Chapter 8

Gonna make you mine!

"Yah! Lee Haesung or whatever your name is?" someone called out to you while you were walking home.

"what?" you asked coldly. She was the girl who threw drinks at you the other time.

"didn't i tell you to stay away from my Teen Top?" she snapped at you.

"Its they who don't want to let me off!" you said.

"so you're saying it's their fault!?" the person said to you.

"neh.." you said coldly.

"girl, you must not know your limits..." she said to you. "ok.." you said flatly and walked off.

"yah! stay there!" she shouted. You ignored her and continued walking away.

"Yah!" she ran after you and pulled your hair. "In case you don't know, my name is Min Soyeon! the queenka in school.. you better not mess with me and my friends!" she said and gave you a kick on the knee, which made you fall down in pain. Her friends just laughed at you and one of them came over to slap you.

"you better not cause any more trouble to my Changjo oppa!" she said. She slapped you so hard that the side of your lips were bleeding. The rest just laughed at you. "Stay away from Teen Top, i'm warning you the second time!" Soyeon said and left with her gang, not forgetting to give you another kick again on the same spot which left you with a bruise on your knee. Yah... they're crazy... and this Teen Top is seriously a disaster..

------------------------------------------------------

You walked home in pain and went to hide in your room, not wanting to let your parents see your face and your leg.

"omma!" you shouted from your room. "i already had dinner outside! and i'm sleeping now... Good night!"

You went to sleep, trying to forget about the bullying.

Teen Top.... aish....

------------------------------------------------------

When you woke up, the side of your lips was still injured. You tried to put some concealer to cover it up but there's still some red spots. You wore your skirt longer to cover up your bruise on your knee. It was blue-black in colour and it hurts.

You got gym class today and you were in the same group as the last time. Oh god... haiz... You were playing basketball when Changjo accidently knocked you over and hit your knee. You held on to the injured spot, trying to bear with the pain.

"gwaenchana?" Changjo saw you in pain.

"Neh.. Let's continue with the game..." you said and tried to run but it seriously hurts.

"Let me see!" he carried you in bridal style and put you on the bench at the side. "Gwaenchana!" you tried to push him away but he stopped you and rolled up your pants.

"what happened?" he asked you concernly. You just shook your head.

"Tell me!" he demanded.

"why should you even care?" you said to him and limped away. Right..why do i even care...i should be happy that she's injured... but why do i feel so angry for her..

---------------------------------------------------------

"oppa!" soyeon came over to Changjo's seat and said in a flirty voice. You were sitting in front and heard that. Oh god, i want to vomit... You walked away from your seat while Changjo and Soyeon looked at you.

"my name is Soyeon and i'm the queenka in school!" she introduced herself. "can i go on a date with you?" she asked, battling her eyelids, sounding as flirty as she can. Changjo just smirked. "I'll take it as a yes! see you after school! bye oppa!" Soyeon said and went away. Yucks..she's so disgusting.... and where did Haesung go...

--------------------------------------------------------

"Jonghyun! thinking about her?" L.joe asked Changjo who was deep in his thoughts.

"just... i think she's bullied... she has this bruise on her leg... and i noticed the side of her lips is red..." Changjo said.

"really? so you're caring for her now?" L.Joe teased.

"Hyung! you know i only wanted revenge! but i don't want people to take revenge for me!" Changjo said.

"arasso..." L.joe said. but who will bully her....

---------------------------------------------------------

"oppa! shall we go?" Soyeon came and wrapped her arms around Changjo's.

"where?" Changjo said.

"the ice cream shop!" soyeon said and pulled Changjo along. You witnessed the whole scene and your heart ache for some reason. why am i feeling this way...

"oppa! what do you think of me?" Soyeon asked while trying to flirt with him, touching his legs with hers.

"what do you want me to do?" Changjo said.

"just.... nothing.. by the way oppa! i helped you to take revenge on that Haesung! She's so bad to you!" Soyeon said.

"mwol!?" Changjo asked. so you were the one...

"oh.. i just kicked her twice and my sister slapped her... that was just the appetiser oppa!" Soyeon answered.

"mwol? who gave you the right to mess with my business!? don't ever interfere in my problem again! don't think you're the queenka and you're my girlfriend!" Changjo shouted at her and left. why am i so agitated...