8th chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

Tiffany is in red

No one's is in light salmon

 

______________________________________________________

(Jung So Min’s POV)

           “Seriously, you’re gonna miss him a lot Somin ah.” Zoe said to me teasingly as she handed me a cup of tea. I chuckled as I took a sip from the tea cup. Suddenly my phone vibrated which was on the dinner table where we were sitting.

           I took the phone and slide the unlock button and was surprised to see a text from Tiffany. “Who is it?” Zoe asked me and I let out a weak chuckle. “It’s Tiffany.” I replied as I opened the text. “I’m sure she is texting you to say something mean. I mean what else can she say? Somin, Somin ah are you alright?” Zoe came towards me as she saw my eyes teary.

From: Tiffany

Somin ah, Yumi is missing.

We had a gas leak from our nearby restaurant

And when we took the kids out I didn’t see her.

She is missing

           “My daughter is missing? I swear she was at school and she won’t go out of school. My baby.” I cried out as I stood up from the stool I was sitting. Zoe made me stop. “Somin, pull yourself together. Now hold on alright, I will call Hyung Jun to come by.” Zoe called Hyung Jun and explained everything to him.

           I sat in the living room and felt my life was gonna be done in a minute or two. Who will take my baby? “Hyung Jun is waiting. Let’s go and find her.” Zoe walked into the room and helps me to walk outside.

           I walked out where Hyung Jun was inside the car. I slipped into the back while Zoe slipped into the front seat next to Hyung Jun. “Shall we tell Hyung Joong about this?” Hyung Jun asked me as he drove to the school. “No, he will be worried and won’t be able to concentrate on the work, we can find her. I know she won’t go anywhere.” I tried to control myself even though I was trembling with fear.

           Hyung Jun pulled over to the school and I slipped out and ran straight to the school. I ran into her classroom and saw her bag there in the cupboard. I grabbed it and looked around. “So anything?” Zoe and Hyung Jun ran into the classroom and asked me. “No.” I replied to them and suddenly my eyes caught on a crumpled note on the floor.

           I took it and uncrumpled it. “What’s that?” Zoe asked me as she walked towards me. I showed them the note and felt like somebody had stabbed me on the back. “My baby, she had been kidnapped by Tiffany.” I replied to them as I fell onto my knees. Zoe fell onto her knees next to me and tried her best to sooth me.

           “Come on out and let’s try calling her.” Hyung Jun said to us as he walked out of the room leaving both of us. “I should have left Hyung Joong at the first place. This is definitely her plan to get revenge on me.” I mumbled through the sobs and Zoe squeezed my shoulders.

           “Don’t worry, we can find her.” She replied to me and helped me stand up to leave. We both walked out of the classroom with my baby’s bag in my hand. “Why don’t you try calling her?” Zoe suggested as we slipped into the car.

           “I guess we can do that.” I replied as I grabbed my phone. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. Finally you called; I thought you would be killing yourself already. Sadly that wasn’t gonna happen is it?” She started as she picked the phone. “Where is my daughter?” I said to her in a demanding way. Why don’t you try finding me? I will let you have your daughter back, if you let me have my Hyung Joong back. She is safe and sound here with me. So is it a deal?” she asked me and I felt the tears stinging my eyes.

           “WHERE IS SHE YOU ?!” I cried into the phone and heard her evil laugh. I already told you, she is safe and sound with me. I won’t hurt you unless you don’t take my deal. So is it a deal or bye- bye baby girl?” she asked me again making me cry harder. “What is she saying?” Zoe mouthed and I shushed her. “Put it to speaker Somin.” Hyung Jun whispered. I nodded my head as I tapped on the speaker button.

           “Somin, I’m waiting. Is it a deal or not?” she again asked me the same question. “It’s a deal.” I replied to her as I let the tears fall onto my lap endlessly.Good, come to Busan and call me. I will be waiting. And by the way, you can’t let Hyung Joong know about this alright? If you do, say bye-bye baby.” With that she ended the call. I stared at the phone and felt like killing myself.

            “Let’s go to Busan.” I replied to them shortly as I slumped onto the seat. Zoe stared at me and I felt like dying.

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

           “Son, I hope you will be able to pull it off.” Dad said to me as he patted my back. I nodded my head with a smile. “Shall we leave then?” I asked him and he nodded his head. We both walked towards the departure hall together when I felt my phone vibrating.

           “Hello? Who is this?” I asked the person who was on the other side of the line. “You must be Hyung Joong. Nice to meet you, don’t bother asking who I am or anything. I have to tell you something, I know this might shock you. But if you want your daughter safe meet me at Busan. Tiffany is out of control. Okay that’s all so bye.” The person replied back and ended the call.

           “What does that mean?” I mumbled to myself as I dialed to Hyung Jun’s number. “Hello?” I heard his voice. “Hyung Jun where is my daughter? Is she safe?” I cried out right into the phone and I heard nothing. “Hyung Joong ah, Somin told me not to tell you but I had no other choice. Yumi had been kidnapped by Tiffany.” He replied to me and I felt like somebody stabbed me.

           “I’m on my way to Busan, be where you’re. I will pick you guys. Where are you?” i asked him. “We’re right now at the kindergarten school. Come soon.” He replied to me and I grabbed my luggage. “Dad can you please persuade Mr. Hwang, Yumi had been kidnapped by Tiffany.” I said to him making him look at me as if I was insane.

           “Why don’t you just report to the police son?” he roared at me and I felt like crying. “Dad, you know if we do that, we will be in trouble and it will risk Yumi’s life.” I replied him back and ran towards the exit without waiting for a reply. He didn’t bother to call me or anything and he just let me go. I ran towards my car and slipped into it and drove it straight to the kindergarten.

*******************************

           “Hyung Joong.” Somin ran towards me and hugged me while crying. I caressed her hair and looked at Hyung Jun. “Do you know where she is?” I asked them and they nodded their head. “Tiffany called and told her to meet at Busan. She said if Somin tells you she is gonna kill Yumi.” Zoe replied to me. I closed my eyes and hugged the crying Somin. “Let’s go now.” With that I walked towards my car with Somin followed by Hyung Jun and Zoe.

           I drove it straight to Busan. While driving I grabbed Somin’s hand and squeezed it. “We will find her. Don’t worry.” I said to her softly. “I hope so.” She replied back while she wiped her eyes. I will find my daughter safely. 

______________________________________________________

851580_646539328706911_1450503051_n.pngfinally an update

but its a short one

please be patient851563_646558762038301_242523800_n.png

hope u all will enjoy the short update

let's hope everything will be okay right?851586_126362120881918_135461923_n.png

Now if you enjoyed it please upvote

851575_126361990881931_1954831463_n.pngalso leave a comment and subscribe. 

Hope u all enjoyed it