Blood stains

A special guest.

"I thought we are going to the same place? But where are we now? Forest?!" I asked the two who are leading the way. Nervous and horror slowly filled my heart.

 
"Quicken up your pace, you're gonna miss the fun!" Dara's voice suddenly drop an octave from her usual voice.
 
"E-ehh?" Okay, I am now really scared. What's going to happen later? I am so sure that something horrible is gonna happen.
 
 
We stop when we reached a terrible looking house. Dead trees surrounded the house, adding more creepiness to the atmosphere.
 
"Welcome." SeungRi opened the door and welcome us. He looks so different today. Not his appearance but the his aura.
 
I followed them into a room obediently as I was extremely tensed up. At first I thought that there will be lots of old and dusty furnitures inside but supprisingly, the house was empty. What I meant by empty is there is not even a room in it. just a big, spacious living room.
 
I took a glimpse at everyone, realised that today's atmosphere is totally different from yesterday's. Dara happily went to Jiyong when she entered the house. He clapped his hands when Dara settled herself on his lap. A big guy wearing a mask over his head dragged out a boy and threw him on the floor. Then he went away after Jiyong gave him a nod. Can anyone telling me what was going on? I kept repeating YooChun's name in my mind as if that would calm down myself a bit more.
 
"TOP, what's-" He cut off my sentense by pulled me into his embrace and make me sit with him.
 
"shhh. The show starts now." he placed his index finger on my lips and end his sentense with a smirk.
 
Jiyong gave Dara a little pushed on the back then she stood up and walked closer to the half boy with a leather belt in her hand. I widen my eyes as she whipped the belt into the air, released a loud 'piak' sound. The boy was now shievering in fears.
 
"I-I am really sorry, please stop that. I-I am willing to do anything for you if you could stop torturing me. Please!" He wass begging Dara, kneeling on the floor and tears messed up his pretty face.
 
"How dare you to talk to me about the condition?! Who are you to say that to me?!" Dara threw her words coldly at him, whiping his pale and fragile body cruely.
 
Blood streams down from the place where he got hitted because Dara whipped too hard. He let out a loud, agony groan, it made my heart broke into pieces. He curled himself into a ball because he couldn't do much about it. He cannot defend himself. Dara walked nearer to him. The sound that her heels gave out sent chills down to my spine. Beyond my expect, I saw she step on his waist and twist her heels. I stand up in anger as I couldn't bear any further. My mind is now in chaos and my feeling is getting complicated.
 
"D-da-dara?! Stop it! What are you doing?! Who are you? And you, and you!" I swept away TOP's hand which is now holding onto my waist and screamed at them.
 
"Dont-" The boy warned me weakly and then his body transform into a horse. Just like YooChun!
 
I look at them in terror. Amber was smiling sweetly at me; Jiyong remains his emotionless face and glaced at the poor boy; TOP smirking at me; SeungRi was giving me a disapproval look; and Dara is grinning evily.
 
TOP suddenly stood up and pushed me onto the couch and lean closer to me.
 
"Ooh my angel, what should I do then?" He carrased my cheek lovingly, hands slip behind my neck and hold firmly onto my nape. He gave me a forceful kiss and kissed all the way down from cheek to my collar bone. I tried to struggle but he is too strong so I couldn't even move an inch a way from him. Everyone is just watching the 'show' while Dara continue to torture the pale boy.
 
"Let go of me! Why are you hitting him?" I screamed loudly at Dara while turning my face away from TOP.
 
"Joongie.. I hate your tattoos so much. Hahaha!!" She laughed and looked up at the ceiling.
 
I froze when I sensed a cold metal gliding on my neck. I'm sure that it was TOP's schweizer messer. Fears totally took over my heart.
 
"Move your ing knife away from Gina." A familiar husky voice suddenly appeared and drew everyone's attention on the voice's owner.
 
"Yo Chunnie! Long time never see you, how have you been?" Everyone is laughing like lunatic killer, their evil laughter is getting more high pitch, making my ear drum trembled.
 
My ear is hurting and yet, they are still squeaking. I covered my ear with my palms, pressing them hard on my ear, hoping that it could blocked some annoying sound from going into my ear. Umm? Why did my ear feel so itchy and something watery is flowing out?
 
"Ehh-!" I screamed as I realised that mysterious liquid which flowed from my ear was BLOOD.
 
"Gina!" YooChun quickly came behind me and covered my ears.
 
A warm feeling surrounded my ears when he placed his hands over my ears. I touched them afterwards but only found that the blood was gone and it felt like the pain did not exist before.
 
I looked at YooChun with astonishment. "wah are you an angel? A fallen angel?" I totally forgot about that I am now in a hardcore situation.
 
"BE CAREFUL!!" said YooChun sternly and rolled his eyes. He pulled my arm roughly and hid me behind him.
 
 
 
"Being protective?" Dara frowned and crossed her arms.
 
"How many Centaur are you all still gonna kill?" YooChun growled. He face turned red due to the anger.
 
Jiyong raised his eyebrow and gave YooChun a glance of disdain. "A lot more."
 
"Ahhh-" TOP grabbed my arm and pulled me away when YooChun was not aware. He covered my mouth and whisper to me. His hot breathe made me shiever.
 
"Wanna know what's going on?" He nibbled my earlobe.
 
"Y-yes. And could you please stop molesting me?!" I slapped his forehead with the back of my hand.
 
"Centaur and us are always enemy. Since a few centuries ago. We hate each other, that's all." He smirked and ruffled my hair.
 
"What the-" I smacked his fore head again.
 
"enough." He grip onto my wrist, turning serious. But he changed his facial expression and smile at me, "But thank you for bringing him here."
 
"eh?" I gave him a blur expression.
 
 
 
"Let go of her!!" YooChun screamed at TOP while busy defending himself from Jiyong's attack. "Argh!"
 
Jiyong is holding onto a schweizer messer and trying to stab YooChun's eye. YooChun dodged and try to pin him on the floor.
 
I looked aside, found out that the boy is already fainted. His blood stained Dara's belt. She let out a cruel and satisfied smile, and decided to join the fight.
 
"NO!" I screamed as I saw the tip of Jiyong's schweizer messer is now disappeared in YooChun's chest.
 
The pale boy suddenly moved his hand a little bit and he slowly stand up. His eyes are now filled with anger and sympathy. A dark, devilish fog is now forming around him in just a few second.
 
"JaeJoong-"
 
"Just use all your strength and send them to hell!" He squeezed the words through his clenching teeth. "We got to stop this from going on. You don't want this to continue till forever and affect the next genaration of Centaur, don't you!?" Cold sweat formed on his forehead. He could not stand for too long. He need to end everything as soon as possible, as soon as... Before he die.
 
YooChun closed his eyes miserably. "Another trustworthy friend is going to leave me anytime soon" he thought. When he open his eyes again, there was only flame pf rage in it. They both gathered their strength starting to move around the house in light speed. The temperature is incresing in an incredible speed and soon, the fire fills up the entire place. The living room now totally looked like hell. Yes, HELL. I felt like I am going to melt in any second but suprisingly, I am still alive, never faint. I am alright except that I am sweating like a fountain.
 
In another hand, Dara and her friends' clothing is starting to turn into ash due to the insanely high temperature, so as their hair. They walked towards each other and stay close. As much as they wanted to attack YooChun and JaeJoong, they could not do anything about them because now the two are moving in a high speed and they can't even see them but only fely the heat. A huge fire ball shooting to their direction unexpectedly, they never react on time and the next second, all I am able to see is only bright white light. Am I in heaven? but why does it feels so hot? I always thought that the angels did actually install air-conditioner in heaven. The light slowly fade away. I was shocked. The house was already burned down in ash. I guess Dara they all were also burned down into ashes.
 
I found YooChun and JaeJoong panting in a corner. My heart skip a beat when I saw them injured themself so badly in this fight. I picked up myself and dashed towards them. Suddenly, YooChun slowly vanished into the air, and turned into a trace of smoke. It then surrounded me and merge with my body while JaeJoong is already no where to be found...
 
I felt dizzy and the next second, I fell into the infinity of darkness...
 
 
edited by 2013, 4th of June, 8:50pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th