2nd chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVhwsACgTw listen to this while you read C:

______________________________________________________

(Jung So Min’s POV)

          “Mommy, who was that uncle just now?” Little Yumi asked me and it made me startle by her question. I can’t tell her the truth yet. “That uncle is mommy’s friend.” I replied to her quietly. “We’re here dear. Now don’t fight with anyone okay? Be good. I love you.” I said to her as I kissed her forehead.

          I let her into the school and walked out wrapping my arms around my shoulder. “I’m sorry dear, mommy is so bad. I want to tell you the truth. But I couldn’t tell you even. Soon enough you will know it.” I mumbled to myself as I wiped my teary eyes.

          I walked into the park where I used to hang out with Hyung Joong before getting married. I miss it, I miss you, and I miss every inch of you.

 

(Flashback started)

          “YAH, JUNG SOMIN. WAIT THERE AND I’M GONNA GET YOU.” Hyung Joong cried out as I sprayed water onto his body. We were in high school and we were enjoying a day after cutting school. “YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST HYUNG JOONG AH.” I cried out back and ran away from him.

          Until he catched me from behind and I squealed in surprise. He took me into his arms and twirled me around. “Yah, Hyung Joong ah, let me go.” I cried out and it made both of us to chuckle. When he put me down I was so dizzy I felt like falling onto the ground.

          “Are you okay?” he asked me concerned. “Do you think I’m?” I said to him with a fake glare which made him look at me hurt. “Yah, I’m fine.” I said to him as I tried to walk but I before I can fall onto the ground he came to save and I was on his body.

          “Uhm I-” “Let’s stay like this for a while.” He said to me as he hugged me. “But, Hyung Joong ah-” “Shh, just let’s stay like this Hhm?” he said to me and it made me smile. ‘I want to enjoy every moment with you.’ I thought as I laid my head on his chest and he kept on hugging me.

(Flashback ended)

 

          “Pabo, you loved Tiffany better than me, but you told lies.” I mumbled to myself as a tear fell onto the ground from my eyes. I wiped it and looked around. I laid myself on the ground and looked at the sky.

          “It’s not the same without you. Just cause we got married you got cold towards me.” I mumbled as I looked at the freely floating clouds. “It can never be same without him can it be?” I heard a very familiar voice which made me sat on the grass.

          “Hyung Jun ah.” I whispered as he sat next to me. “If every inch of memories is stored in the corner of your heart, go back to him. Let him know you’re a very important person to him. Tell him that Yumi is his child. Why lie to him?” Hyung Jun asked me and he made me lay my head on his shoulder.

          I cried on his shoulder until I feel happy. “It’s just; I know he loves only Tiffany. If not he wouldn’t have rejected my love to him would he?” I said to him as I wiped the tears. “Maybe at that time he might love Tiffany, but for his entire life he loved only one person.” He replied to me. I looked at him in confusion.

          “What do you mean?” I asked him and he stood up helping me to stand up as well. “Try to think recall everything you did with him. Isn’t it time to go and get Yumi?” He asked me and I gasped. “Oh no, I forgot.” I cried out and I started to run away when Hyung Jun grabbed my hand.

          “I’ll take you over there.” He said to me as we ran towards his car. After slipping into the car he drove it straight to the school.

**********************************

          “Mommy.” I heard a little familiar voice which made me turn around. I saw Yumi with Hyung Joong. “Hyung Joong.” I whispered. Yumi ran towards me and Hyung Jun. “Hyung Jun appa came with mommy today. Let’s go and eat ice-cream with that uncle.” Yumi asked Hyung Jun and pointed at Hyung Joong.

          I found myself scared of Hyung Joong now. I don’t know why, but after that incident it was scary to me. I backed myself and hid behind Hyung Jun with Yumi. Hyung Jun took Yumi into his hands and smiled at me.

          “I think that’s a very good idea, but if mommy approves it.” Hyung Jun said to Yumi as he gave a say-yes look. I cleared my throat. “Shall we?” I asked her with a smile and she cheered. Hyung Jun kept her on the ground.

          Yumi ran towards Hyung Joong and hugged him. “Hyung Joong uncle, shall we go and eat ice-cream now?” I heard her asking him and saw him giving her a slight smile. He pinched her nose and nodded her head.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          I walked towards Somin with Yumi in my hand and we walked towards Hyung Jun’s car. I don’t know why, but I feel this little girl here is my lovely daughter. Why Somin hid it from me?

 

(Flashback Started)

          I walked into the school where Tiffany teaches to little kids. She loves kids and it made me love kids more. “Tiffany Umma, let’s play game.” I heard a little girl’s voice which made me peer into the room. I hid near the door and watch them play game so happily with her.

          It made me chuckle and I decided to walk inside. “Oh, Hyung Joong ah.” Tiffany said to me and one little kid who I had seen earlier came to me. “Is this Tiffany umma’s prince?” so cutely she asked me and it made me smile weakly.

          “If so, you must be my sweet princess right?” I kneeled in front of her and asked her. She shook her head and looked at me adorably. “No, you’re Tiffany umma’s prince and no one else. Right?” she asked me and I looked up at Tiffany who was smiling. “My princess, since when did you know I was a prince?” I asked the little girl and she made a cute gesture.

          “Waa, am I really a princess?” she asked me cutely and it made me ruffle her hair. I stood up and walked towards the piano and played some songs and sang with them. Until…

          “Tiffany umma’s prince, didn’t we meet early this morning?” she asked me and it made me nod my head. “Are you mommy’s friend?” she asked me and I didn’t had a choice. I nodded my head and it made her smile. Before saying anything she walked away.

          “You met her mom?” I heard Tiffany’s voice which made me nod my head right away. “Don’t worry; she isn’t her daughter at all.” Tiffany said to me as she laid her head on my shoulder. “Then why is she as identical as me? Look at her face Fany; I’m exactly sure she is my daughter.” I replied to her before walking away.

(Flashback ended)

 

          “Chocolate ice-cream right?” I heard Somin asking me and I nodded my head. “You remember it?” I asked her with a smile. She threw a fake smile. “It’s not something I can forget. You used to eat this alot.” She said to me as we walked towards a bench.

          Hyung Jun and Yumi was playing when I had to ask her. “Who is Yumi’s father?” I blurted out which made Somin to stare at me. It isn’t you so be happy, and get married already.” She said to me as she continued staring at them.

          “You don’t love me the way you used to do, do you?” I asked her and it made her stare at me again. ‘Please say, you do love me. Please. I will leave Tiffany and will come back for you.’ I thought in a pleading way. “The truth is-” 

______________________________________________________

 

2nd update

Enjoy reading guys

thanks for the lovely comments

and the subscribers

Hope u guys really enjoyed it C: