Chapter 9

Gonna make you mine!

"who made you so angry?" Chunji asked Changjo.

"The queenkas in school... forever so busybody..." Changjo said.

"What did they do?" Niel asked.

"Haesung got bullied by them!" Changjo said.

"oh... Since when you cared so much for her..." Ricky asked.

"mwol! i just don't like people to interfere with my problem..." Changjo said. Why am i even caring...urgh..

"whatever.. but is she ok? she's still our friend somehow..." Ricky said.

"molla...she got this bruise on her leg...and they slapped her too.." Changjo said.

"these girls are too much..." C.A.P said. "So you want to get revenge on them har?"

"of course!" Changjo said. "Chanhee hyung, do you want to play this time?"

"sure! why not!?" Chunji gave an evil grin. "L.Joe you're in?"

"Sure.. it's been long since we had fun..." L.joe said.

"Can i play too?" Ricky asked cutely. "Sure Changhyun!" Niel said.

The rest of Teen Top then laughed at the thought of the plan.

"But what are you going to do with her?" Ricky asked Changjo.

"who? Haesung?" Changjo said. "Continuing with my revenge of course! after she recovers!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you were recovering from the injury already as you have applied medicine on it which helped in the recovery.

"Yah, how's your leg?" Changjo asked.

"none of your business..." you replied coldly too.

yah this girl... can you just be more polite...being rude to me is a wrong move...

"I suppose you're fine now huh..." Changjo said coldly. You ignored him and continue doing your own things. Can he just stop bothering me...

ok girl....one more time and you will regret it... i promise.. you can't escape this step.... no one does... Changjo smiled eeriely at his plan.

Lessons carried on as usual, with Changjo looking at you from time to time. You were getting ready to get to your next class and went to your locker. Before you even open it, a hand pressed against the locker door.

"yah! go away!" you said to him, irritated, without looking at him.

"what if i say no?" he said and came closer to you. By then you were very annoyed that you didn't care so you just pushed him away and walked off, rolling your eyes at him.

Yah! you watch out! Changjo walked off, gasping in disbelief. meanwhile Teen Top was also planning their revenge on the queenkas.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

After school, you walked home alone and felt someone following you. You turned behind a few times but saw no one. You decided to walk into an alley to lure the person out. It did work and the person was Changjo.

"why are you following me?" you asked him, annoyed. He then smirked and came closer to you again. Same old trick...

You were prepared to push him away when his lips crashed into yours. You were shocked for a moment and then you came back to reality and tried to push him away but he was too strong for you. You couldn't resist in the end and so you closed your eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

Why is my heart beating so fast...

Her lips are so soft...

Changjo..

Haesung..

He let go of the kiss all of a sudden. He looked at you in surprise. why is my heart beating so fast...Jonghyun ah....calm down...

You bit your lower lips and looked away shyly. Your cheeks were exploding and your heart is about to pop out. Haesung...chill...

He opened his mouth, trying to say something but he didn't know what to say so he just left you there alone and walked off.

I knew she'll fall for it! It does works! hmph! Lee Haesung you can't escape this... but why am i so happy after kissing her... and i want more... no Jonghyun.. don't think that why... snap back now!