted that you needed to allow him to do this. Your hands moved from pushing him off to pulling him closer to you. Feeling him smirk on your lips you knew he was pleased with this. His tongue prodded your mouth making you open it allowing his entrance. This kiss was changing your mind on who your real bias was. You had always thought G-dragon was good looking. But when Mi-na stated he was her bias you had to change your mind. T.O.P of course you don’t ever think of him as second best but was your second choice years back. In a swift movement he pulled off your shirt throwing it to the side. You were about to do this. You were about to allow Jiyong to have his way with you. You were about to betray your best friend and Seunghyun for probably one moment of pleasure.

“____________.” You heard Seunghyun’s voice call from outside the room. This made you and Jiyong both stop and look at the door. Lucky Jiyong had locked it or Seunghyun could have walked in. Looking from the door back to Jiyong he rolled his eyes.

“Go.” He said getting off of you. You quickly sat up grabbing your shirt off the floor. You slid it on as you stood up. Walking over to the door you turned back to Jiyong who was sitting on his bed watching you.

“Please rethink your attentions Jiyong. I don’t want anyone hurt because of this.” You said as you grabbed the door handle. As you opened it he spoke softly.

“But I can’t control myself around you.” He said. You smiled softly.

“Try and think about Mi-na. She would be the perfect woman for you.” With that said you exited the room.

“But you are perfect enough.”  

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know I know I know.... It is .... Please don't hate me. My mind has been sort of not here. I have been working on my FInals and wanted to give you guys something...

I get it. and I promise there Will be in the next one... with the lucky man you chose...

.

I'm not. Promise!

But FYI.... I did pass my Finals and my classes!!!! SO YAY!

Well at least some of you are happy about that...lol. Well have a beautiful week/weekend and i will be writing more Promise. Thank you all and Love you all.