03

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 

 

 


Chaerin put down her backpack and laid down on her bed,with her arms wide open.She rolled over lots of times just to think about it deeply.She still remembered what Kris had said to her that day.

~~

"Tutor me."Kris emotionlessly said.Chaerin was in a shock.At that moment,a female student passed by and spotted Kris talking to Chaerin.Kris pretended to cough and walked away.While turning around,he mouthed,"Consider it." 

Chaerin stood there frozen.

~~

Looking back,she wondered why Kris walked away right before her answer.She turned around to face her pillow and hugged it,"Of all people,me..??" she mumbled.

Her door slightly opened,Mrs.Bang was just outside listening to her daughter."Why are you mumbling to yourself?"she asked.Chaerin sat up,still hugging her pillow and stared directly into her mother's eyes and asked,"Umma,what will your reaction be when someone who is 2 years older than your daughter asked her to tutor him??Not to mention he's a scary delinquent.."

Mrs.Bang lit up,"Why?You like him?" Chaerin immediately threw her pillow,"I do not!He's a scary person!!" "Are you talking about Wu Kris?" Mrs.Bang asked.

"Yeah,him.He transferred to our class today and he sits beside me.And during lunch break,he asked me if I could tutor him."Chaerin explained.

"And your answer was..?" "I don't know yet.He didn't give me a chance to answer cause he was too busy trying not to be seen.."

Mrs.Bang nodded and told Chaerin to prepare dinner with her.The whole night seemed normal for the family,but only Chaerin was  feeling dazed and confused.

The next day,Chaerin woke up late and immediately went out of the house after washing up and changing into her uniform while riding the bike with chocolate toast hanging in .Two pieces of that too.

She reached school just 5 minutes before the gates closed.As she ran to her classroom and sat down,she made contact with Kris who was leaning on her table.*Okay,here goes nothing,Bang Chaerin.* 

As soon as Chaerin went over to her table,Mr.Jang walked in the classroom.She missed her chance.She decided to wait until lunch break,but turns out,her plan went the wrong way.

During lunch break,as soon as Chaerin got up from her seat to call Kris,all of her female classmates started to pamper him.Kris of course decided to give them fanservice,since they were so damn annoying & demanding.

Chaerin gave up and since she was a wallflower and a little anti-social,she decided to wait until the next time she actually sees Kris.She bought her chocolate bun and ate below the staircase again.

Sadly,Kris still never came.Now she was getting anxious.*Aissh..Is this bastard even coming?Tch.I'm an idiot.*

As the bell rang,Chaerin headed to class.She decided that might as well ignore Kris if he isn't even sincere about his educations.

Chaerin sat down in her seat and stared out the window again.Kris harshly kicked her chair,causing Chaerin's chair to wobble.Luckily,she managed to balance."What's your problem?"

Kris smirked,"My problem is the tutor herself.What's your answer?" he asked with bulging eyes.

Chaerin made a face,"No." Kris sat back up,"Hmm?Must've heard wrongly.What did you say?"

Chaerin this time turned serious,"I said no,you filthy-bastard!"She yelled loudly,leading everyone to face them.Kris  swallowed his saliva,anger boiling.Just as he was about to yell at her,the next teacher came in.Kris waited until the end of the day to yell at her.

Finally school was over.Chaerin walked out to the door but Kris blocked it.Kris of course waited until everyone else was gone so he could yell at her privately.Chaerin tried her best to avoid him,but Kris kept blocking.

Kris finally spoke up,"You know why I'm doing this,aren't you?" Chaerin sighed and rolled her eyes.He continued,"Yah,I'm doing this because I want my family to stop bothering me.You know why I had to ask you?Because in the beginning of the year,my parents actually checked the files of the smart students in school.Of all people,my stupid old geezers chose you.And,I can't go clubbing at all thanks to them."

He took another breath,"I even had to transfer to your damn class and sit beside you just because my parents asked me too.I went through all the trouble just to ask you and I'm even more embarrassed now that you rejected me in front of class.I-"

Chaerin sighed,"-Fine,I'll tutor you!All I have to do is just make you go to college,right?!Geez,so irritating!"She yelled instead,leaving the classroom while stomping her feet.

Kris was stunned.*Aigoo,look at this person.*

Chaerin pouted while folding her arms.*Noisy bastard.*

 

 

author's note: 

HARRO ^^ Finally updated........What happened yesterday was that I wanted to update 2 chap's since I'm bored and I was doing this chapter and I finished it!And then,my computer started trolling.So,my chapter was gone and I had to redo.. -.-