An Orc!?

A special guest.

 

Today I woke up with my eyelid twitching non-stop, is there anything bad going to happen later? I messed my hair with my delicate fingers and walked towards the refrigerator.
 
"YooChun-shi?! What are you doing here?! Are you trying to steal my leftover pizza?!"
 
".......... Why would I." He rolled his eyes.
 
"You look like one... Is that a tail attach to your ? Oooh can I touch it?" I reached out my hand in a light speed as soon as I saw a tail attached behind him, touching his tail softly.
 
He slap away my hand and frowned. "Get your hands away." he sounded suprised and frusturated.
 
"Is this your halloween costume or prom night suit? By the way I am Gina." I gave him a friendly smile. At least I thought so.
 
"..." He glanced at me for a second and disappeared.
 
"what..." I grumbled while getting myself ready for school.
 
"Nana, I've got something to ask you. " Vaness just got back from the toilet from outside of our room.
 
"Go ahead." I blinked.
 
"Why did you keep talking to yourself during these few days? Are you... okay?"
 
"Haha! Did I?" I felt that my heart had just skipped a beat. I chuckled stiffly at her.
 
"I am worried for you." She frowned.
 
"Let's go. Today I feel like go school ealier, with you. " I quickly pushed her away and went to get my bag.
 
Aish, that guy totally made me look like an idiot.
 
 

 

  I could not concentrate on today's lesson. I felt so uncomfortable, something is pressing hard on my chest, causing me not able to breathe properly. When the lectural announced that today's lesson had ended, I straight away dashed out the lecture room to seek for fresh air.
 
"Nana, are you okay? You look like a dying old lady." Vanessa gave me a worrying look but what she just said really made me wanted to slap her head.
 
"Yeah yeah." I glare at her.
 
Feeling uneasy, I decided to go back to my dorm and check. I dragged Vanessa back eventhough she isn't willing to do so.
 
"Let me go you . I dont want to go back at this time! What a waste to go back and do nothing!" she growled.
 
I took a deep breathe before open the door. As soon as I just step in the room, a husky voice came from the corner: "Dont come in kitchen. "
 
"eh?" It must be YooChun. I quickly rushed to kitchen to check on him. I stunned and my jaw dropped when I saw what was standing in the corner.
 
"Y...Yoo...YooChun..." I look around nervously, hoping that Vanessa will not see him.
 
Oh. My. God. Sun. Look at him! He had... I mean he is... Argh! A human's torso attaching on a horse's bottom part body, which means he has human's hand and waist and head but a horse's body and leg and and tail... Did I just confused you?! Because my mind is currenly working like a washing machine, spinning around and ''cooking'' those clothings.
 
"I thought I asked you not to come in. " he said in an annoyed tone whithout looking at me. "I'm injured, help me."
 
"... ..." I was in shock as my mouth remains open and eyes remain wide. But the next moment, I already ran to him and playing with his tails.
 
"oooh your tail is golden colour!"
 
"Stop molesting me..." he hissed.
 
"It's so smooth and soft.." I mumbled in awe while sitting down and continue playing with his smooth horse tail.
 
"I am tired..." said yoochun while he slowly sat down. He rest his head on the wall and close his eyes.
 
He looked so harmless and innocent when he closed his eyes. I unconciously moved my trembling finger over his cheek and touched it. His skin is soft, so smooth. I stared at his face, admiring his perfect face.
 
"Gina you... WHAT is that?!" Vanessa screamed when she saw YooChun. Her eyes grew so big like a pan.
 
"Va..Vaness?! You can see him?!" I was surprised.
 
"mmm..." YooChun moved his head a bit and still remains in this position, not waking up.
 
Vanessa rushed to her room to bring her pillow can dashed to kitchen again. She throw it at YooChun's face causing him to groan. "Ugh?!"
 
"W...Who are you?" asked Vanessa with trembling voice.
 
"A horse man?" I shrugged.
 
YooChun ignored her and mumble to himself "Damn it!"
 
His eyes suddenly goes blank and it seems like he was buried deep down in his thought. suddenly, he mumbled something.
 
"Let me stay here for a few days, please?" asked YooChun in an exhausted voice.
 
I smirked evily and look at him in an evil way "Sure! Welcome~"
 
He opened his right eye and stared at me for a few second before he continue with his slumber.
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 1st of June, 1:20pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th