What Are Friends For?

One in the Crowd

Miyun chased us for a loong time. I was afraid that Jongup and Zelo would be late for their own concert, but luckily security got her. "LET ME GO!!" she screamed. The three of us were breathless. We had been chased down the halls that we attracted some attention. The other members tended to the maknae line and just stared at Miyun like she was crazy. She was, but still. I stepped in front of their line of vision and blocked them.

"Please. Stop staring at my friend like that." I looked at each member dead in the eye. With that, the security guards handed Miyun over and we started to leave. I turned around and I saw that everyone was staring at me, even the security guards. "Have a great concert, oppas," I said, smiling. We walked away and entered the audience stands. As time passed by, more and more fans entered. Each in a unique wear of BAP merchandise. One of them cosplayed Zelo in the No Mercy era, and I have to say that she was pretty spot on. Right when it hit the hour, the lights darkened and the concert began.

We had pretty good seats, one thing is because they were front row. Maybe Miyun cheated to get these too, but meh. BAP began with all of their title tracks, then started to get into the album tracks. The auditorium was filled with the screams of "OPPPPAAA!!" and "OH MAH GOD!! MARRY MEEE!!!" and stuff like that. You could say we were somewhat rowdy, but I say that they were rowdy TO THE MAX. They kept shoving and pushing me. It made my back ache, but I endured it. 

On the huge screen behind the stage, it showed the matokis leaving in a rocketship, and it asked if we wanted an encore. Of course, the crowd screamed "YESSS!!!" and BAP jumped back on stage performing the cuter side of BAP. While they performed Crash, I pulled out my phone to record them. During Zelo's rap part, Zelo noticed me, took my phone, and recorded a self video. Man, how he made my heart race..

"Yah! [Y/N]! Send me that, kay?" Miyun yelled in my ear. I bet it wasn't supposed to be a yell. I bet she was just trying to help me hear her. "OPPPAAA!!"s were going crazy! 

I nodded, and in no time, the concert ended. We were able to go backstage one more time to have a little meet and greet with BAP. We stepped on the stage and hopped behind the curtains. A lot of fans gasped and started questioning why we were doing that, but it cooled down after a LONG while.

"I guess we're meeting them again.." Miyun muttered. "I bet they think I'm crazy."

"Maybe, maybe not," I laughed. They probably did, but who cares?

"Probably so. I practically mauled Himchan and Jongup oppa. I'm lucky the security didn't throw me out!" She had her head down. I pushed her lightly.

"Eyy! C'mon! Pick that head up! Your bunny ears are falling!" I held her chin up and she smiled.

"What would I be without you?" she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Aww," someone said from around the corner. "How cute."

"W-who are you?" I called. That someone walked around the corner. It was Zelo.

"Such a sisterly friendship," he smirked.

I walked up to him and stuck my tongue out. "Mehrong~!" He laughed and motioned for both of us to follow him into the backstage halls.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAH! NEW CHAPTER! YESSH. So, hey~. This was really late -.-". Sorry about that and also sorry that this is kind of short :P. I was busy today and didn't have time to  write. But, I kept my promise! Anyway, there was some delay during the writings of this. My brother, while I was writing, was peeking over my shoulder and was probably reading what I was writing. I was SOO pissed at him, I kicked him and locked my door. GOSH. I HATE him at times like this! Luckily, it was during the concert part, so it wasn't THAT revealing. BAP cheered me up, though ^.^. I was listening to them for the couple minutes. This is the time when I thank Kpop most \(^o^)/

 

AJA! AJA! HWAITING! ;D