02

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


Chaerin's POV —♦

"Everything's going to be fine!" Easier said than done.I left my chair and got ready for school.Yes,I eat before I wash up.I waved goodbye to my parents and went ahead to school on my bike.Sooner or later,I reached and parked my bike.I took out my books from my locker and went to the cafeteria for some light snacks before class started.

I'm those types of wallflowers who always sit at the corner of the classroom near the window.I guess it didn't help that the others chose their sits near the door so when there's a fire,they can live before I do.So yeah,that's the life of a 3rd year high school teenage girl.

Narrator's POV —♦

The bell rang.Mr.Jang,her homeroom teacher,entered the classroom.Seeing that his students were still in the midst of chatting,he grabbed the duster and hit the board really loudly,grabbing everyone's attention."Okay,class.Settle down!We have a new..urrh,no,we have a student who'll be joining us this year.Come on in," then,the student entered.Everyone's jaw dropped.

He was very stylish and rebellious.He wore lots of spiky bracelets and a skull necklace hanging on his neck,earrings,blouse tucked out of his pants,hand in his pocket and hair dyed.He also had this charismatic aura and intense stare that would not only make the girls faint,but the teachers scared of him.Yes,his name was,Kris.

He walked confidently and chose his own seat,ignoring Mr.Jang & the others.He seemed to enjoy the stares at him because he dominates the school,but his eyes soon landed on Chaerin,who's ignoring him and deep in her own thoughts,so he walked to her and chose the empty seat beside her.

"Uh.." Mr.Jang hesitated,"There's a student seating there.He's absent,I think.."But as soon as Kris made eye contact with Mr.Jang,he immediately backed out cowardly saying,"You can sit there!"So Kris sat down beside Chaerin,who was still in her own world.

"Yah."He called out,still Chaerin didn't respond.He tried again,this time,with a louder voice,"Yah!" Chaerin snapped outo f her thoughts,with an annoyed face.Kris was surprised that such a girl could do that to him.

Chaerin noticed him and bowed without a care and went back into her world again.This soon continued until their 3rd period.As time passes by,it was already lunch time.Everyone got up from their seats and started chatting with their friends while some decided to sleep in class.Chaerin,with her notebook,got up and walked towards the door,but something,or rather someone,stopped her.

It was Kris.Because he was too tall,he bent lower to Chaerin's eye level,"Don't you know me?" he said in English.Chaerin,understanding what he said,"Sorry if I didn't noticed you earlier,but I don't wanna be seen talking to someone who 'dominates' the school."

This drove Kris mad,so he decided to let go of Chaerin first.Chaerin soon left to grab her lunch.It wasn't long until she came to the dark corner under the staircase.She started eating her chocolate-flavoured bun peacefully while thinking.*Sigh...I have no idea at all*

Little did she know that someone was actually watching her eat from above."Tch,you eat here too?" Chaerin noticed who it was.It was none other than Kris of course."What do you mean,'too'?I'm the only one who ever eats here." Kris leaned on the wall after coming down from the stairs.

"I eat at the rooftop.Isn't this staircase connected to there anyway?" he asked.You turned your head over to finish eating your chocolate bun and got up,dusted your skirt and tried to leave,but Kris got a hold of you.He pulled the edge of your hair."Wait."

"What?"you asked,bothered that he pulled your hair."You're smart,aren't you?"To this,you tilted your head in confusion.Kris looked over before continuing,"Tutor me."

 


author's note: 

Harro ^^ 2nd chap updated!So,what will Chaerin's answer be?And,why would Kris want her help??Find out more in the next chap! ♥ Oh,and Luhan will comeout in chap 4 I guess ^ O ^/sidenote: EXOO'S FULL  ALBUMMM TTUTT I LUUBB EVERYTHING!!