:-*

A special guest.

"A-ah-ahh choo!" Half a year had past since the day he sent me back to my room. I am now very hungry and the temperature outdoor is getting lower, however I was still wandering outside. I quicken my pace when I saw a dduk-bok-gi stall. I bought a big cup of it and instantly finished the soup, or chilli paste you say. I'm now full and satisfied. My mood straight away got better. Ignoring the freezing cold that the wind had brought to me, I continued my little journey. Further down the street is an ice-cream shop. Without any hesitation, I hop towards to shop like a rabbit. A guy with a big hoodie covering his face had entered the shop before I could. I pouted and pushed the door open. Aww man, I thought I was the only one who will thought of getting an ice-cream in such an insane weather.

I went to the counter and got myself a large portion of triple chocolate flavoured ice-cream, then went to the corner of this shop. I took off my shoe and hug my knees while my ice-cream like a small kid. I dont mind if people will stare at me and think it's rude to take off shoe but I just wanted to hide myself in this little corner. Still wearing my padded jacket, scarve and gloves eventhough there are heaters in the room. I started to sweat but my throat and stomach is freezing. I love this feeling.
 
Suddenly, I felt a familiar gaze landed on me, I quickly looked around but felt rather sad when I found no one is around. I did not even saw the guy that came in earlier than me because I was unable to see him from this sitting position and I was totally forgot about him.
 
So I went back to my own little world, drowned myself into my thoughts.
 
 
 
Author pov.
 
The guy with his face covered now took down his hoodie and walked towards Gina's direction. He stood still in front of her and locked his eyes on her. The softness quickly replaced the harsh and coldness in his eyes. She was oblivious of his presense as she was still deep in her own thoughts. She finally felt the atmosphere around her was slightly different and the temperature had gone a little bit higher so she brought up her head to get an idea of the current situation. She gasped in suprised when she saw the guy.
 
 
 
"Y-you... Hey... E-e-err ehmm..." I stuttered when I saw this familiar face. Tears are threatening to fall due to the sudden complicated feeling which had conquered my mind. I bit my inner cheeks really hard just to ensure that I was not seeing illusion. I blinked for several times just to ensure that I was not seeing illusion but my heart sank when I realised that nobody is in front of me. I sighed and stuffed the i ce-cream in my mouth. Now my tongue and inner cheeks were numb due to the ice-cream and my face is sticky because of the excess ice-cream that came out from my mouth and got on my face as I unconsiously pushed the ice-cream cone nearer to my face. Tears that flow back to my nose through the tear duct had blocked my nose, my mouth is now full of melting ice-cream and I couldn't breathe as there is no more extra space to take in the oxygen. I started to cough really hard and made the ice-cream and saliva to stain the table and the floor. Mucus that mixed with tears had flow out my nose but I could not it back as I am now coughing like a patient with lung cancer. Look at me, how ugly am I right now, in a really pathetic state. I quickly wiped off the mess on my face with my gloves, causing myself to look messier as now all the disgusting liquid had smudge together and I couldn't care more. I started to sob like a baby with a broken heart. I had no idea why am I behaved like this.
 
A familer scent surrounded me and the next second, someone is cleaning up my face with a handkerchief. I looked up in shocked and burst out into loud cry when I saw him---YooChun. He carefully pulled me close to him, pressed my head to his chest and patted my head softly.
 
I finally raised my head again after I had done crying. I don't care if he will angry, I just wipe my dirty gloves on his hoodie.
 
As much as I wanted to call him, words just stuck in my throat. It's okay, I still have a pair of big eyes, my eyes will do the talking for me.
 
"silly girl..." He pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly. I allowed myself to sink into his warm embrace and press my cheeks on his chest as much as I can. I really miss this guy. I really do.
 
After a few good minute of hugging, Yoochun laced his long fingers with mine and bring me out of the ice-cream store. "Follow me, I have something for you." I nodded and followed his obediently. We entered a small shop and he lead me to a table with 5 pots of kimchi jjigae.
 
"This is my first time... cooking. Hope you-" He looked at the table and smile shyly. The ahjumma came to us and made us sit down.
 
"This boy came to me few days ago and said he wanted to learn how to cook kimchi jjigae for the girl he cherish a lot. Now I finally got to see you! Please accept his feeling with an open heart." Ahjumma smile widely at us and went back to take care of her other customers.
 
"What if my stomach ache afterward due to these..." I grinned at him him while picking up the spoon.
 
He chuckled and joined me afterwards.
 
Thank you for coming back into mylife, this time I will not let go of your hand. Yoochun-ssi, I love you.
 
 
 
eidted at 2013, 11th of June, 1031pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th
 
Thanks for reading :^)