6th chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

Tiffany is in red

No one's is in light salmon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37WOB7cf44 listen to this while you read C:

______________________________________________________

 

(Jung So Min’s POV)

           I opened my eyes due to a sting on my arm. I looked around and saw Zoe, Hyung Jun and Hyung Joong. “Hey love, you’re awake? Are you okay?” Hyung Joong asked me lovingly as he caressed my forehead. I looked at him and gave a weak smile. I looked at my hand. "IV?" i asked him and he nodded at me. i smiled. 

           “What do you think? I’m totally fine.” I said to him as I tried to get up. He stopped me and smiled warmly. “You should be resting.” He whispered to me as he sat next to me. Zoe smiled at me and sat on the edge of the bed. “Why am I not surprised to see you both together? Hyung Joong ah, if you hurt her again I swear you’re in trouble.” Zoe said to him sternly and he chuckled.

           “Yah, Hyung Jun when are you guys gonna get married?” Hyung Joong asked him and I saw them both blushing like hell. It made me chuckle. “Now who is not surprised here?” I asked Zoe weakly and she scowled at me. “Where is Yumi?” I asked Hyung Joong seriously.

           “In mom’s room, when you get well we’re getting our babies room designed.” Hyung Joong said to me as his lips brushed on my forehead. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. “Never leave me, and thank you.” I whispered weakly and it made him smile.

           “How can I leave my swan princess?” he asked me as he lay next to me. “I think we should be going. But you two are not gonna do anything yet. Somin is sick Hyung Joong. Let’s go Hyung Jun.” Zoe grabbed Hyung Jun’s collar and lead him out.

           Hyung Joong and I laughed at the stupid reactions of them. I sighed to myself as I laid my head on Hyung Joong’s chest. “I’m bored.” I said to him in a whining way which made him chuckle. He stood up and walked towards the closet which made me confused.

           He turned around towards me with a book which made me gasp. “You still have it?” I asked him as he sat next to me on the bed. I kept my head on his shoulder as we went through the memories.

           “Oh, we both were sleeping and mom took this. This was when we were in high school right?” Hyung Joong asked me and it made me chuckle. “Yea that was the last year and you helped me to raise my rank. Thanks to you I was in 3rd and you were in 1st as usual.” I said to him in a pouting way.

           He pinched my cheeks and turned to the other page. I looked at it and smiled. “I thought you would have threw it away.” I whispered to him and he caressed my face. “Why did you think like that?” he asked me as he kept the book on the bedside table.

           “It’s because you rejected my love and went to Tiffany. I thought you never loved me and you loved Tiffany more than anyone.” I said to him as I tried to hide the tears. He brought his face close to mine and pecks my lips sweetly.

            “The truth is I did love you. But Tiffany was clinging around me so I thought I will get into a relation with her. And later I really did love her and finally I forgot about you, until grandfather made us get married. Sorry for treating you so badly. I know I was the worst husband ever.” He said to me as he hugged me. I caressed his hair and smiled to myself.

           “No, don’t say sorry. Thank you for coming back for me and Yumi. It wasn’t easy to answer her questions about you.” I replied to him. I sat on the bed and Hyung Joong kept his head on my lap. I caressed his hair and he smiled at me.

           “I want to be with you forever and ever, like this.” He said to me as he interlocked his hand and my hand. I nodded my head.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

           Since Somin was asleep, I decided to go and talk to mom and dad about Tiffany. “I’m sorry but Mr. Hwang it’s Hyung Joong’s choice. Since Hyung Joong was a married man before he need to take care of Somin as well. He don’t want to get married to Tiffany it’s his choice. Once again I’m really sorry. Have a goodnight.” I heard dad talking to Mr. Hwang from phone which made me stop half way from entering the room.

           “Honey, what happened?” Mom asked dad and dad let out a sigh. “It’s Mr. Hwang. He wants Tiffany and Hyung Joong’s marriage to be next week. I said that Hyung Joong called off the wedding yesterday. So it’s his choice.” Dad replied to mom as he sat next to Yumi.

           “I don’t want to marry with Tiffany. Dad what’s gonna happen to the company?” I asked him concernedly. Dad let out a sigh and gave a smile. “Everything is gonna be okay. I talked to Mr. Jung about it and he said he will help with the company and everything.” He replied to me and I smiled in relief.

           I walked towards Yumi and sat next to her. I caressed her hair and smiled. “She is an exact copy of Somin and you my dear. How is Somin?” mom asked me and I smiled at her. “She is sleeping. I didn’t want to disturb her and I am bored to death.” I replied to her and it made her smile.

           “Honey, thank you for being with Somin again.” she said to me as she touched my cheeks. I nodded my head. “How can I make my mom sad?” I asked her and she chuckled at me. “I should go and check on Somin.” Mom said to me as she stood up. “Oh Somin ah, what are you doing there outside? Come on inside.” Mom cried out in surprised and it made her chuckle.

           She walked into the room and mom hugged her. She threw a smile at me to make me sure that I was fine. I sighed in relief as I motioned her to come and sit down. She sat next to me and Yumi. I smiled at her as I touched her hand. She looked at me and smiled to let me know she was fine.

 

(No one’s POV)

           “What is the plan?” Tiffany asked the man who was sitting across her. He smirked at her. “You know the plan. Just do it the way I told you before. Kidnap her, and maybe Hyung Joong and Somin might get a divorce when they have no choice.” He replied to Fany.

           Tiffany looked at him in surprise. “How many times should I tell you I love?” she whispered near his ears and it made him to grab her. Her face was so close to him and any minute if he goes a little bit close to her face, they will be kissing.

           “I will give you the reward soon. But if the plan works well enough, if not no reward for you. I should be going home. Toodles.” Tiffany waved him goodbye before walking away. He grabbed a cigarette and started to smoke. ‘I want only you Tiffany ah. Not Somin, not anymore.’ The guy thought with a wicked smile.

           ‘Anyways I have no choice if I want the reward.’ He thought with a smirk as he grabbed the wine glass on the table. All of a sudden the wine glass fell onto the floor. “With that, Somin and Hyung Joong’s life will be shattered. Not too long is it?” he asked to himself as he chuckled. 

______________________________________________________

OMG who is this mysterious person? XP

If anyone enjoyed please upvote

and also leave a comment and subscribe

Thanks to the author i have to say 

I LOVE YOU PERSON XP