What the f**k!?

A special guest.

 

Smoke, crowds and noise filled up the entire arena. People were cheering aloud, spot-lights were flashing everywhere. You could only smelled sweats and smokes in here.
 
Jiyong nimbly eluded the crowds and soon, he was found no where. Crap, now I am stuck, in the crowds. Since I knew that I couldn't get out from here in a second so I stopped squeezing my way out and decided to take a glimpse at everyone. They were all dressed up like rockstar. Some girls only wore a short top to cover up ther upper body. Heavy make-ups and exaggerated hair styles can be found on almost everyone. This place gave me a creepy feeling, making me felt like those drug dealers and street fighter, gangster are all gathered here!
 
"Hey, you are gonna missed something fun if you don't go to the front." A lazy voice spoke beside my ear and before I could realised, a hand grab onto my wrist and pulled me away. From his back view, I could tell that he was TOP because of his white and spiky mohawk.
 
Woah.. There was a big stage in the middle of the arena, a professional wrestling stage. I wasn't able to see it when I was stucked in the crowd. TOP let go of my hand and winked at me before he walked up the stage. Suddenly everyone was cheering to the top of their lungs. He took off his leather jacket and throw it to the crowd, making them even more hyper. He clapped and raised his hands in the air, growling like a beast and walked around the stage. He looked down from the stage with a challanging stare.
 
A strong man jumped up the stage very soon after TOP rolled his eyes. The audience is calling TOP's name and cheering for him. What I saw was TOP was standing in a relaxing manner while taking out his Schweizer Messer. The opponent punched his own chest hard for a few times, telling people that he is strong enough to defeat TOP. I gasped and keep staring at the Schweizer Messer, weapon is even allowed in this.. emm.. fight?
 
TOP look at me and smirked while waving his Schweizer Messer in the air. The fight start right after a loud screamed, "Go!". TOP was dodging at the beginning but soon, it turned into full attack. I don't dare to watch the fight so I back faced the stage until the fight had ended. All I could heard was the opponent's groaning in pain and begged for mercy. I only turned around when I heard the loud cheer from the crowd.
 
Blood streamed down from the ''strong'' guy's right eye corner. What did TOP did to him?!
 
As soon as TOP stepped down from the stage, everyone went crowding around him and cheered. Some girls went to him and started dirty dancing with him. Eeeks. I frowned while searching for the exit. Where the hell did Dara went to?! I felt so umcomfortable and not wanting to stay here any longer.
 
Suddenly, I walked into a guy's chest and I groan in pain. I looked up and realised that it was TOP.
 
"T.O.P!?" I looked at him in shock.
 
He frowned. He then picked me up and placed me over his shoulder. He carried me into a room where Dara and her friends were already inside. He threw me into an empty spot of the sofa and sat down beside me, patting my round hips. I widen my eyes and quickly swept his hand away. He laughed and put his arm around my neck, tight.
 
"Gina! Where had you been? I couldn't find you." Dara pouted and put up a innocent look when she saw me.
 
"Dara! Where had you B E E N? I can't find you." I imitated her. Oh dear, I should be the one asking her!
 
Everyone ignored me except Amber. She smile and nod at me. "Hey."
 
"H-hey." I stuttered. This is so awkward. I really do not wished to stay here any longer.
 
SeungRi lean forward and rest his elbow on the table, looking straight into my eyes. Is he trying to tell me that I am extra through his piercing stare? My gaze scanning around due to the uncomfortable-ness and I kept playing with my fingers.
 
"err.. I-I..."
 
"So you are our new member?"
 
"w-what?"
 
"Yes." TOP answered for me.
 
"No I am not-" I stop talking immediatly because TOP flipped his position from sitting beside me, to being on top of me, with only a little bit distance between our nose.
 
"w-what!?" I stuttered. I swear, my face is now turning obviously red and the heart is beating uncontroablely fast, again.
 
"Welcome yeah? Gi-na." He his lips in a seducing way and leaning closer to me.
 
I was afraid that he might do something bad to me so I stretched out my arm and cover his mouth with my palm, trying to keep a distance from us. But he still able to do things that frighten me. He l.i.c.k. my palm. He it!!
 
"Ah!" I quickly kept my hand away from him and wipe off his saliva on my t shirt.
 
He laughed out loud, letting himself sank into the couch.
 
"Come, it's already late. Dara, bring her back." He stood up and offered his hand. I hesitated and decided to accept it. He pushed us to the door and waved at us.
 
"bye bye~" then he close the door.
 
 

 

Dara shot a look at her boyfriend before the door closed.
 
"Let's go~!" She transformed back to the cheerful Dara and held onto my arm.
 
 
 
She kept on telling me each of her friends' characteristic and their little secrets in the car, making me chuckled non-stop.
 
 
 
It was really late at night when we reached our dorm. I didn't expect Vanessa would still stay up and wait for us- well, me. When we opened the door, the first person I saw was Vanessa. She hugged me tightly when she finally saw me.
 
"Oh em gee I thought you got kidnap by alien from Mars!" She mumbled.
 
"Are you sleep talking now? I am touched, you are waiting for me!!" I ruffled her hair and squeezed her back.
 
"What sleep talking?! I am really sleepy now. I got no more energy to climb up my bed." She drag her feet towards and bed and threw herself on it.
 
"Aish." I sighed and hold onto Dara's hand who is still standing outside, pulled her into the room.
 
 
 
I spotted a lean figure standing in the corridor before I closed the door. He seems rather familiar. Was that YooChun? I looked left and right to ensure that no one is around before I shut the door.
 
 
 
"Goodnight YooChun." I yawned and slowly closed my eyes.
 

 
The arena part is kind of get inspired by ['the shadows' by hagocimit]. neh, link here >>>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/6253/the-shadows-bombae-dara-daragon-gdragon-jaedara-jaejoong-sulli
 
Find the part by yourself if you are interested, I think is somewhere around the middle of the story.
 
I got inspired by the story, NOT copying the story, OKAY?
 
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 3rd of June, 8.03pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th