Back to normal

A special guest.

I rubbed my eyes, waking up from this awesome nap. half a minute had past till I finally realised that I was already back in my room, and Vanessa was using her laptop in front of me.

 
"Vaness..?" I called her name with an unsure tone.
 
"OMG you are finally awake. You had been resting your head on the table for 3 hours since I am back from library, I wonder if your neck is hurting right now?" she was too busy with her computer to look at me.
 
"3 hours ago? Library?" I was lost.
 
"okay now shut up." Her attention was still with her laptop. So I quietly crawled onto my bed, and then curled myself into a ball. What just happened? Didn't she realised that I was gone for 3 days straight without notify anyone? What did she just said? I was here all along?! I quickly grabbed my phone and check the date. I am back to 3 days ago! But... how?
 
Where is YooChun? I am already missing him. Eventhough we did not interact with each other that much, but I still miss him so much. This strange guy suddenly enter my life and left without permission. I got to say that he already earned a place in my heart since the day me met. After the fight with Jiyong, I realised that I had fall in love with YooChun, bit by bit.
 
I randomly put my hand inside my pocket and found that there is a paper ball in it. I took it out and open it.
 
 
 
Hey Kimchi Jjigae, I guess you are already at home, lay down on your bed when you saw this letter :) I sent you home when you are still in your wonderland because I thought that you should go back to where you belong.
 
I am glad that I got to know you and you are a great friend. I will surely miss you afterward. I will not going to Earth anymore since my mission is completed and now I just want to have a good rest. Sorry and take care!
 
 
 
And I just want to let you know that... I had accidentaly fell in love with you. Goodbye and takecare.
 
 
 
YC.
 
 
 
That means... We will never get to see each other anymore... Sadness filled my heart upon the realization and tears threatened to fall. I sniffed my nose hard, really hard in order to keep myself from crying and distract Vanessa.
 
"Shut up..." Her voice gradually become softer because she was too focus on her work. Aish, what a great friend I had.
 
The room is so quiet. I starting to miss Dara and TOP... And Amber too. Eventhough they are scary, they torture others and kills, but I can tell that they are actually a good friend, a kind person. It was the family matter that forced them to be like that. I can't believed that they are now... All gone.
 
I wiped off the tear at the corner of my eye with my shirt. I lay down and shouted out loud "Gina, RESTART!!"
 
Vanessa got a shocked and she jumped up from her seat. She crumpled a paper and aim it at my face.
 

 
One week had past.
 
I rest my chin on the table lazily. It feels so weird without hearing Dara's sweet voice throughout the day. Dr Maths' lesson was as boring as always.
 
"Hey Gina, where's Dara?" JunSu tap my shoulder and lowered down his body a little bit, but his eyes still glued on the white board, pretending that he is listening to Dr Maths.
 
"She... She will not be here anymore." I shrugged and whisper to him.
 
"Why?" now is YunHo. He heard me.
 
I never say anything, instead, I smile at them as a reply. How am I suppose to tell them about Dara? I can't. Nobody will believe me and I am not gonna say.
 
"Stop shaking me, I don't know!" I pinched JunSu's hand hard. He is so annoying today!
 
"owww-" He quickly covered his mouth because Dr Maths is glaring at him.
 
Rest in peace, my friends. I prayed silently.
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 7th of June, 9.41pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th