06

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


Finally 3 days passed,and Kris is still acting like a lazy bum.Chaerin of course couldn't care less.She proceeded her life as usual,being a wallflower.Also,during those 3 days,Chaerin was tutor-free.She still couldn't find anyone interested enough for tutoring.

It was already Friday.But who knew for Kris & Chaerin,Friday was actually kind of boring?

Kris as usual took a nap in Literature class while Chaerin lazily took down her notes.Kris was trying to nap in a comfortable manner when he finally laid down facing Chaerin's side.He spotted color-coded writings and even drawings to make it easier for Chaerin to understand.*Psh.Childish.*

Chaerin noticed and quickly turned over the next page of her notebook .As she turned,a paper fell out from her notebook and Kris sneaked a peek.It had musical notes on it.There were also rhythmic words on it.

It read : 

Hello to myself,hello to myself.Yeogi nal saenggak hanyeo useo jullae?

~~

As Kris was about to read more of the lines,Chaerin noticed her paper flew out and picked it up.*The hell are those??*

School was over,but not for Kris & Chaerin.They were somehow picked to stay back after school to clean up the classroom.

Everything felt awkward.Everyone already left their classroom,except those 2.Even Luhan had to leave because of his family.

They were left alone in the classroom,but it felt like there was no one at all.Only the sounds of the fans can be heard.Chaerin stood up to erase the board cleanly and watered everyone's plant project that they had to make during Science.

Kris,being the guy he is,left Chaerin with all the dirty work and slacked off;he put his headphones in his ears and listened to his music with his feet on the table.Meanwhile,Chaerin was busy cleaning the window sills with a rag.

Kris was listening to Because I'm a girl by IU and staring at the window that Chaerin just cleaned.*She sure knows how to clean.* He then glanced at Chaerin who was quietly struggling with the largest window.He lowered his volume,"It's just one spot."

"I'll have pimples." She simply stated,still focusing on that peculiar part on the top.Tip-toeing wasn't really helping too.She could've stepped on a chair but she already cleaned them all.Same goes with the tables.Besides,she was wearing a short skirt and kept fidgeting with it,hoping for it not to get blown away by the wind.

Kris sighed and took off his purple headphones,coming towards her.Chaerin was oblivious until she felt a bigger hand take her rag away.It was none other than Kris.Chaerin backed out as she tried to hid her red face.Who wouldn't blush when someone charismatic is doing that?

Kris silently cleaned the top part easily because of his tall height.Imagine the difference between their height.Kris is 187cm while Chaerin is only 167cm.Huge difference.

Kris cleaned the top part thoroughly just to spend more time with Chaerin so he wouldn't get bored.Chaerin in the meantime,quietly yet embarrassingly escaped from Kris and walked back to her own seat,waiting for Kris to finish.

Chaerin obediently placed her hands on top of her laps nicely.Kris clapped his hands,"Okay,all clean,"he looked at Chaerin who was blankly staring at him,"aren't you leaving too?"he continued.Chaerin snapped out from her thoughts and grabbed her bag.Kris,the one who held the key,locked the classroom carefully as Chaerin already walked past him.

It was a Saturday.Chaerin woke up as usual and helped with breakfast.The mood wasn't a solemn as before,but Chaerin noticed the deadness in Mr.Bang's eyes.She asked him with full of worry,"Appa,gwenchanna?"

Mr.Bang rubbed his eyes,"Oh,Appa's okay." "Aissh,don't lie."Mrs.Bang interrupted.She looked at her daughter and told her softly,"Your Appa doesn't know what to do now.Ever since you quit trying to become a tutor,your Appa's been really out of it."

At this comment,Chaerin stopped eating and thought hard."I'm done.I'm going out for a walk,"she said as she dragged her chair out and grabbed her keys.

"Sweetie,we've run out of rice.Could you go buy the cheapest one?"Mrs.Bang asked,giving Chaerin the money for the errand.Chaerin went out of her house with her hands in her pockets.*Rice.*

Chaerin rode her bike to the further market just because she needed more fresh air to clear out her thoughts.

Chaerin parked her bike and went inside the market.She found the 'Rice' section.But even though there are cheap ones,they still looked quite big and heavy.Chaerin decided to buy herself some snacks with the leftover money.On the way of buying some of her favorite chocolate buns & crackers,her eyes met with a familiar aura.

Kris was just beside her!Kris also turned around,feeling a strange aura around him.

"Oh?"Kris said.Chaerin was definitely taken aback,but pretended as if she didn't get suprised.She continued searching for her crackers.Kris silently was about to leave,but was held back with a tug.

Chaerin lowered her head,"I'll tutor you." 

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ 3rd update in a day!! Wow,I must have no social life .________.Nah,I just couldn't go out since it was raining. TTvTT