Meet and Flirt

One in the Crowd

"Cherry tomato! Aw! Cute couple!" Miyun mocked. Things went to an awkwardly quiet state until one official found us. They guided us to the room of the meet and greet. It was a big white room with a large round table with seats outlining it.

"Aish. Finally!" Himchan mumbled. All of the members, except Zelo of course, were sitting around the table. I saw that Jongup tensed when Miyun walked in. I hit Miyun's hand and, as casually as I could, motioned her to Jongup. Apparently I wasn't casual enough. Zelo put his hand on my head.

"Yah. Are you talking about my Jonguppie hyung?" I shook his hand off my head and walked towards an empty seat. I sat down, with Miyun following after me. Zelo went across the table to sit next to Jongup and sat down. Once he sat down, he started whispering something in Jongup's ear. Zelo looked back at me and stuck his tongue out. I cringed my nose up playfully and he smiled.

"So!" Miyun interrupted, "Is this going to start?" Everyone stayed silent, with Jongup a bit more awkward-silent. Miyun frowned and looked at Jongup. "I'm sorry for my actions."

Everyone seemed to be surprised, even me. This wasn't likely of Miyun, apologizing so formally. She usually just said 'sorry' and that was pretty much it. 

Jongup stood up to answer. "I-i'm sorry for treating you like you're crazy. Apology accepted."

"Don't say that," Miyun stood up as well," You know I'm crazy." Miyun winked, and that literally made my jaw hang open. Miyun suddenly turned into a flirt, and Jongup seemed to be welcome of that.

"AHEM," I broke their little flirting trance," What is this meet and greet even for?" I looked up at the manager supervising this little event. He shrugged.

"I still never got your name, cherry tomato," Zelo joked. I looked up at him, and right before I could answer, my phone blared my one shot ringtone. I awkwardly picked it up. It was my mom.

"Where in the world are you?! You said you'd be home around 10! It's 11:30!" Mom quickly murmured.

"Okay, okay. I'll be home in 10 minutes," I whispered back. I hung up, shut my phone, and looked back at Zelo. "Aish.. Junhong oppa, sorry, but I have to go now."

I looked at Miyun and she was flirting with Jongup some more. I hit her shoulder and dragged her along. Before I could leave the room, Zelo stopped me to hand me a piece of paper. Jongup came up and hugged Miyun tightly. Miyun and I walked out and the manager closed the door behind us. I looked at the piece of paper and it said:

Cherry Tomato!

Why do you keep getting cut off? I never got your name the whole night!

Anyway, feel free to contact me! (XXX)XXX-XXXX :)

Junhong XOXO

Miyun peeked over my shoulder and read as I read. "Indeed," she laughed," This was a good turnout for this meet and greet."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END