7th chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

Tiffany is in red

No one's is in light salmon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOEXTRBabw Listen to this while reading C:

______________________________________________________

 

(Jung So Min’s POV)

           I was cuddling with Hyung Joong in this early morning. “Honey, I have to go and wake Yumi even.” I whispered to him as I kept my head on his chest. He kept his chin on my head and it made me smile. “Mom will wake her up.” He whispered back and I hit him on his chest playfully.

           “HYUNG JOONG, SOMIN. WAKE UP. IT’S MORNING NOW.” I heard mom’s shouting and knocking on the door. I let out a chuckle as I pulled away from his embrace. “Merong. I told you mom will wake us up.” I Merong-ed him before walking towards the toilet.

           Before I can walk towards the bathroom I was caught in this embrace. “Yah, when we’re like this if Yumi came in, it’s your fault.” I said to him with a playful glare. He kept his chin on my shoulder. “I don’t care. I missed you and so should she know that.” He whispered to me with a playful smile.

           “Mommy.” I heard a sleepy voice which made me turn around to see our daughter. I broke away from his embrace and looked at him with a smirk. “Yes baby? Did something happen?” I asked her as I hugged her. “I had a nightmare.” She said to me quietly.

           Hyung Joong walked up to us and kneeled in front of Yumi and me. “What kind of a nightmare? Was it scary?” Hyung Joong asked her playfully. “Ah daddy, you know nightmares are scary.” Yumi whined and it made him chuckle. He took her into his arms and started to chuckle.

           “Now it’s time to forget about the nightmare. Let’s have a tickle fest.” Hyung Joong said to her with an adorable smile and tickled her on the bed. I joined them and in the end I was the target of them. I took a pillow and hit Hyung Joong and this time for me and Yumi was Hyung Joong in pillow fight.

           “Ah, mommy is tired.” I said as I slumped on to the bed next to Yumi and Hyung Joong. I saw Hyung Joong and Yumi panting due to the fun we had. “Yah, Yumi ah you’ve to get ready for school. Let’s go.” I said to her cutely as I took her into my arms.

           “Is daddy gonna take me to school?” she asked me as she splashed the water in the bathtub. “Uhm, maybe mommy or granny. Why?” I asked her and her bright face fell. “I want to go with daddy.” She pouted cutely and I pinched her nose softly. “Let’s see.” I said to her as we both started to splash water onto each other.

           I grabbed the towel on the railing and wrapped it around Yumi and took her to our room. Hyung Jong was on the bed going through a magazine. Yumi looked at me with her puppy eyes and I let out a low chuckle. “Ask daddy with your best aygeyo oh?” I bent down and whispered near her ears.

           Yumi beamed and nodded her head. Giving me her fighting sign she turned towards Hyung Joong. “Daddy, can I ask something?” Yumi asked him quietly and Hyung Joong’s all concentration went to her. He nodded his head with a smile.

           “Daddy can you please take me to school today? I wanna go with you and mommy.” Yumi said to him with her best aygeyo and Hyung Joong looked at me with a confused smile. I chuckled and shrugged as I walked towards the dressing table to take the lotion bottle.

           Hyun Joong touched Yumi’s cheeks and smiled. “If that’s what you want princess I will be doing that.” He replied to her and Yumi cheered. She stood up on the bed and did a little winner’s dance which made both of us chuckle.

           I walked up to her and applied the lotion on her body. “Cha, is granny’s princess getting ready to go to school? Shall we drink some milk then?” Mom walked into the room with a glass of milk and smiled at Yumi.

           She kept the glass of milk on the nearby bedside table and caressed her hair. I smiled as Yumi drank the glass of milk. “I think she got that from you Somin ah.” Mom said to me with a chuckle. After drinking the whole glass of milk she made a face. It made everyone to chuckle.

           “I don’t think so granny. I also don’t like milk.” She said cutely and it made me chuckle. “Aigoo, did granny’s princess hate milk just like her daddy?” mom asked her and Yumi showed her best smile and nodded her head.

           “Shall we go?” I heard Hyung Joong’s voice and I nodded my head. “Say goodbye to granny Yumi ah.” I said to Yumi as we were at the exit of the house. “Goodbye granny. I will come back soon.” She bowed and said to her cutely which made mom to pinch her cheeks.

           “Of course you will. Be a good girl okay?” mom said to her and she nodded her head. She grabbed Hyung Joong’s hand and walked with us hand in hand towards the car.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

            I slipped into the car while Yumi slipped into the backseat with her mom. “Somin can you sit with me in front?” I whispered to her as she was about to slip in. She looked at me in surprised and nodded her head.

           I slipped into the driver seat and saw Yumi beaming at us. I shared a secret smile with Somin and it made me to clear my throat. “Princess, be a good girl at school okay?” I said to her since I didn’t know what to say. It made Somin and Yumi laugh. “Why?” I asked her confusedly.

           “Daddy, I am always a good girl. Even granny said to be a good girl. If I am a good girl will I get a treat?” Yumi asked me as she stood up from the seat and hugged me to make me say yes and I knew it. I chuckled and smiled.

           “Maybe.” I replied shortly and it made her whine and pout cutely. “Love, please sit down. Daddy will be giving you a treat and I am sure. Daddy was just kidding.”  Somin replied and I grab her hand and squeeze it. “Thank you” I mouthed her and she winked at me.

*******************************

           “Okay we’re here now. Princess be a good girl okay?” I said to her as I kneeled in front of her. She nodded her head cutely and kissed my cheeks. “Where is mommy’s kiss?” Somin pretended to be sad and Yumi ran to her and wrapped her hands around her neck and hugged her and then gave a long kiss to her cheeks.

           Somin chuckled as Yumi ran into the school. “I’m sorry to say this love, but I should be going to the airport in like 1 hour.” I said to her sadly as I pulled her close to me. She played with my jacket and tried not to show her sadness. “It’s okay; I can stay by at Zoe’s house since I won’t be bored.” She replied to me quietly and I smiled.

           Tenderly I kissed her on the lips and slipped into the car with her. “Yumi is gonna miss you. When are you gonna come back?” she asked me as she stared at me. I smiled at her. “When everything in the company is back to normal I will be here.” I replied to her. The thing is I have to meet with Mr. Hwang, but sorry for not telling you about this and sorry for lying.’ I thought with a sheepish smile.

           “I will drop you to Zoe’s house.” I said to her as I caressed her hair. She nodded her head and drove the car to Zoe’s house which was not far from the school where Yumi was attending. She slipped out of the car and I followed her out. “I’m gonna miss you.” She whispered to me and I smiled.

           “Are you gonna miss me that much?” I asked her as I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me. “I don’t think I am gonna miss you that much. I think you’re gonna miss me.” she said to me playfully with a chuckle. “Ahem, what the hell are you guys doing in my front yard?” I heard Zoe’s playful voice and clearing . I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

           I gave my scary glare and Somin hit me playfully. “What brought you here guys?” Zoe asked us and it made me narrow my eyes at her. “Ah, Hyung Joong is leaving to Japan, so I thought of staying by here until Yumi finish school today. Are you busy?” she asked her and Zoe shook her head.

           “Come in Somin. You should be going Hyung Joong. You might miss your flight.” Zoe said to me sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as I pulled Somin into my embrace. “Now where were we?” I asked her playfully and it made Somin to hit my chest playfully.

           “Go, you might be getting late.” Somin said to me softly as she pecked me lips. I frowned as I let her go. I felt something bad is gonna happen. But I didn’t mind. I waved her goodbye as I slipped into the car. She walked towards the car and knocked on the window.

           I rolled it down in case it was urgent. “What is it?” I asked her concerned. “I love you.” She said to me as she pecks on my lips quickly but tenderly. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks. “Me too.” I replied to her as I drove it from the house. Unknowingly a tear fell from my eyes. I didn’t know why but I feel like this is the last time I’m gonna meet her.

 

(No one’s POV)

           The stranger walked into the school with a jacket and hood on his head. He looked around and figured out no one was there. He took his phone from his jacket pocket and texted Tiffany.

 

To: Tiffany

I am set; shall I let the gas go?

Or should I wait till the kids leave?

Just go with the plan okay?

From: Tiffany

You can let the gas go.

I will take care of the kids

Make sure you’ve Yumi.

I don’t want anyone except her

And don’t worry; I will go with the plan.

To: Tiffany

Good to know

All set, and get ready.

 

           With that message he walked into the school and got ready with the gas he was suppose to spray into the school. Thankfully no teacher was there since it was a Friday and also Tiffany was the only teacher who was teaching just to her class.

           He took off the hood and reached to the gas mask in his bag. With that he put it on and got ready with the cylinder of weak acidic gas. After spraying it he heard the little kids screaming and running here and there.

           “Yah Siwan, go and get her.” He heard Tiffany’s shout through the scream which made him to regain his mind. He nodded his head and ran into the classroom where he saw Yumi fainted. He tucks a strip of hair behind her ears. ‘I’m sorry dear, but bear with this.’ He thought frantically as he took her into his arms.

           He took her into the car he came to the school. He kept her on the back seat and put a blanket over her fainted body. He took his phone and texted Tiffany.

 

To: Tiffany

Everything is under control

Come to the empty house in Busan.

I will meet you there. Till then,

Keep your mouth shut.

From: Tiffany

It’s not me who has to keep the mouth shut

I will meet you in Busan. I will send a text to Somin

And then you can send a text to her when I give the signal.

 

           “Good job Siwan.” Tiffany mumbled as she looked at Siwan droving away from the school. “Teacher, is it safe to go inside?” one of the kid asked her and Tiffany pretended to be shocked and tired.

           “I don’t think so dear. I will try to go inside and bring the bags out so we can call your mommy and daddy right? Ah, right where is Yumi?” Tiffany pretended that she didn’t know anything by asking the kids. Everyone shrugged off.

 

(Tiffany’s POV)

           I should text Somin to see her expression. Of course she would do anything for her daughter, but will she give up on Hyung Joong? With a smirk I walked into the school wrapping a wet cloth covering my nose and mouth.

           Ah, why did I do that even? He could have used Chloroform even, rather than using this stupid gas.’ I thought ridiculously as I grabbed the bags on the hanger with my bag. I walked out in a quick pace and saw the kids applauding me. I smiled at them in a tired way.

 

To: Somin

Somin ah, Yumi is missing.

We had a gas leak from our nearby restaurant

And when we took the kids out I didn’t see her.

She is missing

 

           With a fake expression I sended the text to her. ‘This is for stealing my love from me.’ I thought with a stern look in my eyes. 

______________________________________________________

851586_126362014215262_1346191341_n.pngOMG the stranger is Siwan

Apparently what will happen next?

Even i am curious again

let's hope everything will be okay right?851586_126362120881918_135461923_n.png

Now if you enjoyed it please upvote

851575_126361990881931_1954831463_n.pngalso leave a comment and subscribe. 

Hope u all enjoyed it