Chapter 1

Gonna make you mine!

Just to take note (for the ease of reading):

words in italics means that it is what the characters are thinking or saying to themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea... first day at new school....not even excited about it.....

"So my little princess, are you excited for school?" your appa asked.

You just nodded slightly. How is school even exciting seriously...

"Come on, bring along your breakfast, you don't want to be late for your first day in school!" your appa said and he drove you to school.

------------------------------------------------

"Thanks appa!" you said to your appa.

"See you at dinner!" your appa said and he drove off for work.

Oh well...guess i have to get used to a new school life... high school better be fun...

You went to the office and got your schedule and was looking for your way to class when you bumped into someone.

"Yah! Are you blind?" that person said.

"Sorry...Sorry..." you apologised frantically and bowed, not daring to look at the person.

"Aish..." that person said and walked away. You looked up at his back view. What kind of person is he, so rude...

You found your class and settled down in a seat near the window.

"Look at her... she's not bad.." "wow, she's quite pretty.." You heard the guys in your class murmuring.

Haiz.... not again... guys are guys... You ignored them and plugged in your headphone to listen to songs while waiting for class to start.

Soon most of the students came and the teacher came as well.

"Annyeong haseyo, i'm your form teacher ms Kwon." the teacher said. "I see we have two missing students..."

"er hmm..." someone at the door faked cough. You looked up at him. Wah....

"I suppose you're mr Choi and mr Yoo..." ms Kwon said to them.

"neh seongsaengnim, sorry we're late.." the shorter guy said while the taller guy just smirked. What an arrogant jerk... but the shorter one is so cute...

"It's ok, now go look for a seat..." ms kwon said.

The two were looking for a seat and you noticed that the seat beside you was empty. Please let the cute guy come here and not the arrogant guy....

"Annyeong, my name is Yoo Changhyun, you can call me Ricky!" the shorter and cute guy came and introduced himself. Oh yes! the cute guy! The taller guy then went to the seat behind you. You did not notice that he was the guy who you bumped into just now but he was staring at you.

"Annyeong, i'm Lee Haesung!" you introduced yourself.

"Nice to meet you!" he said. OMG, his smile is so cute... feel like pinching his cheeks..

"alright class so now let's introduce yourself to one another and make friends!" ms kwon said.

"Haesung, this is Jonghyun. But call him Changjo!" Ricky pointed to the taller guy who sat behind you.

"annyeong!" you smiled to him politely. He just rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. What a rude guy seriously... Bad luck for me to be his classmate...

Soon the class ended and it was break time. When you were about to go to the canteen, you saw a group of girls gathering in front, screaming and shouting. What's happening?

You decided to go forward to take a look and saw this six guys, two of them were Ricky and Changjo. Wow, they're really good looking i have to admit but nothing is good with that jerk... You then walked away.

"Oh Haesung ah! Can we join you?" Ricky asked as he saw you sitting alone in the canteen.

"Sure, have a seat!" you said politely to him. He's just so cute.. The other guys just scanned you with their eyes which made you uncomfortable. urgh, guys...

"these are my best friends, Changjo you have already met.. this is C.A.P hyung, Niel hyung, Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung! You can call us Teen Top!" Ricky introduced the guys to you. You just smiled politely at them and Ricky introduced you to them. From afar, you hear murmurs going on. Not this again...

You were a natural beauty and guys do fall for you but you don't like them at all. somehow the girls will keep finding troubles for you because they think you stole their guys. You had your fair share of bullying before and you had enough of it. But these guys are simply too hot and will cause you more trouble you realised.