Chapter 7

Did it have to be him? -HIATUS

 


It was as if you were stuck in a bad dream. There you were on your kitchen counter with Seunghyun inside of you while Jiyong and Mi-na watched. As you looked into Jiyong’s eyes you could see something you had never seen before. For just a millisecond you could see sadness in his eyes. You knew then that Jiyong was actually hurt by seeing this. Pushing Seunghyun off of you, you fell off the counter trying to hide yourself from the unwelcome guests. Seunghyun grabbed the nearest clothing and covered himself as you peeked over the counter at your best friend and secret lover. For a moment you actually felt bad for him. You actually felt like you betrayed him. You shook your head trying to knock such a stupid thought out.

“Sorry.” Mi-na finally said after a few minutes of silence. Being that both of you lived together there were a few times were you had seen one another . But in such a position that they saw you was not one of them.

“Um… can you give us a minuet?” you asked as you noticed that neither of them were leaving. Mi-na shook her head yes as she quickly grabbed Jiyong’s hand and pulled him out the front door. When the door closed behind them you sighed standing up. You looked from the closed door to Seunghyun who was picking up your scattered clothes. When he finally got all of them he handed you your cloths. You quickly put on your bra and shirt.

“Um where is my underwear?” you asked looking around.

“I grabbed all the cloths I could find.” Seunghyun said as he pulled on his shirt. Shaking your head you decided that you would just find them later. You pulled on your jeans buttoning them as Seunghyun made his way to the front door. “I’ll let them in.”

“Okay.” You responded as you walked over to the couch. You sat down as Seunghyun opened the door. You took a deep breath as you awaited Jiyong’s glares. Mi-na walked in followed by Jiyong. They followed Seunghyun to the living room. Seunghyun sat down next to you while Jiyong and Mi-na sat down on the love seat across from you.

“Mi-na I am so sorry.” You said looking up to your friend. She smiled awkwardly. Looking from Mi-na your eyes fell on Jiyong. He was not even looking at you. This surprised you.

“It’s not like we haven’t seen each other before.” She said looking from you both to her hands.

“Yes but not in that kind of way.” You said glancing at Jiyong again. He still had his eyes on anything but you. You knew he was pissed. “But I did think that you were going to your parents this weekend.”

“Yeah but that was until Jiyong called.” She said touching his hand. Jiyong glanced down at their connected hands then pulled his from hers.

“Why did you call her?” You asked before you could stop yourself. This made Jiyong finally look at you. You could actually see a sense of relief in his eyes. Like he was happy you actually cared enough to know. Why on earth would he call her? He doesn’t even like her. The voice in your head had a tone of jealousy. This shocked you. There was no way you were jealous.

“Because I wanted to be with her.” He said reconnecting their hands. Lies. Shaking your head you pushed those jealous thoughts out. Pull yourself together ___________. You are with Seunghyun not Jiyong. Remember you hate that man. Well not hate. No you do hate him. You must have been going crazy. You were now fighting with yourself.

“Oh sorry. It’s none of my business really.” You said when you finally pulled yourself together. You had finally made up your mind that Jiyong was going to make you go crazy.

“It’s okay. I should have called. But Jiyong said you were out with Seunghyun so I assumed you would not be home.” Mi-na said. Then looked over to Jiyong and smiled. “So I invited him home.”

“Well why don’t I walk you down stairs.” You said turning to Seunghyun. You wanted to vomit at the fake affection Jiyong was giving Mi-na. This was not jealousy no it was disgust. Yes. That is why I am feeling these feelings. You said trying to convince yourself. Though deep down you knew it was not true.

“Yes.” Seunghyun said grabbing your hand as you both stood up. You faked a smile at the couple and headed to the front door. When you got outside your apartment you sighed in relief.

“I am sorry that your friend had to see this.” You said to Seunghyun as you made your way down to his car. He laughed.

“It’s not the first time.” He said. His comment shocked you. You wondered what he meant by not his first time.

“I know it’s not Mi-na’s first time seeing me but in the position we were in was the first.” You said trying to get him to admit the same thing. You knew that Seunghyun was not a but you did not want to believe that he was a man .

“Well Jiyong has accidently walked in on me with a few other women.” He said as if he did not know that this comment would hurt you. You just gave him a fake smile trying to remember that you were not so innocent either.

“Well I guess this is goodnight then.” Seunghyun said when you both reached his car. You looked up at him and with one look it seemed like he melted all of your worries away. He lifted his hand and touched your face lightly as he moved his face closer to yours. “Unless you want to come home with me and finish what we started.”

He then placed his mouth on yours making you want to accept his offer. But you knew that you had to go talk to Mi-na about the whole incident. You pulled yourself from him knowing you would have to say goodnight. “I can’t. I must go upstairs and speak with Mi-na. And you must go home and speak to Jiyong. This was a very awkward situation no matter how many times it has happened before. It is not something I would want to see. Neither would you.”

“Okay. I’ll call you tomorrow.” He said understanding your point. You gave him another kiss then headed back to your apartment. You had no idea if Jiyong had left yet but you knew you had to talk to Mi-na. When you reached the door to the apartment building you turned to watch Seunghyun drive away. You sighed as you watched him drive into the darkness.

“You disgust me.” A male voice said making you jump. You quickly turned around to see Jiyong leaning up against the wall. You rolled your eyes.

“I disgust you? You are the one pretending to care about Mi-na.” You spat.

“You’re jealous.” Jiyong said a devilish smile creeping on his face.

“You wish.”

“I wish…hahahaha.” He said faking a laugh.

“You are completely ridiculous. I cannot believe I am standing here taking this.” You shrieked pushing past him to the door. Before you could even touch the door handle he had spun you around so you could face him.

“I’m not finished with you yet.” He said as he slammed you up against the wall.

“What more can we talk about?” you asked pushing him away from you. You turned you head from him trying not to be into his drama by his looks.

“I want to remind you that you are still mine. No matter how much you try and betray me.” He said grabbing your face making you look at him.

“I am yours I get it. Okay.” You said hoping that your comment would making him let you go. But he did not. No instead of letting your face go he pulled your mouth to his making your lips connect. You tried for a moment to push him off but then you allowed it to set in. You found yourself kissing him back.

“You care about me more than you want to admit.” Jiyong said when you finally pushed him off. You couldn’t deny his comment. You couldn’t lie to yourself anymore.

“Even if I do we can’t be doing this. We are hurting people we care about.” You said. He touched your face lightly and smiled. His smile made your heart melt. You had to admit it you still had those secret feeling for this man. Without giving it any thought you kissed Jiyong. 

____________________________________________________________________

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! YEP and i hope you all like this chapter... though it is short it has meaning... so sorry i am on vacation and had writers block! DX i know it so bad. But I am back! and Have so many ideas for this lovely story though i still have no idea who you should choose in the end...  But I have been fangirling a lot... I have fallen in love with a group call EXO... Acually have a story on here about one of my fav. members. but i am still a VIP!!!!!!!!! GD and TOP are Still my #1s... Well let me troll for a moment. hehehehe 

OH GD why must you be so F-ing Good Looking. XD

 

Well I love you all and thank you all for reading this and subscribing to my story. it makes me smile everyday!!!! you all are awesome. ALL OF YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU AND HAVE A GREAT SUMMER...until next time!