26

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 


"I'm really sorry,umma.."Chaerin apologized."What's there to apologize for?Don't worry,we understand you.Besides,you'll be spending the night in a rich person's house so I'm sure the maids will be nice to you."Mrs.Bang reassured in a gentle voice.

Chaerin looked at the clock,"It's getting late.I'll call you tomorrow,umma.""Right,good night,sweetie.Also,it's your big day tomorrow?"Mrs.Bang said goodbye with a smile and hung up.Chaerin went up to the guest room and prepared her bed.

Chaerin's POV –♦

Hold it,my es.

"S-Spend the night here??"My eyes widened.Holy chocolate bar,I was definitely not going to spend my night there.Not only was he a male,but he's THE Wu Yi Fan.I couldn't accept that offer!

But at the same time,I couldn't reject either.It wasn't like I had a choice.It was mother nature's choice.I glanced at Kris who was quite surprised as well.Seems like no one had ever spent the night in his house as well.I let out an awkward smile,"Well,I don't really like the idea of spending the night in someone else's house but,I don't really have a choice.Let me call my parents' first."

And I had no idea why,but Mrs.Wu was smiling all the way ever since she mentioned the bad news to us.It's pretty rude of me to say this but,maybe she's a psychopath.

Narrator's POV–♦

She turned off the lights after finishing her revisions and headed for bed.uddenly,she heard a knock coming from her door.She felt too tired to answer and just went to sleep.

Kris in his pajamas,took a peek.He realized that Chaerin's eyes were closed.*Already??It's only 10PM.*As he went closer while tiptoeing,he realized how Chaerin's eyelashes were flapping around."I knew it,"he stopped.Chaerin who was caught red-handed,sat back up and stared at Kris blankly.

"I was about to go to sleep.What did you want?"Kris hesitated in aswering.He laid down flat on an empty spot on her bed,"I was bored."

"Then sleep,"Chaerin simply answered."I can't.""Why?""Because you're here."

Chaerin sprung up,"Huh?""I-I mean you're disturbing my house,jeez.."Kris quickly covered up.

"Right.."She muttered.Kris sat up,"Okay,you know what.I can't take it anymore."Chaerin faced him blankly,"What??"

"The dance.Did Mr.Jang invite you to dance with him?"And gosh,was that straightforward.Chaerin nodded innocently,"He did."

Kris left a trashy face and sighed."My turn to ask.Did Song Hyemi kiss you?"Chaerin blatantly asked.Kris lowered his head,"How did you know?"

Chaerin looked out of the window,"I just did."She decided to hide the fact that Hyemi threatened her to stay away from Kris.

"A-Anyway,"Kris stuttered,"It felt like square 1 today.Did something happen?"He asked,changing the subject.Chaerin stared at him.*He doesn't know...*

She sighed,"Nothing.You know,for a 'friend',"she gestured the word with the peace signs,"you don't really seem to care."

"What are you talking about?You saying I'm a bad person or something?"Kris asked,not knowing what was going on.Chaerin pushed him off her bed with her legs,"Yes,you are.Now get out,you ert,before anyone sees you hanging around the guest room.."and with that,Kris just left confused.*What was that..??*

Chaerin glared as he walked back to his room,"Psh.I must be bipolar.One second,I'm teasing with Kris,the next,I'm angry.Or maybe I'm just plain crazy."She talked to herself.

Soon,the sun rose.It was a brand new day,but to Chaerin,it was the most tiring day ever.She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling.*Huh??Oh,right..I spent the night here.*

As she yawned and stretched,her right hand touched skin.She blnked.It felt so mysterious to her that she even tried grabbing it and pulling the skin.A hand stopped her though,"What do you think you're doing??"

It was Kris.Chaerin noticed and pulled her hand back.Kris scoffed,"By the way,nice drool."

Chaerin realized she had drool on after tapping a few times.She wiped it away without hesitation and looked at the time.She got out of bed immediately."We're gonna be late!"

Kris chuckled,"Oh,that?The clock had always been 40 minutes earlier.""Then why keep it?"To trick guests,duh.Well,we've never had one before so you're the first one."

Chaerin giggled as well,fixing her bed hair.After a few minutes,she got annoyed.She glared at him,"Aren't you leaving?"Kris bit his lips and pretended to punch her."Fine,fine.I'll get out."

After Kris was no where to be seen,Chaerin took out her phone.She looked at the date.7/11/13.She thought about the past experiences that had happen that day and sighed.

"Let's see,"she muttered,"Pie-in-the-face,hospitals,family problems.This year,it will be different.I just know it." Then,she took a bath and dressed up.

She fixed her bangs and decided to do low pigtails.Someone knocked on the door,"Come on,I'm hungry.Drooling pig,you coming??"Kris smirked.Chaerin who finally finished touching up opened the door."Yeah,sure.I'm hungry too,let's go."

She was led to the dining table and stared at it.*T-This...is breakfast??*On the table were all sorts of food,be it salad,pancakes,bacon and waffles.Every essential breakfast was there.What caught her attention was the 2 familiar pastries.She smiled."There's chocolate buns too..?"

Mr.Wu explained,"Kris insisted on it.He said you'd eat that no matter what,right??Don't just eat that though,have some vegetables as well.."

Kris avoided eye contact with Chaerin.*Damn it,that old person.I told him to keep it a secret.*

Chaerin sat down enthusiastically,drooling at the thought of eating rich people's breakfast.Kris already started eating without her,so did his parents.Only Chaerin was still staring at the food,don't know what food to eat."Come on,sweetie.Don't just stare,it's not good.Eat anything you want."

"But there's so many good food..."She drooled.Kris quietly handed over 3 pieces of pancake with toppings to Chaerin.She received it happily,eyes sparkling.*He knows me so well.*She dug in as well,leaving a harmonious atmosphere.

"I'll leave now."Kris stood up and grabbed his bags.Chaerin also tagged behind,not forgetting to say goodbye.

She tapped his shoulder,"Thank you.""For?"She placed her hands at her back,"Letting me stay in your house."Kris smiled,"Nah,it was nothing.Besides,shouldn't you have said that earlier?"And like this,the 2 tried to get along well.*Yeah,it's my special day.Let's get along.*

As usual,Chaerin went to the cafeteria to buy a light snack before class.Kris went straight to class.Even though they might have felt like they've gotten close then,they actually try so hard not to make contact with each other at school.

"Rriiiinnng~"The school bell rang.It was time for class to officially start.Chaerin,excited to see Mr.Jang,immediately rushed to class as she finished her snack as quickly as possible.As she sat down,Mr.Jang came in at the right time and flashed a smile.

Chaerin could feel her heart melt.*So there is a reason why he's popular.*

Kris who noticed that smile scoffed and glared at Mr.Jang who was innocently taking attendance.At that moment,Mr.jang could feel 2 pairs of eyes staring right at him.One with sweet,longing eyes while the other,with burning flames.

Just then,Kris overheard a conversation in front of him.

"Did you hear??"A female student whispered.Her male partner replied,"Hmm?"

"Someone told me that some girl told her that she slept in Kris' room last night."Kris leaned in closer..*Hmm,inaccurate information there,missy.*

"I'm sure it was because of the heavy rain last night.""It doesn't make sense if she slept in his room..!"

"Then...do you think it might be that smarty pants over there?"The male partner questioned,gesturing with his eyes at Chaerin.Kris smirked.*Bingo.*

"Eyyhh...Then I slept with an old guy last night??"She sarcastically said."She doesn't have any friends.Why would she sleep in his room?"

"True.."Kris sighed.*Finally,it's over.Gosh people can make such a big fus-*

The male partner cut his thoughts."Do you think it's Song Hyemi then?""You mean the principal's daughter?"*Can people stop calling her that?Does not fit that face at all.*Kris made a face.Chaerin just noticed this now and looked at him weirdly.

"It's possible..Well,if it's her,I can understand.They'd make a great couple.."The female student concluded.Kris muttered under his breath,"You mean me and food make a great couple."

"Hmm?"Chaerin asked,barely hearing Kris' mutter."Nothing."

After the 2nd period,the class got noisier due to the teacher being late.Chaerin took this chance and asked Kris who was laying his head down on the table,"K-Kris,what's today's date?"

"7th of July.."Kris grumbled.Chaerin bit her lips.*He's doing this on purpose,right?*"Wait,"Kris sat up.Chaerin this time anticipated for something.Kris dug his hand in his pocket and tried to reach for something.*Oh?It's not here.*

But just as Kris searched and found it deep inside his bag,the 3rd period teacher arrived.Chaerin also stopped her anticipations and faced the front to greet the teacher as a class.

*I'll just give it to her later.*Kris sighed.But fate didn't give him a chance.Right after the 3rd period,was lunch break.Hyemi,who actually got back to her normal classes,came to his class to take him somewhere else.The 2 kids who were confused were still left confused.Chaerin pouted,knowing how much Hyemi wanted Kris,she didn't want to ruin their moment.

After a few minutes,Chaerin was left alone in the classroom.Everyone else had already left for lunch break,but only Chaerin was left dumbfounded.She received a text from her parents which read "Happy Birthday,Bang Chaerin~~".

She let out an exhausted smile and put her phone back in her pocket.*No different from the past years,I guess.*She let out a final sigh and headed out.

She bought her usual chocolate bun and went to the usual staircase to eat it.She took a peek and saw backs of 2 people.As she walked in closer,she immediately left the scene.

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ IT"S A LOOONG CHAP.Yeah,kind of giving it away,but it's her birthday /thatswhatshesaid/ ._______. Oh,and reasons of not updating faster these days : fasting month,my stomach grumbles every hour;new roleplay,fluffy minions roleplay.COME JOIN~!!^^;shtoopid math.who the fudge invented dat??;e-learning.lessons at home,NOT FUN.