Chapter 8

What I Feel For You [editing]

-Hana’s POV-

 

The steps you took to get into Tao’s living room, was the heaviest and most painful ones in your entire life. You wished you could just turn around and run out from the apartment, just as you should have done at the hospital a few days ago. But back then your situation was a different one and this time your chances to escape were equal to zero.

Your heart almost stopped when you saw Chanyeol sitting in the sofa, smiling and laughing along with his friends. At last his eyes landed on you, and he looked surprised.

“Hana-ah! What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t feeling well.”

“Changed plans, I bumped into Tao, and he treated me an ice cream, so I feel a bit better.”

“That’s good then, thanks Tao!” Chanyeol gave Tao an amazing eye smile, and Tao blushed once again. “Why didn’t I think of that?” Chanyeol silently mumbled to himself, and you were the only one who could have possibly heard him. Warmth spread in your heart, and you felt your love for him bloom again. Lu Han stood in a corner and smirked at you. When your gazes locked, you understood that he’d heard what Chanyeol had said. Every single word of it. What is he really? A matchmaker?

Lu Han spoke up.

“I’d like to speak with Hana in private for a while.”

MWO?! Your eyes widened in surprise. Twenty-four eyes were set on him.

“Ehm, hyung, did you really say that?” Sehun tugged at Lu Han’s shirt.

“Neh. Tao, can Hana and I go out to the kitchen and talk?”

Tao stood there dumfounded for a second before he could answer.

“O-of course, but don’t make it any more messy than it already is.”

“Don’t worry; we won’t touch a thing, I promise.”

Lu Han grabbed your wrist and dragged you out to the kitchen and locked the door after you.

“Okay, we don’t have much time before they’ll wonder what’s going on.” He said while turning around to look at you. You already sat down on one of the green kitchen chairs and prepared yourself to listen to what Lu Han had to say.

“So this is the situation. From what Sehun and I now know, you really like our best friend. He, on the other side, likes another girl. He showed her to you today, and you think you can’t reach her level, because she already has Chanyeol on her side without even knowing it! Am I right?”

I nodded.

“You know I always want my friend’s best, but even though I respect Chanyeol’s feelings, I myself have a feeling that he isn’t going in the right direction right now.”

You nodded again, not interrupting Lu Han, because you knew the both of you were short on time right now.

“Hana-ah,”

You winced when you heard him calling you ‘Hana-ah’.

“I’m not much of a matchmaker, but I’m sure that you’re the one for Chanyeol.” He said very seriously.

You stayed silent.

“That’s why I’m willing to help you.”

You couldn’t believe what you just heard. Lu Han, the most popular guy in your school, Lu Han who could get any girl he wanted if he just asked for it, this Lu Han offered his services to her, so that she could be with the one she loved.

“Why?”

“Because I believe that you truly love him.”

Someone started banging on the door.

“Yah! Come out now, you’ve been talking in private for long enough now!” Sehun’s voice beamed from the other side of the door.

Lu Han chuckled and held out his hand towards you.

“Deal?”

You took his hand and shook it.

“Deal.”


Hehe, a short double update~

I haven't edited this chapter though, since it's like 3am right now, and I REALLY need to sleep..

Maybe I'll edit this in the morning instead..

BUT here you go ^^

Please comment, upvote and subscribe

Stay awesome ^^