16

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}


"Haru jongil,ni saenggak..~" The music played.It was already nearing 9PM.Chaerin and Kris separated after a while since the latter wanted to dance with other people.Chaerin once again stood in the middle of the crowd,dancing alone.Without Tiffany or Kris,she couldn't handle dancing alone.

Chaerin was barely dancing,she was just pulling off a few small steps that even elementary schoolers could do.That's where a bunch of guys surrounded her in a circle,but not trying to be obvious.Of course Chaerin noticed the number of guys which were circling her.*Hmm..must be a coincidence.Let's get out of here.*

And so,Chaerin tried escaping silently.Soon she noticed a rather dashing guy stopping her to move.He cleared his throat,"Excuse me."Chaerin turned around.Right in front of her eyes were 5 tall yet charming guys waving at her.She immediately stopped.

"Do you wanna sit with us?You look left out."The one with pink hair offered.Chaerin gulped.Her hand was still being held."Uhh..."She blankly stared,mostly at the 5 of them.Her phone vibrated.She finally stopped her fantasies and checked her phone.It was a message from Kris.

It read:

Where are you??Don't stay out too far and talk with strangers for now.You are so dead if you come home drunk.Don't say I didn't warn you.

~~

Chaerin pouted as she rolled her eyes.*Aissh..annoying bastard.Hmm,but I can't ignore these guys.They all look so innocent.Meh,just one conversation wouldn't hurt.It's a rare opportunity for a wallflower to talk with 5 handsome guys.*And so,innocently,she went ahead with the 5 guys.

Meanwhile,Kris was much more further away.After sending the text,he got much more worried and kept fidgeting with his fingernails.

Chaerin was having a pleasant conversation with the 5 guys.They call themselves the so-called MBLAQ which consisted of Seungho,G.O,Lee Joon,Thunder & Mir.Chaerin could barely read the atmosphere when all 5 of them were staring at her hard.Yeah, with the eyes.

For safety,she put both her hands on her short,tight skirt.Seungho casually placed his hand over her shoulder.Of course,any girl would feel tensed and that included Chaerin.Thunder,with a gentle voice,firstly spoke."So,your name..?"

"B-Bang Chaerin."MBLAQ nodded."You sound like someone who's still in high school."G.O sharply commented.Chaerin slowly nodded,"But it's not what you think..!I have a frien- I mean,I know someone who's 2 years older than me.I wanted him to bring me here."She explained.*Kris is not a friend.Right.*

"Why..?If I recall,it's the exam period..?"Mir asked,leaning over.Lee Joon excused himself,"I'll be back."And he left for the bar to order some drinks.

Chaerin continued explaining,"Well,something happened between me & my boyfriend,"she paused,"We broke up."MBLAQ gasped and reacted.Still,she purely explained,"It all started when I became frie- I mean became a tutor for..someone.His friend,who was my ex-boyfriend,became good friends with me.Then.."

Her explanation was still ongoing,while MBLAQ got slightly bored,but still tried to pay attention.Lee Joon finally came back with the drinks.

On the other side,Kris was with some other girls.He looked at his watch,it read 9:50PM.He excused himself as he dialed Chaerin.

10,30 seconds passed.She still hasn't picked up the phone.Kris dialed again and again until she picked it up.He even walked around the whole club to find her,even to the extent of waiting for her at in front of the ladies'.*Where the hell is she??*

Chaerin still hadn't finish her story.Thunder couldn't help it anymore.He picked up a glass and handed it over to Chaerin.The latter noticed the color of the water.It was yellow and fizzy.

She shook her hands frantically,"I-I can't drink beer yet..!"G.O made an excuse,"It's just apple juice,don't worry."Innocently,Chaerin said,"Oh," and took the glass.The 5 MBLAQ guys stared at her,asking her to drink it quickly.

The glass was already at her lips.Just as the glass was lifted,a hand snatched the glass away from her from behind.Chaerin coughed.The words,"Are you crazy?!?!"could be heard.Chaerin wiped her lips and turned around,angry.Kris' face was shown,furrowing his eyebrows and clenching his teeth.

Chaerin bit her lips.*Oh no,I am in deep now.*Kris continued yelling,"I knew you'd do this..!It's already 10PM,come on."He grabbed her wrists tightly and pulled her away,leaving MBLAQ stunned.

Lee Joon turned around,"I thought she's single..?"

In the car,was much more uncomfortable than before.Chaerin thought hard about how she should apologize later on.Kris on the other hand just drove quietly,still furrowing his eyebrows.He started speaking,"What did they do?"

Chaerin tensed up."N-Nothing!I just told them about me and Luhan."she confessed,lowering her head.Kris let out a deep sigh,"In any case,don't talk to people you don't know anymore.Including Fany and Sica."

"But,Tiffany unnie-""You may like her now,but she's friends with Sica.Do you think you'd get along well with her?"He nagged.Chaerin pouted,"Well,excuse me for trying to fit in."She mumbled.

After another few moments of silence,Chaerin cleared ."Say,what's our relationship?""What do you mean?We're frie-"Kris suddenly stopped.He thought about it hard."We're..we're.."

"We're just classmates,right?And we're seat-partners.And..I'm a teacher,you're a student,right?"She sat up,leaning in front.He awkwardly pointed out,"Oh,we're here.Sleep well."And with that,Chaerin got off,not even having the chance to say good-bye to him.Kris drove off without looking back,since Chaerin wasn't in a drunk condition.

*We're classmates.We're seat-partners.One teaches the other.We also tease each other.But,why is it so hard for both of us to call each other a friend?*

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Okay,faine.Imma bad person now O ^ O.MBLAQ are like,total bias ruiners,man -.-.
And also..!!!I haven't updated in 2 daysss~~ I was re-watching Reply 1997(coz i laike how they kiss -3-) and then the next day I went to the beach OuO

So..yeah...!!