1st chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hShOR9B85lY <-  listen to this while reading

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

(Jung So Min’s POV)

 

(Flashback started)

          “Somin ah, what are you thinking of doing then? You know he doesn’t love you anymore. So why go after him?” Yonghwa oppa asked me quietly. We were in the living room of Hyung Joong and my house. I let out a sigh.

          “If there is anything I can do I would. Oppa, I don’t want to hurt Tiffany even. She is more like my unnie. If she knows that I’m married to him what am I gonna do? Hyung Joong also loves her better than me.” I said to him and he shook his head as if he got insane.

          Yonghwa stood up from the couch and paced around back and forth. “But you can’t just stay like that. You’re pregnant for god sack Somin ah.” Yonghwa cried out at me and I heard someone’s car mostly like Hyung Joong’s car pulling into our parking zone. I sighed in stress.

          “You should go.” I said to him as I stood up to walk towards the exit with Yonghwa oppa. He opened the door and looked back at me. “Take care of yourself okay?” he said to me as he caressed my hair. I nodded my head and he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

          “Convey my regards to mom okay?” I said to him and he nodded his head. “Oh Yonghwa, you’re here. Why don’t you have dinner with us?” Hyung Joong said to him with a smile and Yonghwa smiled back. “I would love to but I think you brought a friend of yours over.” He said to him sarcastically.

          “Somin ah.” I heard a familiar voice which made me look behind Hyung Joong. “Unnie.” I whispered as I felt a pang of pain on my head. I felt like getting dizzy and felt getting nauseous. I ran towards the kitchen sink to throw up.

          “Somin ah.” I heard Tiffany unnie’s worried voice. I looked up after washing up. I stood up with teary eyes. “Unnie i…” “We need to talk. Excuse me Tiffany.” Hyung Joong grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to my room.

          He made me walk into the room and locked the room. “What is going on? What are you hiding from me?” he cried out at me and tears started to stream down my face. “Hyung Joong ah, I… I am… I am” “Just cut the crap and spit out.” he cried out again and I felt another pang of pain to my stomach.

          I didn’t bother and hold onto it by biting my lips. “I’m… I’m pregnant.” With that I fainted seeing Hyung Joong’s worried face and Tiffany’s concerned look. Last thing I knew was that I saw them only. Until…

**********************************

          “Somin ah, are you awake?” I heard someone’s voice calling me. I tried to open my eyes and adjust to the light. Slowly I opened my eyes to see Yonghwa and Shin Hye unnie. “Unnie, oppa what are you doing here?” weakly I said to them as I tried to sit on the bed.

          Shin Hye stopped me, and made me lie down on the bed. “Don’t, you’re still weak. The doctor said you’re really weak and you need to get some rest. Don’t think too much okay?” Shin Hye said to me as she caressed my hair.

          I heard someone getting into the room and looked towards the entrance. “Hyung Joong ah.” I whispered which was barely audible. “Everyone, please get out. I need to talk to her.” Hyung Joong said to everyone sternly. “But Hyung Joong ah…” “OUT” he cried out and it made me grab Shin Hye unnie’s arm in scare.

          Shin Hye looked at me and gave an appreciating smile. “You’ll be fine. I know.” She whispered and left me alone with Tiffany and Hyung Joong. I looked away from them and I heard Tiffany’s scoff.

          “Somin ah, I never thought you would be a back-stabber. Why did you, how could you?” Tiffany started and it made me to let out a sigh. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Sternly Hyung Joong asked me. “Because you don’t care about me at all. I decided to get divorced. Please be happy with her. And Tiffany I’m sorry. It wasn’t me who wanted to get married. His grandfather wanted it.” I said to him and Tiffany with a weak smile.

          “Somin ah, I-” “Please, leave me alone. I want to take a rest.” I said to them as I turned my back to them. I had enough of him. ‘When an ugly duckling walks into the prince’s life, the prince will probably choose the pretty swan.’ I thought as I sighed and closed my eyes.

(Flashback ended)

 

          I sighed as I remembered my past. “Mommy mommy.” I heard my 4 year old daughter running towards me while I was at the balcony. “Oh, did mommy’s princess woke up?” I took her into my arm and asked her. She nodded her head adorably. I kissed her forehead and took her into the room.

          “Mommy, why can’t we meet daddy? Where is he?” how can I answer her question? I’m really a bad mother aren’t i? I didn’t let her see her dad and also I took her away from him. “Honey, daddy will come soon. Don’t worry okay?” I said to her as I took her into the bathroom. “But mommy-” “Close your eyes.” I cut her sentence and applied shampoo on her brown straight hair which she got from her dad.

          “KIM YUMI, HURRY UP.” I cried out as I put on my jacket. “I’m coming mommy, don’t shout.” Little Yumi cried out and it made me chuckle. “Okay okay, mommy is not shouting. Now hurry up.” I said to the little girl who was walking towards me.

          “I’m ready. Let’s go.” She said to me cutely and it made me nod my head. I took her hand and walked out into the road hand in hand. I smiled as I saw this day is just gonna be well. “Somin?” I heard a very familiar voice which made me turn around to see who it was.

          “Hyung Joong?” I whispered as I brought my daughter close to me as I can. I can see confusion in both Yumi and Hyung Joong. “Somin, I-” “I’m sorry, she is getting late. I need to take her to school.” With that I walked away. Without no hesitation. I felled for him once, but not anymore.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          “Hyung Joong, you will regret it. Please just marry Tiffany already.” Hyung Jun my best friend cried out at me while we were at the restaurant. “Do you know why I haven’t married Tiffany? Because in here, I am suffocating. Seeing Somin leave makes me feel guilty.” I pointed towards my chest and replied to him simply.

          “I know, but it’s time for you to move on. I heard her child was dead when she gave birth.” When Hyung Jun said it I felt like killing him. “What?” I cried out in surprise. “Hhm, her child was dead and my Zoe, said to me Somin called her told her.” Hyung Jun said to me simply.

          I felt like killing myself. Not only did I make her suffer, but I made her go through a lot of things. “I should be going home; I’ll leave the company in your hand today.” I said to Hyung Jun as I stood up to leave. Hyung Jun nodded his head and I walked out of the restaurant.

          “How cruel am i? Am I the worst person she met?” I kept on mumbling and asking questions about me being the worst person to her. Until I caught someone who was a lot like Somin. I followed her and saw her holding hands with a little girl.

          “Somin?” I cried out and found her turning towards me. She gasped and mouthed something. She protected the little girl and the little girl was a lot like me. Who was she? “Somin, I-” “I’m sorry, she is getting late. I need to take her to school.” With that she walked away after cutting my sentence.

          She didn’t listen to me, and she has changed a lot. What is gonna happen to me? But other than that, who is that girl who resembles a lot like me?

______________________________________________________

 

Okay, first update and hope u all will enjoy

BTW it's my first time writing story

Enjoy okay? And thanks for the first 3 comments

And for the 12 subscribers C:

Please, don't hesitate to leave a comment

I don't bite ;)