Miyun, the Crazed Baby

One in the Crowd

As soon as I reached Miyun, I see her trying to kiss Jongup. 

"YAH! MIYUN!" I dived for her and eventually managed to pull her away. She clawed at my face, but I pinned her to the wall. Someone touched my shoulder, and when I looked back to see who it was, it was Jongup. He was red-faced and was breathing very hard.

"Ugh.. Th-thank you," he gasped. Miyun kicked my shin, causing me to loosen my grip, and she reached for Jongup.

"YAH! STOP!" I pushed her into the wall and she stared at me. "You're hurting Jongup-oppa! And Himchan-oppa, too!"

Miyun looked as if she just saw a ghost. "Y-yeah.. I-i guess I am.." I guess Jongup felt bad, so he softly pushed me aside, held up Miyun's face, and gave her a smile. It wasn't an ordinary smile. It was that genuine smile that said it's okay. I guess that's the power of the Forever Smiling Angel Puppy.

"J-jongup-oppa. I think you have to get ready. The concert is in 30 minutes," I said. I looked at Miyun's face. She was blushing A LOT. Jongup nodded and walked away.

"See you at the concert!" He waved. I dragged Miyun back to the closet. I threw her in and locked the door. 

"NOW, you stay in there and DON'T LEAVE," I scolded.

"Okay. Fine," she calmly replied.

"If Himchan-hyung comes around," Zelo pops from behind the corner, "I'll warn him." I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"[Y/N]? Who is that?" Miyun starts knocking on the door. I stay silent for some time. "[Y/N]?"

"Uh, aish.. No one!" I finally reply. Zelo looks at me and laughs. He had his hair redyed and he wore this red leather jacket with black tight pants. 

"I know it was someone! It was a dude... and if he called Himchan a hyung, he must be close with him.. hmm.." Miyun stopped knocking on the door and her back slid down the door. I looked into Zelo's eyes and pulled him closer. 

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Should I tell her?" He pulled back and shrugged his shoulders. I gulped. "Fine. It's Zelo-oppa. He's here with me."

"Oh. OH. Zelo-oppa? Psh. I thought it would be Jongup-oppa or something." Miyun stood up and started walking around. Zelo tapped me on the shoulder and laughed.

"Yah! Junhong!" Someone called from down the hall.

"Ah. Jongup-hyung! What do you want?" Zelo called back. With that, Miyun started to go crazy and bang on the door. I hit Zelo's arm.

"Aish.. Look what you did!" Jongup walked up to Zelo cautiously and tugged him down the hall. He whispered something into his ear and walked off first. 

"Uhm.. I have to go. Bye." Zelo took off. But before Zelo, or even Jongup, could leave that hallway, Miyun busted down the door.

I started running towards Jongup. He wasn't safe. "RUUNN!!" 

And with that, the three of us ran down the hallways from Miyun.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo~ Third chapter done! It's not my best work :P I was pretty lazy and busy at the same time, so this is pretty rushed. I don't favor it as much. .__.

Anyways, I think I put too much dialogue in this, but I DA KNOW. I really don't have anything else to say.. Aishh... Uhmm.... KTHXBYE!

 

AJA! AJA! HWAITING! (I just realized Hwaiting was Fighting :P I always pronounced Hwaiting as H-waiting, so I never really knew what it was. Now I do, so YAY.)