Chapter 19

Gonna make you mine!

You went to class and saw Changjo. He was looking at you and you felt sadness in his eyes. That made your heart sank too. You dismissed the thought and continued paying attention in class.

During recess, you went to the rooftop again and Jonghwan texted you.

~what are you doing now?~

~just slacking...it's recess... you?~

~me too.... feel like skipping classes...should i?~

You laughed at his message when someone came.

"Who's he?" Changjo asked.

"none of your business..." you told him coldly.

"tell me.." he said.

"mind your own business and stop interfering with mine..." you glared at him. He ignored it and snatched your phone away and looked at the messages. Jonghwan again...

"give me back!" you shouted at him. why does he like to take my phone urgh...

"why should i?" he said. i'm not letting you slip away from me...

"because who are you to me to take my phone!" you shouted at him again. He paused then returned your phone back to you and walk away silently. You looked at him as he leave, he looked so small. Changjo ya.....

~hello...u still there?~

~haesung ya??~ Jonghwan spammed you.

~mianhae oppa... i forgot to reply...~

~gwaenchana....do you want to meet after school? i'll go pick you up...~

~later? ok...~

~see you :D~

~see you :)~

Recess ended and you went back to class. Changjo's belongings were not there. where did he go....

"Ricky, where did Changjo go?" you asked Ricky.

"Changjo? must be skipping school again.... i think he's at that place.." Ricky said.

"that place?" you asked.

"neh... that's our place.... we'll invite you over next time!" Ricky said. You smiled at him. Changjo, you're scaring me....

---------------------------------------------------------

"Haesung!" you heard Jonghwan called out to you. "Get in!"

"annyeong!" you said and got into his car. The queenkas were looking at you. Teen Top also saw you.  

"what is she doing with that guy? what about our teen top?" soyeon said.

"she's a ..." another girl said.

"oppa... where are we going?" you asked Jonghwan.

"somewhere..." he said, harbouring a thought.

"ok..." you said.

------------------------------------------------------------

"taa-daa!" he said as you arrived at the place. It was the favourite cafe you both used to go on a date. Teen Top followed after you too.

"oh oppa!!" you gasped in surprise. You read the name of the cafe: Haesung Coffeehouse...

"oppa..." you turned to look at Jonghwan.

"I brought this cafe..." he said to you. "because you like it..." that sentence made you blush.

"go in..." he said and led you in. It was just like what i said before... my own shop.... Jonghwan oppa, you remember..

"oppa... wae?" you asked him. He just smiled. "Let me get you a drink... have a seat.." he said.

You sat there and waited for him and he got you your favourite drink.

"gomawo Jonghwan oppa!" you said to him. he still remembers...

At the same time, Teen Top is looking on the outside.

"She's cheating on our Changjo!" Ricky said.

"what cheating? she's not even with Changjo..." L.Joe said. This girl is weird...she still doesn't know what Jonghwan is like.... she'll regret it..

"right.. but what's their relationship?" Niel asked.

"who knows... Chunji, you know what to do..." C.A.P said.

"of course..." Chunji said. "let's go find Jonghyun now..."