Chapter 6

What I Feel For You [editing]

I didn't have time to edit this one, since I wrote it in the middle of the night haha

Enjoy~


-Your POV-

The next day you went to school as usual, making sure to not have any eye contact with Chanyeol when he greeted you in the corridor. Instead you went straight to class. The classroom looked like most classrooms do, white walls, a big whiteboard in the front, chairs and benches standing in rows, and a buzzing air-conditioning system in the ceiling.

Today, from your view, it all looked gray, just gray. Right, Eun Hee had been boosting you with strength and confidence the day before, but that didn’t stop you from feeling blue today.

“What’s up with the long face?” Eun Hee popped up behind you, causing you to let out a small yelp from the shock. She just chuckled and plopped down on her seat next to you.

“I started thinking...” You began. Eun Hee knew exactly what you meant and smacked your head, just as yesterday.

“Dummy. I thought I told you long ago that you should stop thinking. Less thinking, more action.”

You sighed. You understood her point perfectly. What she meant was that if you ever wanted you and Chanyeol to become a ‘thing’, then you should start take action and think less about what could go wrong.

“Whatever. His loss.” she whispered in your ear, making you smile.

You picked up your notebook from your bag and flipped trough the notes while waiting for the lesson to start. It was pretty boring most of the time, the teacher standing in the front while blabbering about something you already knew and scribbling some ugly little stick figures on the whiteboard. In the end he got an enthusiastic tone in his voice.

“Everyone, listen up! You all know that the tests are coming up in two weeks time.” He said. All students in the classroom nodded.

“That’s why, you’re all getting tutored by the upperclassmen. They have it as an assignment, and you can just see it as a chance to get a higher grade.”

Most of the students cheered, while some booed, and some just sat all quiet, taking in the said words. The teacher continued to talk and said that outside there was a list which showed your tutor for two weeks ahead.

As fast as the lesson was over everyone ran out from the classroom to check the list. When you and Eun Hee got out in the corridor, everyone stared at you, whispering to each other.

“What?” You walked past them and looked at the board.

 

Choi Eun Hee – Kim Min Seok

Lee Hana – Park Chanyeol

 

You gasped. You looked over at Eun Hee who was happily jumping around because she got to work with Min Seok or Xiumin as he called himself.

Eun Hee soon noticed that you were staring at her and winked at you.

I’m having Chanyeol as my tutor. You may have looked confident on the outside right now, but on the inside you were a total mess. With mixed emotions you slowly moved away from the growing crowd of the big crowd, and stood beside Eun Hee. You needed a star to lead you in the darkness.

“I’ll protect you.” She whispered in your ear, making you frown.

“What do you mean?” You whispered back, making sure the people around you wouldn’t hear.

“When Chanyeol falls head over heels for you. In case he does something... inappropriate.”

“MWO?” You yelled. Everyone within a radius of at least twenty-five meter turned their heads to see who was making such a ruckus. You immediately bowed to apologise, and the people who were looking at you returned to the things they were concentrating on before your sudden exclamation.

 

“What’s for lunch? I’m starving.” Eun Hee’s stomach made a loud rumble. You laughed at her straight-forwardness. Normal girls in your school would probably hold it in, pretending to enjoy their diet, while they really wanted to sink their teeth into something big and greasy, without caring about what others thought about them. Eun Hee may be one of the most popular girls in school, but she was different. She never cared about what others thought about her, and she always did what she wanted. You knew her too well.

 

When you got down to the canteen, you looked around in the big room, hoping to get a glance of Chanyeol before going back to hiding again. Unfortunately he saw you. He stood up from his chair and waved at you to come closer. The boys around his table tuned their heads to see who he was waving so enthusiastically at. Baekhyun noticed it was you and smiled. The other ones only looked confused. When you got your tray and was sure you had Eun Hee at your side, you made your way towards Chanyeol’s table.

“Hey Hana-ah!” He greeted you happily. Your heart jumped over a beat and you felt how your cheeks turned bright pink.

“Hello Chanyeol.” You mumbled, looking down on the floor.

“Dongsaeng!” Baekhyun exclaimed, jumping up from his seat and embracing you in a big hug.

“Baekhyun oppa!” You welcomed the hug and smiled a bright smile.

Chanyeol stared at you two as if you were aliens.

“Did I miss something? And why are you calling him oppa? I’m your friend!” He said and pouted. Silly boy.

You couldn’t resist his cuteness, so you just went over to his seat and gave him a back-hug around his neck.

“You never asked me to call you oppa.” You said as you slowly realised what you were doing.

I’m taking this too far. I can’t be like those clingy girls who always is hanging after him. And besides, he likes someone else. Sigh.

You straightened your back and once again your cheeks went hot. Your heart raced and by that you let out a sigh to calm yourself down. Chanyeol chuckled and gave you another of his breathtaking smiles. Third time, you silently counted in your head.

“I’m asking you now then!”

Your eyes widened. Maybe you had expected him to say that, especially from how he had reacted before. But you hadn’t expected him to say it in a so... obvious way.

“Okay, Chanyeol oppa.”

Chanyeol nodded and happily took a bite of his sandwich.

Baekhyun laughed at the scenery and shook his head. Suddenly he felt someone tap on his shoulder.

“Yah, Baek. Who are those girls? Why is that girl hugging you guys?” a one of the boys asked and pointed at you and Eun Hee.

“Oh, Kai, I’ll introduce you in a moment.” Baekhyun said and shrugged. He called you to come and stand beside him.

“Everyone, meet Lee Hana, and...”

“Choi Eun Hee.” Eun Hee filled in when she noticed he never caught her name.

“Yeah. Hana-ah, Eun Hee, this is Kai,” He pointed at the handsome tanned boy who had asked about their names right before. He looked like a nice guy, even though he had those kinds of looks that showed he could get any girl he wanted.

“and this is Kyungsoo,” he pointed at the guy who sat next to Kai. Kyungsoo’s big eyes scanned you from head to toe with confusion, or at least it looked like that.

“that is Suho,” a boy who looked like he was one of the older ones in the gang. His eyes were really kind, and you couldn’t help but think he was really cute and handsome at the same time.

“This is Tao and Kris,” Two scary looking guys sitting in the corner of the table. One of them, Kris, looked older like Joonmyun. His hair was blonde and you bet if he would stand up he’d look like a giant compared to you. The other guy, who you guessed was Zitao, had really creepy, black eyes, but you somehow felt safe in his presence, you automatically knew he had a warm heart.

“Chen and Lay,” Two other nice looking guys, both smiling widely at you. You felt a bit nervous now.

“And this, this is Sehun, Xiumin and Lu Han.” He pointed at the last trio of boys who sat around the table. Xiumin waved shyly at you and blushed. His cheeks were a bit chubby, and you just wanted to pinch them so badly, for some strange reason.

“We’ve met before.” Lu Han rose from his chair and walked to your side, throwing an arm over your shoulder. All of the boys gaped. It had been months, no, years, since Lu Han had had any skinship with a girl. You stared at them, unaware of why they reacted the way they did. Lu Han smiled kindly and placed you on a chair between Chanyeol and Baekhyun, he knew you felt safer with them. Then he dragged a chair to Xiumin’s side and signalled for Eun Hee to sit down. Xiumin stared at her as if he had an angel beside him, and every time Eun Hee smiled at him, he blushed like mad. Ohoho, look what we have here. You thought and smirked at them.

Tao grinned at you and moved his chair slightly towards Chanyeol’s side of the table.

“Hey, Chanyeol, I didn’t know you had a female friend.”

“I have one now, since yesterday.” Chanyeol stared at the half-eaten sandwich that he held in his hands. Then the corners of his mouth moved upwards, forming a smirk.

“So, you’re just friends?” Kai added with a questioning look, and stared at you, making you a bit uncomfortable.

“Yeah! She’s my best female friend!”

“You only have one...” you muttered under your breath, and luckily no one seemed to hear you.

“Can I have her then? She’s so pretty!” Sehun jumped up and down on his seat and looked  at you with sparkling eyes.

Chanyeol just laughed at his dongsaeng’s behaviour and put an arm around your shoulders, just as Lu Han had done before. Your eyes widened in surprise, and for the third time today your whole face went red like a tomato.

“Only if she wants.”

“Cheater! If you do like that, she will fall for you instead!” Sehun pouted and glared at Chanyeol.

“N-no, we’re only friends!” Chanyeol stuttered, still with his arm around your shoulders.

Dummy, I have already fallen long ago.


I think I wrote this chapter in lightning speed in comparison with my other chapters..

Oh and, 9 subscribers! Thank you! I'm so happy for that~

Please upvote, comment and subscribe!

Stay awesome ^^

/Matsu