Chapter 6

Gonna make you mine!

"Ok class, as this is only your first week of school, we'll be giving you a chance to make more friends. Today's lesson will be on discussing a project work. Please find a partner and inform me so i can assign you a topic... " ms Kwon said.

Changjo gave a smirk. He leaned in to you and whispered in your ear. "You're mine.." You turned to look at him and enlarged your eyes. He smirked again and raised his hands. "Ms Kwon, i'll like to be in a group with Haesung!" he told the teacher.

"mwol!?" you mouthed to him. He just ignored you. yah...who says i want to be in a group with you...

"ok.. ms Lee are you fine with it?" ms Kwon asked you.

"huh..i.." you felt a kick in your chair. "no! i would like to be in a group with Ricky!" you said and turned to him and stuck out your tongue. The guys in the class were booing him.. hehe... serve you right.. 

Changjo turned red from embarrassment. That was his first time getting rejected. He turned away and looked out of the window. Yah, how dare she reject me.. you are going to get it from me and L.Joe hyung...

"Mr Yoo, what is your decision?" ms kwon asked Ricky. He looked at Changjo. You better not agree to it... Changjo eyed him.  then at you then turned to the teacher. "I'm alright with it!" he said and smiled to you and looked at Changjo with his puppy eyes. Sorry...

------------------------------------------------

"Yoo Changhyun! why did you agree to it?" Changjo grabbed Ricky by his collar.

"Calm down Jonghyun!" C.A.P came to the rescue. "what did you do Changhyun?"

"Haesung rejected his request to be her partner and i just accepted her request for me to be her partner for the project work..is it wrong?" Ricky said.

"well, there's nothing wrong with it..." C.A.P said.

"why are you so agaitated, Jonghyun?" Niel asked.

"I'm not!" Changjo snapped.

"because he's embarrassed..." L.Joe said. "let me help you.."

"thanks hyung!" Changjo said. "She's at the rooftop.." L.joe smirked and then walked off to the rooftop.

"I pity her..." Niel said.

"she's gonna die in L.Joe's hand..." Chunji said.

"It's ok! who ask her to cause me to lose face in front of the class!" Changjo smirked.

--------------------------------------------------

"you're not eating?" L.joe asked you.

"oh.. hi L.Joe... ani.. not hungry.." you replied. He took a seat next to you. He then looked at you and you turned to look at him. omg, he's hot too... your face was turning red but you kept your cool.

"wae? is there anything wrong with my face?" you asked and touched your face, taking the opportunity to look away.

"ani..." he said and held your hand. He then came closer to you and said, "still pretty.." That made you blush but at the same time disgusted. All guys are the same.... and why do you like to do the same thing as Changjo... does Teen Top always do that??

He tried to kiss you but you backed off and let go of his hands. "err.. i guess recess is ending soon... i'll go back to class first..." you said and ran away.

She's really different.... L.Joe shook his head and laughed mockingly at himself for his failed attempt.

--------------------------------------------------

L.joe went back to find Teen Top.

"How was it, Hyung?" Changjo asked. L.joe just shook his head.

"mwol..even you failed?" Chunji said.

"wow..she's one tough girl!" C.A.P said.

"You met your challenge this time.." Niel said.

"She's different.. so different from other girls... I think the plan wouldn't work on her..." L.joe said.

"can't believe these words are coming from your mouth, hyung!" Niel said.

"I don't believe that she doesn't fall for this! it always works!" Changjo said.

Hmm... I have to do something about it... I can't let her escape...