3rd chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

Tiffany is in red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjovLrnvVo listen to this while you read C:

______________________________________________________

(Jung So Min’s POV)

          “You don’t love me the way you used to do, do you?” He asked me and it made me stare at him in surprise again. “The truth is, I do love you still. But you need to get over me and go marry Tiffany.” I said to him as I stood up to walk towards my daughter, our daughter.

          Until… he grabbed me and pulled me close to him and gave me a hug. “Yah, Yumi might see me. Let go of me please.” I whispered and he shook his head. “Do you know how much I need you now? I beg you, please come back. I will look after Yumi just like my own daughter.” He whispered back.

          ‘Hyung Joong ah, I’m sorry for lying. She is your daughter.’ I thought as a tear escaped from my eyes. “SOMIN!” I pulled away from Hyung Joong and saw my lifeless daughter on Hyung Jun’s hand. “YUMI!” I cried out as I ran to her. “What happened to her?” I asked him. “She just fainted. Let’s take her to the hospital.” I nodded my head to his suggestion and took Yumi into my hands.

          When Hyung Joong approached and took Yumi from my hands and into her. “Let’s go.” He said to me quietly as he followed Hyung Jun to the car. I followed them and slipped into the back seat with Yumi. I kept her head on my lap and Hyung Joong slipped into the front seat with Hyung Jun.

**********************************

          It’s been 1 hour since she had been inside the emergency room. I paced back and forth in front of the emergency room nervously. I don’t want to lose her. “Yah, Somin. Get back to yourself. You won’t lose her.” Hyung Jun shook my shoulders and finally tears dropped onto the floor.

          I fell onto the ground, and had a mental break down. Hyung Jun hugged me and comforted me. “I just hope, nothing will happen to her.” I said to him through the sobs. He pulled me away from him and wiped the tears for me. “If you cry, what will happen? I’m 100% sure Yumi wouldn’t want to see you sad at all.” He said to me and I nodded my head. He helps me to stand up as the doctor walk up to us.

          “She is getting better, but she needs some blood. Apparently she fainted due to lose of blood and energy.  Who is having Blood type B?” when the doctor asked us I felt Hyung Joong’s stare. “I will donate blood. I’m having blood type B.” Hyung Joong said to the doctor as he walked with the nurse towards the blood bank.

          “SOMIN.” I turned around to see Zoe with Tiffany. Tiffany walked up to Hyung Joong and hugged him. Zoe walked towards me and hugged me. “How is she?” Zoe asked me nervously which made me plaster a weak smile. “Getting well.” I replied shortly. Zoe let out a sigh and walked towards Hyung Jun and hugged him.

          I sat on a chair and thought about telling him about Yumi. Should I tell him about it? But that means I’m ruining Tiffany’s life. She loves him a lot. But i also love him' I thought and I felt like my head was gonna blow up any minute. “She is safe, and she is going to be taken to a room in 15 minutes.” Zoe said to me softly. I nodded my head unconsciously.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          I walked out of the blood bank after donating blood. “Are you okay?” Tiffany asked me as she interlocked her hand with mine. I gave a smile and nodded my head. “It must be hard for her.” She said quietly. I nodded my head without saying anything. I took my phone and texted to Hyung Jun to find about them

 

To: Hyung Jun

Is she getting better now?

How is Somin?

From: Hyung Jung

She is better now. She is in room 316

Stop by to let her know you’re also fine.

I can’t bear to watch her stressed and thinking about it all day

To: Hyung Jun

Okay, I will

Hyung Jun, without lying please tell me

Is she my daughter?

 

          I was hoping to get a reply but I didn’t get it. I sighed as I walked slowly into the elevator with Tiffany. “I’m going to meet with Somin, please be with Hyung Jun so that she won’t feel uncomfortable.” I said to Tiffany before walking into the room.

          I saw Somin holding her hands with little Yumi. Unknowingly a tear fell from my eyes which made me wipe it quickly. “You’re here to see her aren’t you?” Somin asked me without turning around to find who it was even.

          I wasn’t surprised to see her like that. The day her mom died I was next to her. And for her now, Yumi is the most important person. “Hyung Joong ah, I need to talk to you.” She said to me leaving me more curious. I nodded my head and she stood up to leave with me outside.

          Before she can say anything I heard Fany’s voice. “Hyung Joong ah, we should be going. Dinner!” Tiffany cried out. “Crap, I forgot. I had to meet my parents with her tonight. We’re having a family dinner. Can the talk wait?” I asked her and she gave a weak smile and nodded her head.

 

(Tiffany’s POV)

          “Hyung Jun ah, what is going on?” I asked him as we both stayed outside. As his girlfriend was a doctor she left leaving us both. Hyung Jun let out a sigh. “Fany ah, are you going to still cling over him till her marry you?” the question he asked me made me confused a little bit.

          “You should know why I’m asking you like this. You already know Yumi is Hyung Joong and Somin’s child. You just had to ruin it. I don’t know what he likes about you.” He scoffed at me which made me stand up from the seat I was sitting.

          “She isn’t his daughter. How can you prove it?” I cried out at him. “Don’t shout and don’t freak. This is a hospital and I already can prove it in a lot of ways Tiffany. The DNA of both of them matches. You lied to him and when he figure out the truth you probably would be left out.” I heard Zoe talking to me which made me turn around in surprise.

          “No, you guys are lying.” I said to them with a weak chuckle. “For you, we might be lying. But the truth had already been revealed too soon. I’m sorry to say this; you made Somin leave him even didn’t you?” Zoe asked me while being next to Hyung Jun.

          “I thought you guys were best friends, but let’s call back stabbers instead of Best friend’s right?” Hyun Jun scoffed at me.

          I grabbed my handbag from the seat and looked at them before leaving. “Please, let me be with him. Please?” I begged them before leaving. I don’t want Somin to have him. I saw him first and I want him more than anyone. We 3 were best friends once. But not anymore.’ I thought as I walked towards the room where Yumi was admitted.

          I saw Hyung Joong with Somin. Is she gonna tell her about her daughter? I won’t let her.’ I thought as I remembered something to use as an exucuse. “Hyung Joong ah, we should be going. Dinner!” I cried out and he turned around and turned towards Somin and said something. Hyung Joong walked towards me and hugged me.

          “Sorry for making you wait.” He said to me as he pecks my lips so sweetly. “Don’t worry, mom called that’s why I came to get you.” I lied to him with a smile. Before walking away from there, I gave a smirk at Somin. Don’t think I will let you win easily this time.’ I thought smugly.

 

(Jung So Min’s POV)

          I watched them walking away, seeing Tiffany make me puke sometimes. I don’t know why she had to hate me this much. I also did love him and he rejected my love for him. So it wasn’t my fault. His family accepting me wasn’t my fault.

          “Everything okay?” I heard Hyung Jun’s voice which made me turn around. I saw Zoe with him and I nodded my head with a smile. “Were you able to tell him?” Zoe asked me and I shook my head to say no. I sighed before walking into the room with my friends. ‘It’s time for him to know the truth. But if he don’t want to know, I rather keep it as a secret.’ I thought with a sadly.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update

but i have update it

Thanks for lovely comments 

also the supports as well

Please enjoy reading

Leave a comment by

C: