Chapter 21

Gonna make you mine!

You went to the rooftop and saw Changjo with a girl there.

"Ch--Changjo..." you called out to him.

Changjo saw you and smirked. "Get lost... don't disturb us..."

"neh..." you said and left them, a drop of tear rolled down your cheeks. why are you so sad...

Changjo peeked at you as you leave. mianhae...

--------------------------------------------------------

After school, Changjo left with another girl. You saw him and your heart sank. why are you like this...

"why? you're sad now?" Chunji asked from the back.

"i--" you stopped and then nodded. You then sighed and walked away.

"yah! Haesung!" Chunji stopped you.

"come here tonight..." he gave you an address and left.

----------------------------------------------------------

You left for the place Chunji told you to go. It was an underground studio you realised. You heard music at the doorstep so you went in closer to take a look.

Please give me the first kiss~~ The music was playing and you looked inside. It was Changjo, dancing.  omo...he can dance...and he's so hot.. Then you see anger and sadness in his moves. He was dancing to relieve stress. Changjo ya... He was dancing with all his might until he fell and broke his wrist.

"ah!" he shouted. You went in immediately after seeing him fall.

"Changjo!" you said. "Gwaenchana?" you held his hand.

He let go of you and stood up. "I'm fine... don't need you to care..."

"Changjo..." you said. why are you like this..this is not you...

"Get lost and stop disturbing me!" he shouted at you. please...i don't know how to face you...

"i won't!" you said, determined. "not until you got your hand treated..." You then pulled him out of the studio and brought him to the nearest clinic.

"why do you even care?" he asked you.

"because... you cared when i was injured too..." you said.

"but you hated it..." Changjo said.

"don't you know.... Changjo ya..." you said, not looking at him.

"know what?" he asked in surprise.

"ani..." you shook your head. what should i do...

"what about Jonghwan?" he asked you. "Do you know he.." he paused. "forget it.."

"what?" you asked him.

"ani... you won't want to know..." he said. You guessed what he was going to say already, what L.Joe told you. Can i believe you...

"you can go now... i'm fine..." Changjo said and chased you away coldly.

"let me send you home..." you said.

"oh Haesung! what a coincidence!" You saw Jonghwan on the streets. He looked at you, smiling brightly then changed expression when he saw Changjo.

"hi changjo.." Jonghwan said coldly. Changjo just rolled eyes at him. "i'll go first... enjoy your date.." Changjo told you and left.

"Changjo..." you wanted to chase after him but Jonghwan stopped you. Changjo was hiding at some corner, watching you. Haesung...

"Haesung, i have something to tell you..." Jonghwan said.

"mwol?" you asked.

"will you be with me again?" he said as he kneeled with a ring.

You looked at him, mixed feeling. Should i? but what if what they said is true? what about Changjo?

He looked at you earnestly. Just this one little step to getting you... please agree..

no don't... Haesung..you'll get hurt... Changjo prayed at the side.

"i--i i'm sorry... but i can't..." you said and walked off, leaving Jonghwan alone.

"So you believed what they say huh!?" He shouted from behing. You stopped in your tracks and turned around.

"ani... but i'm not sure if i can believe you again too..." you said.

"fine... whatever... you think i can't get the girl i want huh.." he said. So now you're showing your true colors... lucky i didn't agree to it...

"you let it out..." you said and turned away. Where's Changjo...