17

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 


"AISSHH..!!"Chaerin scratched her head vigorously as she clenched her teeth.Kris stretched out his long arms and yawned,"Why?You on your period?"He casually teased.Chaerin slammed her head down her table,"It's over..The world is over.."

"Hmm,that's weird.Cause' if the world is already over,I'd be dead now,"He packed up his bags and got ready to leave.Chaerin rubbed her forehead gently a few times,"My world is over.""Flunked math?"

"Worse,I flunked History."She pouted,nearly going to tears as she got up and left the classroom.Exams were finally over and soon came their results.Kris obviously did well for his language courses,but failed for most of the other papers.Chaerin on the other hand barely made it through.She passed her language courses with remarkable marks,but her History and Math marks decreased much more than usual.She was always either 2nd or 3rd in those subjects,but because of the Luhan incident,her marks dropped.

"Aigoo,"Kris clenched his teeth as he hit Chaerin on the head playfully."Ah,"Chaerin turned her head towards Kris' direction,"You passed your language subjects right?Then you can definitely make it through college!"She said in excitement.

"Yah,you think I can just go to college with my language subjects?"Chaerin slightly pouted again.Kris glanced over Chaerin,"Let's hang out tomorrow.I'm bored."He proposed.

Chaerin looked up,"..Why?""What do you mean 'why'?"

"I mean,why do you,a retained delinquent,want to hang out with me,a nerdy wallflower?"She emphasized,quickly turning into a frown. "I told you,I'm bored."He simple-mindedly answered."You have tons of friends..!"

"Yeah,that's why I'm asking you.Didn't you want us to be friends?"Kris asked,now getting slightly confused.At that moment,Chaerin remembered.

She put her hands on her waist,"Are you asking me to hang out with you because you feel sorry for me?"She teased with a big smile.Kris folded his arms,"..W-Who said..I didn't..We..I..You,"he stopped.Even deep beneath that forceful nature,there's always a hint of shyness in Kris.Chaerin poked him from the sides,"Eyyh..Well,I'm quite free tomorrow.But..!I can't get out from my house."

Kris nodded,"Okay,then.I'll,uh,go visit your house tomorrow then."He forced an awkward smile and left.*That was easier than I thought.*But Chaerin's expression hardened.*Otteoke..?*

And soon,the next day came.Chaerin decided to wake up late since she was so lazy to get up and she didn't have to study anymore since it's the holidays already.

"Hello to myself,hello to myself~"She sang in the shower – at 12 noon.Kris was bound to come anytime,but she totally forgot about it already.Luckily,she changed out into her clothes already.If she were still in her towel and Kris were to step in the house in that moment,she'd be in trouble.

Chaerin dressed up comfortably but slightly in a thicker clothing.It wasn't even winter yet.She especially wore a lot of red.

"Breakfast~"She hummed on the way to the kitchen.Of course,her usual would be chocolate buns.She kissed the cheeks of of her parents while greeting,"Good morning Appa,Good morning Umma!""It's afternoon,sweetie,"Mrs.Bang responded,cutting some vegetables."And not to mention it's supposed to be lunch."Mr.Bang responded as well.

Mr.Bang continued,"Your Mom and I will be going out,okay?We have lunch plans with some of our friends."Chaerin,forgetting that that day was in fact the day when Kris would be coming,nodded absent-mindedly.

And soon came 2PM.Chaerin kept checking her pants as she stood up every 5 minutes.Suddenly,as she was lying down on the couch,she heard a knock.Thinking it was some girls who were selling cookies,she ignored them.

She heard the knocks again.*Ugh,I don't have money to buy your damn cookies!Okay,maybe I do,but I'm still not buying them..!*

This time,she heard knocks on the glass windows beside her door.*Crap,I forgot about the windows..!*"Uhh..My Master isn't home right now..!"She lied,pretending to be a maid.

"Then why's the maid casually lying down?"The voice of a man could be heard.Obviously,it was Kris.Chaerin sat up,"Why are you here?"

"Aigoo,you forgot about me already??Hurtful,dude.That's just hurtful."Kris teased as he leaned against the wall.Chaerin closed her eyes shut as she finally remembered that she invited Kris over to her house.

Chaerin quickly got up her seat,then paused.*Wait,what if..?Oh,crap..!I forgot to buy some!!*"What are you doing?Come on,the guest is sweating here!"Kris fanned himself with his hat.

The door opened.Kris entered half-hartedly."Sorry for intruding.."He bowed,politely greeting."My parent's aren't home."Chaerin responded to the fool,Kris."Oh.."he sighed.Kris sat down comfortably on the couch.

Chaerin immediately left,"I'll get you water."She sighed.

Kris comfortably looked around the house as if it was a museum.Suddenly,he noticed a picture of Chaerin.He chuckled,"You wore braces?"

"Ahh,you must've seen that picture.Yeah,I wore braces.My teeth used to be weak because I used to eat a lot of crunchy stuff like nuts & frozen fruit bars."She explained without turning back.

"So that's why you eat chocolate buns,"he concluded.Soon,he came back to his seat,waiting for his drink.Chaerin came back with some light snacks as well.

After taking a bite of her chocolate bun,her stomach started to hurt.She clutched her stomach hard."Are you not feeling well?"He asked while taking a piece of potato chip."I-I'm not feeling good.."

Kris,thinking it was the chocolate bun,took a bite of Chaerin's chocolate bun."The bun's fine though.Are you fine?"He carefully asked.Chaerin suddenly stood up,grabbing a pillow in her hands.She started to hit him,leaving Kris startled.

"Do you think I'm fine?!I'm clutching my stomach and you think I'm fine?Huh,you annoying bastard?!?!HUH?!"A total 180 degrees change.Chaerin went crazy in a short amount of time.

Kris blocked her hits,"W-Why??What are you doing?Are you mad at me?What did I do??Calm down,woman!!"He also yelled.Soon,the house was in total chaos.

"Did you just tell me to calm down?!?!You friggin BASTARD!!Ugh..!"She slammed down the pillow and ran ahead to the bathroom.Kris unknowingly followed her until she closed the door.Or rather,slammed the door.

He knocked several times gently,"Chaerin-nim,"he called her formally,"What do you want me to do?"From his voice,anyone could tell he was afraid of her.Chaerin shouted abruptly,"GET.ME.TAMPONS."

Kris froze.

"......Tampons......?"

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ So,uhh..Yeah.Tampons...
Too..truthful? /sweats/

Oh,why am I sweating??It's because of this STUPID HAZE!!PSI 371.u kidding me???Right on top of this unhappiness,let's try to cover it with some happiness eh??By let's say,saying that SCHOOL MAY NOT REOPEN DURING THE HAZE.
I shud be happy.I shud,but that time will only come when there's ACTUALLY no school and everyone's happy.You think we happy??

Last year for my birthday,I wished for 2013 to be a better year.

..

And then,right after 6 months,I just wasted my wish.