4th chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

Tiffany is in red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZCsgD3S0 listen to this while you read C:

______________________________________________________

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          I parked the car in parking spot and looked at Tiffany. “Why don’t you go inside?” I asked Fany and she gave me a confused look. “Why?” she asked me concerned. “I will be back; I’m going to buy something.” I lied to her. Nop, I wasn’t going to buy anything. I was going to meet someone.

          “Okay, don’t be late okay?” she said to me with a smile as she pecked my lips. I nodded my head, and waited for her to get inside the house. I started the car and drove it to Somin’s house where I was hoping her dad will be. I parked the car near the house before walking into the garden.

          I walked towards the door and rang the bell. “I’ll get it honey.” I heard a familiar voice which made me smile. it was Shin Hye and I know she will be surprised. “I’m sorry for making you wai… Hyung Joong!” she almost cried out and I let out a chuckle.

          “Is Mr. Jung here?” I asked her and she nodded her head. “Come on inside. What brought you here?” she asked me as she led me into the main room. “Just to meet Mr. Jung.” Short and simply I replied to her. “Honey, where is dad?” Shin Hye asked Yonghwa who was sitting on the couch.

          The moment he saw me he glared at me. Shin Hye went close to him and whisper something in his ears which made him relax a little bit. “He is in his room. you know it right?” Yonghwa asked me sternly and I nodded my head.        

          Before going upstairs to meet him, I walked towards them. “Can you please answer my question truthfully? I just want the truth, I’m confused and I don’t know what to do.” I said to them which made Shin Hye to kept her hand on my shoulder.

          “Ask us right away Hyung Joong ah.” She replied me and it made smile a little bit. “Somin’s daughter, Yumi's father is me right? Please tell me.” I asked them and it made them to be quiet. Shin Hye let out a sigh. “Come with me.” Shin Hye asked me and it made me follow Yonghwa and Shin Hye into Somin’s former room.

          Shin Hye motioned me to come inside to her room. I walked into the room to see an empty room which made me look at it confused. “This was her room after she got the baby. You should know the truth from her, I won’t tell anything. She got depressed when she was pregnant and whose fault was that? I don’t want to make you suffer just like her.” She said to me and I looked away from the room.

          I walked out of the room and felt like dying for making her suffer more than anyone. She was there for me when I had no one. Why did I do that to her? What am I gonna do?’ i thought as I wiped my teary eyes.

          “I should be going now. Bye.” I bowed to them before leaving them. Shin Hye stopped me and smiled at me through the tears. “I don’t want to see her suffer again. Please, don’t make her suffer anymore.” When Shin Hye said that I nodded my head without saying anything.

          I walked out of the house and slipped into the parked car. I rested my head on my palm and let the tears flow until I feel better. I started the car and drove it straight to my parent’s house. Without saying anything I gave the car keys to the butler as I walked into the house.

          “Hyung Joong ah, is that you? It is you. Welcome home.” Mom cried out the moment I walked into the kitchen. Tiffany turned around and smiled at me welcomingly. Mom walked towards the maids who were helping them and Tiffany walked towards me.

          “Welcome home love.” She whispered to me as she hugged me. I hugged her back and it made me smile. I buried my face in her hair. “I missed you.” I whispered and let a tear fell from my eyes. She chuckled and pulled away from me.

          “You always do. Hyung Joong ah, why are you crying?” she asked me concerned and I faked a laugh. “Nothing happened, let’s eat.” I said to her quickly as I walked towards the dinner table. “Waa, did you guys did this?” I asked in surprised which made mom smile.

          “Of course, who did you thought made this?” she asked me proudly. I walked to her and hugged her from behind. “Maids.” I whispered and she pulled away from me and pulled my ears playfully.

          “Yah, are you underestimating your mom?” she asked me and I whined in pain. “Sorry mom, won’t happen again oh? Let’s eat. I’m really hungry.” I whined and she let go of it and smiled. I sat across mom and sat next to Fany.

          Throughout the dinner it was quiet until, “Honey, I heard Somin’s daughter was sick.” It made me spit out the water I was drinking. I coughed a little bit and looked at her. “Are you okay?” Fany asked me as she hit my back softly. I nodded my head.

          “Hyung Joong ah, mom knows you both love each other. If so marry quickly rather than making it last forever.” Mom said to us with a warm smile. I nodded my head half-consciously. I need to know the truth of a lot of things. But what I need to know right now is is Yumi my daughter or not?

          After dinner, Fany followed me up to my room. “It’s still just the same.” Fany said to me with a chuckle as she slumped onto the nearby couch. I chuckled and looked around. “Is it? I thought I have changed it a lot.” I said to her and it made her smile.

          “Hyung Joong ah, shall we discuss about our wedding?” Fany asked me as I sat next to her. I smiled and nodded my head. She laid her head on my chest as I rest on the couch. “We still have time, so don’t worry about wedding. You’re engaged so, that means you’re mine.” I replied to her as I didn’t want to get married yet.

          “Why? Do you still love her?” she asked me and it made me stand up from the couch. “I’m in confusion right now. Let me clear my mind first honey.” I replied to her as I slumped onto the bed. “You should be going home. I will ask the butler to take you.” I mumbled

          “It’s okay. My car is here since I stayed here last night. Goodnight. Sleep tight love.” She whispered near my ears as she pecks on my lips before leaving the room. I don’t know what to do next.’ I thought as I fall into a deep sleep.

 

(Tiffany’s POV)

          I walked out of the room and slumped onto the wall. I couldn’t help but recall what Zoe and Hyung Jun said to me. I sighed as I tried to relax my mind. But I couldn’t, cause the things they said kept on going my mind.

 

(Flashback Started)

           “She isn’t his daughter. How can you prove it?” I cried out at him. “Don’t shout and don’t freak. This is a hospital and I already can prove it in a lot of ways Tiffany. The DNA of both of them matches. You lied to him and when he figures out the truth you probably would be left out.” I heard Zoe talking to me which made me turn around in surprise.

          “No, you guys are lying.” I said to them with a weak chuckle. “For you, we might be lying. But the truth had already been revealed too soon. I’m sorry to say this; you made Somin leave him even didn’t you?” Zoe asked me while being next to Hyung Jun.

          “I thought you guys were best friends, but let’s call back stabbers instead of Best friend’s right?” Hyun Jun scoffed at me.

(Flashback ended)

 

          I breathed out to relax. Keeping something like this isn’t easy. I don’t want Somin to win or take Hyung Joong away from me. Not anymore. I sighed before walking downstairs. “Honey, I think Hyung Joong met her already. I want them to be together as usual. Can’t we do that?” I heard Ms. Kim talking to Mr. Kim.

          I stayed behind to listen what they were talking near the staircase. Thankfully I was hiding so they didn’t know I was there or not even. “It’s Hyung Joong’s choice. If he wants than that’s settles. Why don’t you talk with him Seo Yoon?” Mr. Kim asked and it made gasp. I kept my mouth shut.

          I walked downstairs and saw Mr. and Ms. Kim’s shocked face. “Are you leaving dear?” Ms. Kim asked me and I nodded my head. “I will meet Hyung Joong tomorrow. He fell asleep so I didn’t want to disturb him. Goodnight Ms. Kim.” I replied before leaving with a fake smile.

          I walked out and ran towards my car which was parked next to Hyung Joong’s. ‘I won’t let this happen. I won’t. I won’t let Hyung Joong marry her.’ I thought. I opened the driver’s seat and slipped onto the seat. ‘Somin haven’t seen the real me. And she will be seeing the real me soon enough.’ I thought as I drove it straight to my house.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          Early in the morning I used to go out on jogging or to a walk. But today I decided to go straight to the hospital. I want to see how she doing by now? I walked into the hospital and saw Fany with Hyung Jun and Zoe which made me curious.

          I walked towards them and I knew Hyung Jun and Zoe knew that I was there and they deliberately ignored me and continued scolding Fany. “If I show this to Hyung Joong, won’t it be fun? The truth had been already revealed Tiffany. Get lost or I will show this to him. Get away from him, and let Somin be with him.” Zoe said to Fany sternly.

          “You will be sorry, if you show that to Hyung Joong. And I will make sure Somin will suffer for stealing Hyung Joong from me.” Fany replied to them and I walked towards them. Zoe looked at me and gasped. “H-Hyung J-Joong.” Fany turned around and stuttered.

          “Zoe, if you don’t mind. Please can I see that?” I asked her and she nodded her head right away. Before I can take it Fany grabbed it and tear it. “Yumi isn’t your daughter Hyung Joong. She really isn’t. Please believe me.” Fany said to me as she hugged me. I pulled away from her and looked at Hyung Jun and Zoe confusedly.

          “You thought we had one copy of it did you?” Zoe asked Fany with a smirk. She handed it to me and I grabbed it before Fany could. I looked at it and it was a DNA test result of mine and Yumi. All the things Fany said was a lie. Yumi is my daughter. I turned to look at Fany who was ready to cry any minute.

          I walked towards her and I slapped her on the face as hard as I can. “, you lied to me.” I cried out and Hyung Jun stopped me. “Stop it, this is a hospital.” Hyung Jun said to me and I glared at her. “Don’t think this is all.” I sneered at her as I walked towards Yumi’s room.

          I saw Yumi sleeping peacefully and Somin beside the bed Yumi was lying. I walked in to the room and Somin stood up. “Hyung Joong.” She said to me and it was barely audible. I walked up to her and she decided to walk away from me.

          Before she can walk out of the room I stopped her by giving a back hug. “I figured out the truth. Why didn’t you tell me?” I whispered near her ears which made her let out a low gasp. “How did yo-” “Hyung Jun showed me the DNA results. Thanks to him, I want to be with you forever.” I whispered back and she turned around and hugged me.

          “I was scared to tell you. I thought you would ask me to abort her. You were so mad the day when you knew I was pregnant. So I wanted to get divorced with you.” Somin said to me through the tears and it made me hug her more.

          ‘I am sorry Somin ah. I’m sorry for making you suffer because of me. I’m sorry.’ I thought as a tear fell onto her hair. I caressed her hair until she felt better. “I called off the wedding.” I whispered to her as she sat on my lap on the couch. She laid her head on my chest.

          “Why?” she asked me confusedly. I took her hand and interlocked my fingers with her. “Since I knew she was lying, I wanted to call off the wedding.” I replied to her quietly. She took her head from my chest and looked into my eyes.

          “I love you.” She whispered to me before she kissed me on my lips. “Me too.” I replied back with a smile as I nuzzled her neck. She chuckled at me. “Not here. Yumi might wake up.” She whispered to me and laid her head on my chest again. 

______________________________________________________

after a long time

ITS UPDATED EVERYONE

enjoy reading and i won't say anything

since this is a long chapter please enjoy

leave a comment by okay?

thanks for the lovely comments so far

and also thanks for the lovely support