Centaur's world

A special guest.

"YooChun..?" I called softly, with the back of my hand covering my eyes, trying to block the excess sunlight that made my eye hurts to open.

"Hey, sorry for gotten you involved in this..." A hand ruffled my hair.
 
As my eyes finally adapted to the sunlight, everything became clearer. The first thing that popped into my sight is not YooChun, instead, it was an upside down tree.
 
"Eh?" I stunned when I saw the weird plant in front of me.
 
"Sorry for dragging you into my world..." A few Centaur was walking around, chit-chatting with each others. I turned and looked at YooChun, he was now in his Centaur form.
 
"Your world..?"
 
"I promised, I will bring you back to Earth as soon as I recover." He carefully took my hand and brought me to a big house.
 
This must be a 'hospital' because I can smell different kind of herbs afar. An old centaur  was sitting in the middle of the house. He smile at us when we open the door.
 
"Mr L." YooChun bowed at him and I did too.
 
"Injured again?" YooChun lowered his head when the old centaur asked him. "Little girl, could you please excuse us for awhile?"
 
"O-oh sure." I quickly stepped out of the house.
 
I sat on a big rock in front of the house and wait for them patiently. I waited, and waited, and accidentaly fell asleep...
 

 

"A-ah chooo!" someone is making my nose itched.
 
"Hey wake up! Let's go to eat something nice." YooChun poked my puffy cheeks.
 
"Food? Ahh~ I thought centaur eat grass, like horse..."
 
"We are partly human." YooChun raised his eyebrow and flicked my forehead.
 
"Owww-"
 
"Come on!"
 

 
I burped out loud and grinned at Yoochun. I always thought that Centaur eat grass and practise archery everyday. I did not expect them to be just like us, eat normal food, wear normal clothing, and even go shopping like us.
 
Everything is same as what's going on on Earth, except that the plants and residents here are different.
 

 
Today is the third day since arrived in the Centaur's world. I was slowly adapting to the new envoirenment and I don't feel like going back. It's strage, I know.
 
"Good morning." said YooChun in his human form.
 
"Good mor- eh? You are able to hide your legs already! Does this means that you are healed?"
 
"Yeah." He transform back to Centaur, but not before giving me a warm smile.
 
I blushed. Damn! His smile is so sweet and heart warming!
 
"Anyway, I am going to the big field for a run, wanna follow?"
 
" ..... No thanks. I don't want to compete with somebody who has four legs."
 
"You can ride on me." He pat his back.
 
"R-r-ride?!" Oh it sounds so wrong!! Aish, what was I thinking?! I shrugged off my mind and looked at him with an are-you-sure look.
 
"come on!" He pulled my hand, leading me to his back.
 
This is so cool. It has no difference from riding on a horse, except that this 'horse' has hands and a great appearance.
 

 
YooChun is running in a moderate pace because he doesn't want me to fall down. The scenery is really beautiful. Zyphyr carassed my cheecks, soon, I yawned and felt like sleeping. I know you will probably be thinking 'wtf? you are able to fell asleep on a 'horse'?!', but the breeze really made me felt great and sleepy. I shifted myself closer to him. I hug his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder, then slowly doze off to dream land.
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 7th June, 9.17pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th