5th chapter

Love ya

Jung So Min is in pink

Hyung Joong is in blue

Tiffany is in red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE listen to this while you read C:

______________________________________________________

 

(Jung So Min’s POV)

           I blinked my eyes to get used to the sunlight which was coming from the window. I stretched myself and looked at Hyung Joong who was sleeping next to me. I looked around to see that this wasn’t the hospital. I gasped and stood up in a hurry.

           “What’s the hurry?” I squealed in surprise as Hyung Joong hugged me from behind. “What happened yes-” “I brought you home since you were tired.” He replied to me as he kept his chin on my shoulder. “Then at hospital, who is with Yu-” “Zoe and Hyung Jun is with her.” He interrupted my sayings and wrapped his hand around my chest.

           I smiled to myself as I hugged his hands and stayed where we were. “Hyung Joong Somin, have you wake- oh.” Mom walked into the room and it made me pull away from him in a sudden. I was blushing furiously and I tried to hide it by doing something. But nothing came to my mind.

           “I saw what you did there.” Mom said to us playfully and it made me and Hyung Joong blush very badly. “Mom, have you finished making breakfast? I will help you. Let’s go.” I started to babble quickly and lead her out of the room and before walking out I winked at Hyung Joong who chuckled at me.

           I walked downstairs with her and I looked around. Nothing has changed. This was exactly how it was 2 years ago.’ I thought with a smile as I followed her into the kitchen. “Actually I have finished making the breakfast, since I wanted to have a talk with my daughter-in-law I wanted you to come down with me.” she said to me as she sat next to me near the dining table.

           I smiled at her as I sat next to her. She caressed my hair and kept on staring at me. “How are you my dear? I heard Yumi was very sick.” Mom said to me and I smiled at her. “She is getting better now. Thank you for keeping the secret from Hyung Joong even though it was for a long time.” I said to her as I turned around.

           She shook her head and took my hand. She squeezed my hand and I saw her eyes getting teary. “I know how hard it would have been for you. It was hard for me not to tell Hyung Joong about Yumi, but since you told him I’m very happy. Now you can live with us again, happily under one roof with my sweet grand-daughter.” She said to me with a weak smile.

           I hugged her to comfort her. “I missed you a lot mom. I know how hard it would be not to tell Hyung Joong. But still thank you for keeping it as a secret.” I whispered and she nodded her head.

           “What’s going on?” I heard Hyung Joong’s voice and I quickly pulled away from mom’s embrace and wiped my tears. “Yah, Somin did you cry? Mom you too. Aissh, when will these babies be grown up?” Hyung Joong asked us as he hugged us both.

           ‘Ding Dong’  “I’ll get it.” I said to Hyung Joong as I ran towards the main door to open it. “Oh Hyung Jun, Zoe. Yumi ah.” I cried out as I saw my daughter with Hyung Jun. She was alive and I was glad that she woke up.

           “Thankfully the doctor discharged her today. By the way, you’re shining brightly Somin ah, what happened?” Zoe asked me and it made me grin at her. “Take Yumi to kitchen. Mom is in there.” I said to Hyung Jun as I interlocked my arms with Zoe. “He already knew about it from Hyung Jun. Thanks to you both, we’re gonna be together again.” I said to her as we walked into the room with Zoe. Zoe and I chuckled as we both enter into the kitchen. 

           I walked towards Hyung Joong and Yumi and I smiled at them as I sit next to mom. “Shall we eat? I’m hungry.” Hyung Jun whined and I saw Yumi laughing at him. I smiled at seeing my daughter smiling so cutely.  Mom smacked his head. “Yah, you’re always hungry.” Mom scolded him and he looked at Hyung Joong.

           “Hyung Joong, save me from auntie oh?” he said to him playfully and Hyung Joong chuckled. He looked at Yumi and I saw them sharing a secret smile which made me curious. “I’m sorry since Yumi says no I don’t think I can save you this time Hyung Jun ah.” He said to him and Hyung Jun looked at Yumi. Yumi chuckled at him as she stood up from the stool she was kept. She ran around the house to get away from Hyung Jun.

           The whole family was filled with laughter. I missed this, but not anymore. I love Hyung Joong and I know he does too. I caught Hyung Joong staring at me and I smiled at him. I walked up to him. “I think we should tell Yumi about you.” I whispered to him and he nodded his head.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

           “I think we should tell Yumi about you.” She whispered to me and I nodded my head. Yumi ran towards my direction and I caught her. “Cha, i guess I caught you this time.” He said to her as he tickled her a little bit.

           Yumi laughed uncontrollably which made everyone laugh. “Now Yumi, didn’t you ask mommy who is your daddy right?” Somin asked her as she took Yumi from my arms. She nodded her head cutely and it made me smile.

           She looked at me and motioned me from her eyes to tell her. “Yumi ah, I’m your daddy. Did you miss me?” I asked her as I ruffled her hair. She looked at Somin in confusions and she smiled at her. “Didn’t you say Hyung Joong uncl- I mean Daddy looks a lot like you? It’s true Yumi ah.” She said to Yumi as she nuzzled her nose.

           She looked at Somin blank and out of the blue.... “Waa, Daddy I missed you so much.” Yumi exclaimed as she threw her little hands towards me. I chuckled to see her reaction. I took her from Somin and kept my hand on Somin’s shoulder. “Thank you.” I mouthed at Somin and she winked at me.

           “Oh what’s all this chaos about early in the mo-  Omo, Yumi ah?” Dad cried out and ran towards us. It made me smile and saw Yumi’s confused smile. “It’s your grandfather. Go to him.” I assured her and she went straight into dad’s arms with an adorable smile. I smiled and hugged Somin. I kept my chin on her shoulder as I hugged her from behind.

           “When did our princess came home huh?” Dad asked mom and she chuckled. “Just now. Right my princess?” Mom cooed her and Yumi hugged both of them. I shared a secret smile with Somin. I dragged her out of the kitchen and into the living room.

           I kissed her in a quick way but tenderly. “What was that for?” she asked me as I pulled away from her. “Thank you, for letting Yumi know that I’m her father.” I replied to her and Somin smiled at me. “She keeps on asking me every day about you. It’s not easy to ignore it. But thank you for coming to my life.” She said to me as she hugged me.

           Suddenly I heard something fell onto the floor with a shatter and it made both of us to look towards the main door. Everyone from the kitchen came into the living room which made Somin to gasp in fear.

           “Oh, Hyung Joong ah.” Fany said to me coolly and it made me glare at her. She walked towards us and it made Somin to hide behind me. “Mom, take Yumi to our room and keep her there.” I said to mom sternly and she walked towards the staircase with dad.

           “Guess the game is gonna start huh Somin ah?” Fany said to us sarcastically. “What do you want?” I asked her sternly and it made her chuckle at me. “I want only one thing. You. Somin ah, can I have him? like forever?” Fany asked Somin who was hiding behind me.

           She walked up to me and smiled at me but behind that smile I knew something is up. I had no other choice but to slap her. I grabbed onto Somin’s hand. “I’m sorry to say this but you’re no longer my Fiancée. From the day onwards you lied to me, I hated you. Get the out of this house.” I growled at her in anger.

           “Oh you’re so y when you’re angry. But don’t worry, since you asked me to get out this isn’t the end to this game. I will see you again Somin ah.” She said to us and it made me slap her. "I never thought you were this y." i said to her. I had enough of her sarcasm and enough of her lies. She glared at me.

           “Soon enough you will be slapping that behind you hiding like a coward.” Fany said to me before walking out of the house. I turned around to see Somin so pale. “Somin ah, are you alright love?” I asked her as I touched her face. She nodded my head as she walked a step towards me.

           She fainted right onto my hands thankfully. “Zoe, can you get an IV?” I asked her as I took her on to my hand in bridal style. She nodded her head as Hyung Jun followed her outside. I took her into our room where Yumi was sleeping.

           “What happened?” Mom asked me and it made me to look at her helplessly. “Fainted, she was scared of Fany.” I mumbled as I kept her next to Yumi. “Mom can you take Yumi to your room until we make the baby room?” I asked her and she nodded her head.

           I caressed her hair and tucked a hair behind her ears. ‘I won’t let anything happen to you or Yumi. It won’t happen. And i won't make you suffer or cry without me. I promise.’ I thought to myself as I let a tear fell onto her face. I wiped it and sat next to her till Zoe come.

 

(Tiffany’s POV)

           ‘I won’t let that live with him. Get ready for the consequences that you’re going to face’ I thought as I walked into the car. “So how did it go?” I heard him asking me. “What do you mean by how did it go? It was awful. Hyung Joong is into Somin. I want Hyung Joong.” I cried out and the guy reached to me.

           “And you will. Trust me for once Fany. You will get him. And I will get her.” He said to me as he held my chin next to his lips. I smirked at him as I pecked his lips. “A reward, you will get more if you do the job well.” I whispered to him and he chuckled.

           “Let’s see.” He said to me as he drove the car from the house. Thank you for helping me on this. But you won’t get anything and I can assure you.’ I thought as I stared at him with a glare. I don’t love anyone except Hyung Joong. And I will get him if it’s the last thing I do. 

______________________________________________________

Finally they are together

but what will happen next?

enjoy reading and patiently wait for the next chapter!

comment and subscribe

and upvote if you enjoyed C:

Thanks for lovely comments and support

also thank you for subscribing and to the 2 upvoters C: