Wanna join?

A special guest.

Saturday, 0700hrs.

 
"ahhh asdfghjkl I want to sleep..." I mumbled.
 
Somebody was being annoying by tickling my ear. I swept away the thing that was making my ear itched. That person doesn't seems like he would want to give up on annoying me. I growled and pushed myself into a sitting position. I opened my eyes and found no one around. Was that just a dream? It felt damn real.
 
"What time is it now? Where is Vann and Dara?" I mumbled to myself again. Aish, it's still early in the morning but I am now awake. What a waste. I fell back to Vanessa's bed, but I felt my head knocked onto something. "Owww-" I whined in pain.
 
I turned my head and realised that I had knocked my head onto someone's kneecap.
 
W-wait. Who was that sitting on Vanessa's bed?! I quickly directed my gaze from the kneecap to the person's face.
 
"YooChun!" I said in surprised.
 
"Tsk. Why did you went to that kind of place last night?" He frowned while questioning me. He did not answer me.
 
That was my first time hearing him saying this much! Was he worried about me? A bright smile appeared on my face. I looked at him happily and asked "Are you worrying about me?"
 
"Pffft." He never answer my question but I assumed that he WAS worrying about me.
 
The black fog is slowly forming around him so I quickly asked him "Kimchi jjigae?"
 
As expected, the fog disappeared and he nodded at me.
 
"Heh wait." said myself as I jumped down from bed without noticing that I am actually on Vanessa's bed, which is on the upper part.
 
"Be careful!" said YooChun in a panic tone. A big hand geabbed onto my wrist tightly, preventing me from falling. "Tsk."
 
"Th-thank you.." I pat my chest, trying to calm my crazily beating heart down. Phew! That was close.
 
I walked to the kitchen and took out the pot, ingredients and such. I peek at him when I was cutting chicken meat. He was sitting on MY bed quietly, waiting for me to finish cooking. He sent me a deadly glare when he sense my gaze.
 
"Tada! Extra spicy." I smirked. I love his expression when he is having spicy food.
 
He looked at me with his eyes widely open when he heard me. He then shook his head and started eating. He use the tip of the tongue to taste the soup first... and put down the spoon.
 
"aww..?" I look at him with puppy eyes.
 
"..." He glanced at me and picked up the spoon again.
 
 
 
"nice?" I smile in satisfication and poked his swollen lips.
 
I felt A LITTLE BIT guilty for adding so much pepper.
 
YooChun suddenly bit my finger lightly, made me shocked and heart pounding crazily.
 
"w-what are y-you doing!" I stuttered.
 
He never answer me but only smirked.
 
"anneyong." he mouthed, and then disappeared.
 

 
*Mirotic ringtone.*
 
"Hellooo..?" I lazily picked up the phone and answered it while rolling around on my bed.
 
"Gina! Wanna join us?" Dara's bright voice greeted my ear.
 
"Join what?"
 
"Something fun." eh? A man voice.
 
"Dara.. your voice-"
 
"It's TOP." even though I can't see his face through the phone but I could tell that he was smirking.
 
"What do you mean by fun? Fighting? Dirty dancing? nah, NOT INTERESTED." I answered him in a ugh-I-don't-give-a-damn tone.
 
"Open the door now, me and Dara is just outside the room."
 
What?! I tossed my phone aside and ran to the door.
 
"Heehee." I gave them an awkward smile since I am still wearing my mickey mouse pyjamas.
 
"Come on, Gina, join us!" Dara jumping up and down beside me, asking me to join them.
 
"Join what?"
 
"Just change your pyjamas and follow us." TOP said.
 
"O...kay. Please excuse yourself from the room, I wanna change." I pushed them out of the room and faster got changed.
 

Can't they just tell me where are we heading? When I was changing half-way, YooChun suddenly appeared. I stunned when I saw him. I even forgot to cover my chest. He quickly turned around and we both blushed crazily.

 
"Y-YooChun!"
 
"S-sorry." He apologised softly.
 
I quickly put on my shirt. "I-I am done."
 
"Don't go." YooChun talked to me with serious facial expression.
 
"eyhh?" I tilted my head.
 
"They aren't as kind as what you see-"
 
"Gina are you doneee?" TOP knocked the door and dragged his voice.
 
"Y-yes! Coming! err, YooChun uh, see you later." I gave him a smile and quickly brought my bag before stepping out of the room.
 
"Aishhh..."
 
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 3rd of June, 1015pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th