The Benefits of Friends

One in the Crowd

"Yah! [Y/N]!" Someone called to me. I looked back to see Miyun running towards me. 

"What do you want, Miyun?" I asked as I continued walking.

"Wait. YAH! STOP!" She eventually grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to the side of the hallway. "I need to tell you something."

"Whatever it is, save it for later! I have to get to class!" I said, escaping her grasp.

"FINE!" was all she said before she walked the opposite direction.

The hour slowly passed and finally it was time for the next class. I walked towards the cafeteria to find Miyun "casually" hanging out. "H-hey [Y/N]! Just hanging out.. around here.. heh." I rolled my eyes and left to go to my next class.

Why am I friends with her? I ask to myself. I just shake my head and enter the classroom.

The period suprisingly felt like a couple minutes. That's shocking because that class period is math, and math usually feels like FOREVER. Once the bell rang, I headed to the cafeteria because lunch period finally arrived. "YAHHH!" Miyun was calling me again. She ran into me and made me drop all of my books. "Oops! S-sorry!"

"Are you serious?! Don't you know how to stop running?!" I scolded. Miyun was the classic dog friend. Super excited when they see you, but whenever they do something bad, they tuck their heads down and barely look at you. "Whatever. Let's just get lunch," I sighed, grabbing all of my books untidily. 

For lunch, they served a super gross looking casserole. Well, I'm not sure if it was a casserole, but that's what they called it. It was covered in this white stuff and was filled with a mixture of mystery meat. Miyun tried it when they last served it, and she had the stomach flu for a week. Luckily, they served pizza daily, so we got that. We then sat at our usual table, which was one of the corner tables in the outdoor courtyard. It was also known as the Loser Table, but we don't call it that. That table is filled with memories like when Miyun had her first kiss or when a pigeon pooped on my head. So, rather, we call it Our Memory Lane. 

"So," Miyun elbowed me, "Back to what I had to tell you." I nodded and took a bite of the pizza. The cheese was rock solid.

"Oww," I whined. My teeth ached. "Stupid cheap school."

"Yah. Don't interrupt me! Anyway, I want to surprise you." She hid her right arm behind her back and quickly put it in front of my face. She was holding a piece of paper.

"What is that?" I asked, grabbing the paper from her hand and studying it closely. It said Concert on the top and had all of this information on it.

"It's a concert ticket!"

"Yeah, but to what band?" She looked at me like she wanted me to guess. "Hint, please?"

"K-pop!"

"Uhmm.. SHINee?"

"Nooo..."

"B.A.P?"

"... YESS!!" She jumped from her seat and started doing her little happy dance. After she calmed down, she pulled out something from her binder. It was another ticket and two lanyards with tags attached to them. I'm guessing they were backstage passes.

"Wow. Just.. wow." I was astonished. How could she get them? Weren't they sold out?

"Save that look for tonight, because we'll be meeting the members at the concert.. WHICH IS TONIGHT!!" She started doing her dance again.

"Aigoo.." On the outside, I looked calm and happy, but on the inside, I was freaking out. B.A.P is my all time favorite group EVAR. It's just that I have self control, unlike Miyun who is also as obsessed as I was. B.A.P posters filled my room and Zelo pictures covered my doors. Himchan and Jongup pictures filled Miyun's room and binder. 

Just then, the lunch bell rang. We dumped our unfinished lunches and headed towards our next class. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ First chapter done! How was it? 
Oh! And I forgot to tell you. I have this habit of switching tenses in my stories. It goes from past tense to present, then present to past. It gets annoying. So, be aware of that in my stories ^^

I'll make the next chapter tomorrow! AJA! AJA! FIGHTING! (/^o^)/ <3