Chapter 16

Gonna make you mine!

For days, you've been trying to forget about Changjo. Even in school, you avoided him. The queenkas were also not looking for you for trouble because you've not been hanging out with Teen Top. Occasionally, you see them flirting with girls here and there. Urgh...disgusting... They know no shame seriously...

"Haesung ah, Niel hyung will like to invite you to his birthday party!" Ricky said as he passed you an invitation card.

"Gomawo, i'll be there..." you smiled at Ricky. oops, did i agree to it too soon...

"It's tomorrow night! Don't be late!" Ricky reminded you. You just smiled to him.

You opened up the invitation card. -Please bring along your partner as well :)- Partner...where to find one?? You then thought of Changjo. no..not him... But you were secretly hoping he'll invite you.

Changjo was well aware of the birthday party, after all Niel is his hyung and they know each other since young. He knew about having to bring a partner. Haesung... you're mine...

"Go with me to Niel's hyung party..." Changjo said to you coldly. please say yes...

"are you asking me?" you asked coldly. omo! he really did...but is this how you invite someone...

"yes... do you see me talking to anyone else?" he replied. yah..just answer..

"why me?" you asked. if the queenka's know about it, i'm dead...

"because... because you can't reject me..." he smirked.

"you sure?" you smirked back at him. Changjo ah... you're wrong...

His eyes shifted abit. Oh no.... another rejection.... "yes.." he said, unsure.

"well then, no... i have a partner in mind..." you said to him flatly.

"who?" he asked, abit agitated.

"you'll know.." you smirked at him.

---------------------------------------------------------

urgh...why did i say that... now where do i get that partner... You regretted your words. Then you saw someone. Yes!!

"L.Joe oppa.." you called out to him.

"mwol.." he replied you coldy. why are you the same as him..

"just thought whether you could be my partner to Niel oppa's party?" you asked him shyly.

"me? not Changjo?" he asked you back in surprise.

"neh... and why should i ask him..." you said.

"ani.. just asking... whatever..since i haven't got a partner yet..." he said and got out his phone.

"your number.." he passed you the phone. You keyed in for him. "Thanks oppa! and don't tell him!" you said and left.

weird... but i'll take the chance to know you... L.Joe smirked and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Did she reject you again?" Niel asked Changjo.

"neh..." Changjo said disappointedly. why is she doing this to me...

"need another revenge?" Chunji asked.

"no!" Changjo rejected the idea protectively. "i'm gonna get her myself..."

"ok... fine... good luck!" Chunji said and laughed at Changjo's reaction. L.Joe smacked Chunji and eyed him to not tease Changjo.

Haesung ya.. Haesung.. i'm gonna make you mine, just wait...