Kimchi Jjigae.

A special guest.

 

~YooChun's POV~
 
 
It had been so long since I last communicated with a person. So long, so long until I could not remember how long was it.
 
It feels good to listen to her, it reminded me that the world haven't forget about me, yet, at least one person didn't.
 
I wanted to stay here forever but I can't, I don't belong to this world.
 
 
 
Okay, I got to admit that I do felt like something is missing since the day he left.
 
"Ahhh this is so weird..." I put my arm under my pillow, laying on it and stared at the ceiling. "It had been three days since I last saw him..."
 
"Yeah I feel the same as you. Don't you feel hungry? Cook something for me, I want to eat." Vanessa cupped her face and rest her elbow on the table.
 
"All you know is eat." I and dodged her attack. "Fine! I'll cook kimchi jjigae."
 
"ah." She finally stop her attack.
 
 
 
"Beef or Chicken? Super spicy or not? Do you want spring onion? A lot of soup or-"
 
"Just dump everything together."
 

 
 
"tada!" okay this smells really good, my saliva almost dripping down from my mouth. It's not that I am self-praising but this really smells good.
 
"woah~ Not bad, chef Gina!"
 
I smile widely and sit opposite of Vanessa. It feels so good when others approved with you skills. Heehee. My stomach is growling in hunger so I quickly picked up my spoon and start enjoying my food.
 
Suddenly, I saw YooChun appeared beside Vanessa and staring at my kimchi jjigae. "YooC-" I swallowed the word down as I realised that she cannot see him,
 
"hmmm? oo(yoo) aht(what)?" said Vanessa with full of kimchi.
 
"ahhh nothing." I mumbled.
 
 
 
"Hey! Why are you here?" I mouthed.
 
"Can I eat that?" his voice appeared in my mind.
 
I chuckled at his words and give him a little nod. "Later." I mouthed.
 
 
 
After our early dinner, Vanessa went to library to do her research while I stayed and cooked another pot of Kimchi jjigae.
 
"Here you go, I make it extra spicy."
 
"Thanks." His eyes then glued on the food and kind of ignoring me.
 
So I just sat opposite him and stared at him eating. The way he eat is so adorable, he kept on tucking out his tongue due to the spiciness of the food. A sweet smile appear on my face unknowingly.
 
"Your saliva is dripping." said YooChun with an evil smile on his face. He folded his arm and stared at me after finishing eating.
 
"huh?!" I quickly wiped my mouth and frowned after realized that I had been tricked. "pfft." I pouted and glared at him.
 
"pfft haha." he chuckled and pushed the little pot away from him. "Thank you..." he says softly.



 

I was washing the pot and humming three little bear when a question popped into my mind. I look behind and see him standing few steps behind me, tilted his head and watched me washing the dish. He gave me a very, very small smile and nod at me before he went off. Aish, I was going to ask him to stay with me until Vanessa come back.
 
His smile gave me a warm feeling... How much I wish that I can see that smile everyday everytime. He should smile more. 
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 1st of June, 1.45pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th