07

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 


Chaerin gently turned her back and tugged Kris' shirt,"I'll tutor you."

Kris titled his head in confusion.*Didn't she gave up?*

After buying rice and her snacks,Chaerin led Kris over to a park with her bike of course.Kris silently followed,not knowing anything.As Chaerin found an empty bench,she parked her bike and sat down on the bench,signaling Kris to seat down as well.Of course,she couldn't talk first without food,so she took out her bun and munched on it as Kris blankly stared at her eating.

"Do I have to ask?"Kris sighed,leaning forward.Chaerin paused eating and while munching on her food,"I'm in dire need of money right now." 

Kris sprung up,"Huh?" "My family is bankrupt.We were scammed and I had to earn money somehow for my family,"Chaerin threw away the chocolate bun's plastic wrapper after finishing it and continued,"I was already thinking of being a tutor until you requested.You were so annoying so I had no choice to say 'yes'.But you were a delinquent and you wouldn't even listen to me.."she finally complained.

Kris lowered his head a little,"So,in conclusion,I was the one who made you mad?" Chaerin nodded,folding her legs and hugging it.

Kris sighed,"Hey,you're not the only one living such a sad life,okay?Some other people are much more poorer than you,they can't even afford clothes or food.Don't be so full of yourself saying you're poor and everything.Some people might even have worse situations than you." Kris explained.Chaerin took this chance to ask,"Are you one of those people,Kris?"

Kris avoided the question and stood up,"A-Anyway,since you need the money for your family and I need to pass college,fine.Let's help each other out." He put out a fist,scaring Chaerin.

Chaerin was taken aback thinking that Kris was gonna punch her,but instead he took her wrist and made it into a fist and fist-pumped it.*Hmm..maybe this bastard isn't so scary at all*

"Then,let's start right after I drop off my things!"Chaerin said,already pumped up.Kris stopped,"Right away..??"

Chaerin nodded."You didn't think that just because I'm your tutor now again,we'd start tomorrow right?Come on,I need money fast.Let's meet again in front of your house~"And just like that,Chaerin waved,slightly bowed and took her bike and left,leaving Kris just standing there.

*Geez..that girl really is something,isn't she..*

And soon after,Chaerin really did end up in front of his house,prepared with her notebook.As soon as she met eyes with Kris' butler who opened up the door for her,she awkwardly bowed and once again,met with the enchantic-like house.

Mr.Wu was just in front of her,"Oh?You're here again?Did my son call you?" Chaerin bowed,fixing her bangs,"Ah,actually I was the one who called him.Sorry for intruding & good afternoon,Mr.Wu." Mr.Wu was deeply impressed with Chaerin,"Of course,come in,our maid will prepare some tea for you.Take a seat first,Kris is currently taking a shower." *He takes a shower in the afternoon?*

Chaerin sat down politely at the fluffy sofa in the living room.The maid soon came in with a cup of hot tea."Here you go,Miss." Chaerin felt weird at people calling her 'Miss' since she was nowhere near a 'Miss'.

Mrs.Wu also came down,but unusually dressed up nicely,"Oh?Chaerin-ssi?When did you get here?" Chaerin also bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo.I just came in a while ago.I'm tutoring him today."

"You are?Oh,otteoke?We're leaving though.."She mentioned."Eh?" "My husband and I are going out for a date though..Can you handle being with Kris alone with the maids?Kris is a really rough son.."She explained.*She easily said that with her own mouth..*

"Ah,it's okay.I can handle.Sorry for coming at the wrong timing.I was the one who cal-" "-You really came???" Kris interrupted from the 2nd floor."Come on,go up.Don't mind me,you can start your lesson,dear." Mrs.Wu assured,putting on her lip balm.Chaerin left a bow and excused herself politely to go upstairs to Kris' room.

Mrs.Wu muttered,"Aigoo,those 2 look good together.." "Yeobo!"Mr.Wu called.The 2 parents' left happily,already forgetting about their son and Chaerin.

Meanwhile,in Kris' room.

"Okay,firstly,take out your Shakespeare book."Chaerin ordered.Kris blinked."My what?" Chaerin facepalmed.She couldn't believe she was gonna be teaching this guy.

Kris asked,"Aren't you bothered that my parents are like,gone??" Chaerin took out her notebook and started flipping pages,"Why should I?"

Kris came over in his wheeled-chair and leaned over the table,"Because guys are animals.They can do whatever they want whenever they want.You should know that,you're a wallflower aren't you?" Chaerin instead focused on her work,"Well since there's still your maids and butler in your house,I'm pretty sure your ual desires will stop soon."

Kris bit his lips,but Chaerin continued,"besides,"she looked at him head to toe,"you're not even my ideal type."

"Then what is your ideal type?" Chaerin folded her notebook into a diploma again and hit Kris in the head,"Hey,are we gonna study or not?" "Ouch!Fine,fine.."

"Okay.Read page...105 onwards until page 107 to me." Kris sighed,"Okay.'Now is the winter of discontent...."

And just like that,the first lesson ended.This continued on with Sunday,not much progress actually.Kris kept backing up for coffee breaks while Chaerin tried keeping her cool.

Monday came.As usual,Kris would kick Chaerin's chair while she was asleep and Luhan would come in and sweetly tried to talk to her."Seems like you guys got close over the weekend."he teased.

Chaerin rolled her eyes.A piece of paper dropped from her notebook again.Kris picked it up,only to find it the same paper as he saw last Friday,but with upgraded lyrics.Before he could take a look at it,Chaerin stole it away from him.

"Mine!"She yelled.Kris persistently wanted to look at it,so he snatched it away from Chaerin again.He stood up tall and raised the paper so high in the air that Chaerin couldn't reach it.

"G-Give it back to me!Yah!" She struggled and tip-toed,but Kris was having too much fun teasing her.

"Hello to myself,hello to myself," Kris muttered.Chaerin's face really went red this time.Luhan even told Kris to stop it.But Kris was too persistent.Chaerin finally exploded.She let out her final yell before the school bell rang.

"YAHH!!OPPA!KRIS OPPA,GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!" 

...Oppa?

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Oppa?Oppa..?/dances to Oppa,Oppa~/Oops,slip of the tongue!!xP

Guess I'll go for a double update today ^^;;the next chaps gonna be slightly longer cause I've updated too much yesterday~~

HEY PEEPURH.DO ME A FAVOR.

What's Going On? RP needs your aayyh here nao!Rock your SEKSHINESS with Yuri!Be FOOD BUDDEYHS with SUZY!!TROLL around with SEUNGCHEOL!!

>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/457963/what-s-going-on-twitter-roleplay-opened-join-brand-new-we-need-exooooo-o-we-have-aiceu-kreeaamm-roleplay-twitter-exo-bap-twitterrp-twitterroleplay-seventeen << 

JOIN NOW! ^^  

i'm suzy.}