29

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

thinking of putting the author's note at the top...

well,just for this one chapter. >.<

so so sorry about the previous chapter ^^;; it was a confusing chap right??I have the mindset of a scriptwriter sometimes,kay,EVERYTIME.

 


Chaerin took out her notebook and placed it on the table.She flipped through the pages until she reached the last few.She grabbed her pencil,silently composed a few notes and the pencil lead snapped as she was interrupted by a certain someone.

Kris walked in,placing his bag down.Chaerin who took a quick glance closed her notebook and hid it under the table.Instead,she took out another book to revise.Kris,as usual,pretended Chaerin wasn't there as well and greeted his other friends."Riiinngg~!"The school bell rang.Their first period was about to start,which was homeroom of course.

Everyone stood up,ready to greet Mr.Jang."Good morning Mr.Jang..."the students dragged and sat back down.Chaerin also had this guilty look on her face as she greeted Mr.Jang who she stood up days before.Mr.Jang professionally tugged on his tie and proceeded with attendance.

"Ahn Daniel...Bae Sooji...B-"he paused,"-Bang Chaerin.."

She slightly raised her hand and lowered her head back down.Unfortunately,Kris didn't want to bother looking at her so he looked straight ahead until his name was called.

"Okay,good,everyone's present.I have a big announcement,but seems like it's not really a surprise to some of you.."Mr.Jang held his file."Of course,for 3rd years,it's a must to have a farewell trip OR a learning journey.So,considering how your History ,we'll be going somewhere slightly ancient,"he heard students sighed.He,himself sighed,"Don't worry,kids.It's not some boring visit to a museum.Our school voted not to bring you guys to the museums anymore thanks to your stupid ex-seniors.."he pouted.

Kris smiled.He remembered how he was the one who started the "No-museum-outing" vote."So,we'll be going to the beach instead.No,rather a resort."

The whole class clapped,"Yayy!!!"

"But sir,how does going to a resort actually relates to us failing History??"A student asked."...Nah,I don't know either.I'm just reminding you that you guys failed at History.70% at that.We'll be going on the 7th of August,alright??I'll hand out a list of the things you should and shouldn't bring.But,it's not a free resort.Our school will subsidize,just bring $45."

"That expensive?!"A student shrieked."Of course it's expensive.Hey,at least you know your school's not the budget type,right??It's compulsory too!We're not there for just playing,okay?We're there to do CIP work."

He continued,"So..oh,we need to do this in pairs.AND,your partner must be of the same gender with you."The girls whined.They were all hoping to be partnered up with Kris,looks like the chance was blown away.Mr.Jang cleared his throat,"Well,I figured this would happen so I have already assigned your partners.Bae Sooji with Bang Chaerin,Choi Sooyoung with Choi Haeju..."he announced.

Chaerin took a glance at Sooji.She never really got a chance to talk to Sooji so she wondered how it would be like.Sooji did the same and smiled.*Guess she's nice.*

Kris partnered up with Kim Jongin,also known as Kai.

The bell rang once again,signaling first period was over.

And soon after the 2nd and 3rd period was finally lunch time.Before Chaerin could leave her seat,Sooji went up to her with a piece of strawberry- flavored bun.

"Hey!You're Bang Chaerin,right?"Chaerin nodded slightly,still being slightly afraid of strangers."I've heard a lot about you,actually,not really.All I know is that you're quite the smart person,aren't you??And that you're close to Kris."

Chaerin suddenly turned into a frown.Sooji noticed her expression,"Ooh,sorry.Does me talking about Kris bother you??Don't worry,I'm not that kind of girl.I'm Bae Sooji,you can just call me Suzy."She let out a hand.Chaerin hesitated,but shook her hand and turned into a faint smile.

"We've never really talked to each other before.Let's get to know each other before everything becomes awkward during our trip to the resort,alright?"She genuinely smiled.Chaerin nodded.*She really is nice..*

Chaerin felt her shoulder being tapped."What do you want?"she asked,irritated while glaring at Kris."H-Hey..."he stuttered.

But suddenly,he cleared his throat and stood up,"Yah,what do you mean what do I want?Ever heard of greetings?"

"I don't know.Ever heard of talking?"She shot back.Suzy was taken aback at the tension rising between the two."Chaerin,I'll leave now."She smiled as she left the scene.

Chaerin was left with Kris and continued glaring.Anyone can admit,a wallflower's pretty scary when she's angry.No,scratch that.Furious."I'm leaving too."she muttered under her breath.At this point,you can clearly tell who's at fault here,but Kris just doesn't seem to want to admit it,neither did Chaerin.

And so,the day of the resort trip came..

"..your story,your your your story.."Chaerin hummed,putting on powder.Since it is a farewell trip for 3rd years only,why not look pretty once in a while?Before leaving,she grabbed her straw hat and left.

 

With her suitcase held by her and guitar at the back,she was more than ready to go out.She kissed her parents goodbye and left.

Firstly,since every 3rd year classes were going to a different location for their farewell trip,everyone had to gather at school for attendance.Chaerin put down her hat since she thought it was embarrassing to be wearing a hat already when they hadn't even reached there yet.Suzy who was looking around finally found her and waved with a bright smile.

"Chaerin!Over here!"She shouted.Chaerin kept being composed,walking over to Suzy with a big smile."A-Annyeonghaseyo..Suzy-ssi."

Suzy nudged her arm,"Eyyh,what's with the -ssi??It gives me goosebumps.Just call me Suzy~"She cutely pouted.For some odd feeling,Chaerin felt secure around Suzy and appeared much more brighter than when she was with Mr.Jang and Kris.Just as the both of them were deeply into their conversation,screams of fangirls could be heard from a meter away.

Of course,only Kris(and Kai) could enter the school gates with fierce charisma.He casually put his bag over his shoulder with sunglasses,looking like an idol.

Suzy,as if she really dislikes him,rolled her eyes.Chaerin,on the other hand,only stared at him,fidgeting with her fingers.*Should I say something..??Ugh,this gives me goosebumps..*For some reason,Chaerin could feel her heartbeat beating faster.

She coughed.*Gosh,I must be really sick.*

Just as expected,Kris sat beside Chaerin as Kai followed him from behind.Suzy made contact with Kai and did one of those cool handshakes behind the 2.

"Okay,time for attendance.Ahn Niel..here.Bae Sooji..here.Bang Chaerin..here."Mr.Jang,one of the teachers in charge,ticked the file.

"Oh,forgot to tell you.Those who are already here and names are ticked may enter the bus first."With that,Suzy and Chaerin both headed for the bus to get good seats.

Kris and Kai were the last ones to enter since they were both the hardest to get out of the crowd outside the bus."Dude,hurry up,my hair was almost pulled out!"Kai pushed Kris in.

Every other seats were taken except for those at the back.The back seats are usually reserved for the 'jjangs' aka the popular kids.But Kris didn't want to seat there,as did Kai.

Kris spotted Chaerin playing around with her phone and smirked.He tapped the pair beside the girls,"Hey."

Just with a stare says all.The pair were frightened and immediately went to the back seats.Kris took this chance to ask Kai to seat inside while Kris sat outside.Unfortunately for him,Chaerin changed her seat with Suzy so now Kris just made a fool out of himself.

He sighed as he took a quick glance at Chaerin.

*This is gonna be a looooong trip.*

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ So..there wasn't any homework today(FOR ONCE.) and I decided to finally update this chapter.AND!!New characters.Damn,I've been putting lots of new charas lately.Why I choose Suzy:Because in the attendance,B comes before A but I couldn't possibly make Chaerin's name come up first and I thought 'Hey..there's a Bae,right??' so I just included Suzy insde.Why I chose Kai:Because I want to.
OH,and Hyemi won't be in some chappiezz after this.Since,it's a 3rd year outing.Nah,Hyemi won't follow.Or will she????? ;P

SPOILLLLLZZZ: Suzy's not a bad person,as well as Kai.So,don't go hating around Suzy like she's some .I already have a included.Two would make it difficult.It wouldn't be a love square anymore.It'd be a polygon.