Backstage

One in the Crowd

Tonight was the night. The night I finally get to meet my boy idols. I just had to figure out what to wear to the concert. Hmm.. should I go all out or keep it simple? Aish.. I don't know!

*Riiiiinnnnggg!*

I answered my cell phone to find Miyun totally freaking out. 

"OHMIGOSH! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?! SHOULD WE BE TWINSIES?! SHOULD I GO ALL OUT IN BAP WEAR??!! WHAT DO I DOOO??!!!?!?!" She literally screamed in my ear. I felt the same way, but like I said earlier, I had self control.

"Just wear whatever! Kay BYE!" I hung up on her. It didn't matter because she called right back.

"YAH! DON'T HANG UP ON ME! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR???!!!!?!?"

"Aish.. I don't know! Just go all out!"

"KTHXBYE!! WUV YOUU!!" She suddenly went all aegyo-voiced.

"Aigo.. K. Bye." With that I hung up and decided to go semi- all out. I put on some jeans, threw on a custom Zelo 96 hoodie, put on a BAP mask and bunny ears, and finally put on some eyeliner and mascara. "Ready to go!" I said to myself in the mirror. With that, I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out.

I arrived in front of the huge theater. On the signboard, it stated in big black letters "BAP CONCERT - SOLD OUT" as well as a huge BAP banner. "How did Miyun get the tickets?" I asked to myself.

"It was easy!" Someone replied in my ear. It was Miyun. "I got on the ticket website and waited until they were on sale!  Of course I had to battle the other Babyz for it, but I got it!" She smiled her cute smile.

"Yeah, but how about the backstage passes?" I cocked my head. I was indeed very curious.

"Uhmm.. I know people," Miyun giggled, showing her devious smile. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Miyun grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the back entrance. "Come on! We have to get in here!" The back entrance was pretty creepy. It was kind of like an alley, but a small parking lot. It had lights that were flickering even though it was daytime. Just plain creepy.

We showed our passes to the security guard and he allowed us entry. It started as a hallway with white walls and a white-tiled floor, but then it gradually widened into the dressing room hallway, which had dressing rooms on each side. After the dressing room hallway, there was a staircase that apparently led to the stage. We weren't granted access there. By the looks of it, we were the only people to have had backstage passes. No one else was there besides the people managing this concert.

"Who are exactly the people you know that gave you this?" I held up the tag. She stared at me then giggled.

"My dad's friend helped make this happen." She smiled. "Oh. And by the way, nice hoodie!" I looked down at my chest and looked up at Miyun. She seriously went all out in BAP wear. She had on all of these custom stuff with HimUp EVERYWHERE

"Yeah.. thanks. Nice.. everything"

"Heehee! Thanks! HimUp FOR THE WIN!"

"Yea-" I was interrupted by a door opening and a sudden crowd talking. Miyun and I crept the corner to see who it was, and it was BAP! I had to cover Miyun's mouth to prevent her from screaming her head off. Instead, she bit my hand and ran up to them.

"OPPPAAA!!" She ran up to Himchan and hugged him. I ran up to her and tried to drag her away. Without the help of security, Miyun would've hugged Himchan to death.

I did a 90 degree bow and dragged Miyun away. "Sorry, Himchan!" I yelled. He was gasping for air and he held his stomach. But, he was smiling. Maybe it was because Yongguk was teasing him. Luckily, Jongup hadn't entered the room yet, so Miyun was somewhat tame. I managed to lock her in the closet because she was literally clawing at me for Himchan. "I'll let you out once the concert starts!"

"But it's in an hour!!" she whined. She started banging the door. 

"Then wait! I'll be back!" I left and headed to the bathroom. I actually had no idea where it was. I started wandering helplessly until I ended up in the dressing room hallway. I knocked on the closest dressing room. No answer. I went down the line of rooms until I ended up at the end of the hallway. I knocked, but I didn't expect an answer. Suddenly, I heard a click. Someone is in this room! I took off my mask to clearly speak and I stuffed it into my bag. When I looked up, I saw Zelo himself. I guess I was starstruck because I stood there for awhile.

"Yes? May I help you?" he asked. He sounded like he was improving in his English. Still, he had that cute little accent.

I snapped out of it and cleared my throat. "Ah. Um. Yes. I was actually wondering w-where the bathroom was."

"Oh. Ah, yes! Let me take you there! My stylist isn't ready yet." He guided me back down the dressing room hallway. He was walking fairly close to me and my face felt very hot. "Uhm, sorry to ask, but are you the girl who hugged Himchan- hyung earlier?"

I looked up at him and quickly looked down. "Ah- uh. No. That was my friend. She.. she kind of is crazy."

Zelo laughed. "Oh really? Are you not as crazy as her? You should be if you're friends with her."

I stopped. "I guess I am.. a little crazy."

Zelo stopped to look at me. He bent down to my height level and examined my face. "Aww. You're blushing!"

"Aish!" I playfully pushed him. "No- no I'm not!"

"You look like a cherry tomato! So cute!" He pushed me forward to continue walking.

"Th-this is a long walk, don't you think?" I finally said. It felt like this walk was lasting forever. I was happy though. I'm freaking walking with my bias!

"Oh. Where did you want to go again?" He laughed at himself for forgetting.

"I wanted to go to the ba- You know what? Nevermind." I turned around to see that I was in a total different environment. I didn't know where we were!

"Oops. Well, it was fun talking to you! I guess I lost track of what we were doing. Oh, and I like your me-hoodie. I remember wearing that!" He then led me back to the dressing room hallway. He said he had to get ready for the concert. Apparently, we had been wandering for awhile.

I walked back to the closet Miyun was in. As I turned the corner, I saw that the closet door was wide open. The knob looked like it had been kicked. Then I heard the squeeking of shoes and some security guards being called for backup. 

"JONGUP!! JONGUP-OPPA! JONGUP!!!!" I heard nearby.

"Aish.." I started running towards the Jongup screamings. "Yah, Zelo-oppa. I'm definitely not as crazy as she is."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Another chapter done! I like this one better because it's when I introduce the members and romance starts happening! Anyway, I need to say something about when chapters will be posted. Usually, chapters will be posted daily. But, extra chapters will matter on my schedule. Like today when I have nothing to do, I will make multiple chapters. When I am somewhat busy (or too lazy :P), I will make only one. Okay? KTHXBYE.

Well, not exactly bye yet. :P I just want to say I hope you are enjoying the works of Rookie Writer Me! And also to be aware of the errors or flaws the story has. ANOTHER THING.. the description of the story is a rough draft of a part in this story. I might change somethings as this story continues!

AJA! AJA! FIGHTING! (^0^) ~<3

Now KTHXBYE. ^^