Chapter 5

Gonna make you mine!

ah..this Changjo is seriously driving me crazy.... You thought as you packed your bag and was preparing to leave school.

"Haesung ah, come to this place at night, 7pm!" Ricky called you and passed you a piece of paper and he walked off.

You opened the piece of paper and it was an address. Where is this place and why is he asking me.... You decided to just go anyway.

------------------------------------------------------

"Omma, i'm home!" you called out to your omma.

"oh darling you're home!" your omma welcomed you.

"oh ya, omma no need to cook my share tonight because i'm going out with my friends.." you told your omma, sounding unsure at the last word. Friends...are we?

"oh ok.. but don't come home too late... be careful!" your omma said. You smiled to her and went back to your room. You looked at the time, 5pm... shall do some work before leaving....

It was almost 6 after you've done your homework so you went to shower and got dressed in your favourite light pink dress. It was not too tight nor too loose, showing your figure but not too much. You got ready and left for the place. You decided to just take a cab and get there. When you reached, you realised it was a club. why did he even ask me here...we're underage...

"Oh Haesung ah, you're here!" you heard Ricky called out to you so you turned behind.

"Now that's more like it!" L.Joe whispered to Chunji, about your figure.

"Damn girl, you're pretty and y..." Niel said. You shrugged slightly, not wanting to let him see. Guys.... urgh..

"So where are we going? and where's Changjo?" you asked and you realised Changjo is not there with them.

"Seems like it's working.." Chunji eyed L.Joe, speaking using their eyes.

"Yea agree..but she's quite hot..." L.Joe eyed Chunji back. "yah..stop thinking dirty will you!" Chunji eyed L.Joe again. L.Joe just smirked.

"oh he's inside, let's go in!" Ricky said and he pulled you in. "But--" you couldn't finish your sentence and you already entered the place. Woah....it's amazing...

"There's Changjo!" Ricky said and pointed to you 2 o'clock direction. You looked up to see him flirting with some girls, which kind of made you upset. "oh..." you said.

"why do you sound so sad? are you jealous?" Ricky teased.

"me? no! why would i be jealous?" you denied and tried to laugh it off. Why is my mood so low...

The rest of Teen Top is already on their own, looking for their preys. You went to the bar table alone, not knowing what to do when someone wrapped his arms around your waist. "Hey girl..." he whispered in your ear. You recognised the voice, it was Changjo's. Heart, calm down.... You tried to break away from him but he held you tightly. "Let me keep you company... you seemed bored..." he whispered again, which made you blush.

"Yah, let go of me..." you said to him and break away. He chased after you, pulling you to one corner of the club. He then came closer and closer to you until you retreated to the wall and his face was right in front of you.

"wh--what are y--you d--doing?" you said, stuttering. why is he like that...calm down Haesung!

"oh look, someone is shy..." he smirked while looking at you. She's really pretty and hot in this...

"I'm not!" you denied and tried to push him away.

"why? trying it again? it won't work this time.." he smirked again. what an arrogant jerk... i'll make you regret..

"really?" you smirked at him too and then stepped on his foot. "Ouch!" he shouted in pain and you laughed at him and walked away. Good job Haesung!

What the... you are seriously going to regret this, Lee Haesung!

From the side, L.Joe laughed at Changjo.

"seems like you need some help.." L.Joe said. "Hyung will help you!"

"Thanks hyung!!" Changjo said and they went on flirting with girls while you went home all by yourself.

Lee Haesung... what exactly is wrong with you.. you actually is the first person that doesn't fall for this... i don't believe it!

This Changjo... what exactly is wrong with him.. but he's really good looking up close.. but no way i'm falling for this conceited guy...