Nothing's Wrong

BangLo Oneshots


 


 


 

JunHong ends up sleeping in YongGuk's bed...again. But what's his reason this time?


YongGuk attempted to roll over to the other side of his bed when he collided with another body. A little confused he slowly blinked his eyes open to see what or who was in his bed. When his eyes were finally open he could make out in the dim light a head of messed-up blue hair and pale limbs stretched across the bed and even his body. YongGuk sighed a little and shuffled back to the tiny part of the bed that JunHong wasn’t occupying. He didn’t mind JunHong sleeping in his bed, it was just that sometimes (well, all of the time) JunHong slept like a starfish – unmoving and with all his limbs stretched to their maximum. JunHong mumbled something in his sleep and suddenly flung his arm so that it was stretched across YongGuk’s face.

YongGuk wasn’t sure what to do. He didn’t want to wake JunHong but he couldn’t sleep in this position. He gently started to push JunHong’s arm off of his face and gently placed it on the bed. Before long though, JunHong’s entire body was stretched across YongGuk and he decided he had to wake him up.

YongGuk poked JunHong repeatedly in one of his ticklish spots he had memorized and let out a sigh of relief when he finally opened his eyes.

“Hyung? Is it time to get up already?” JunHong mumbled sleepily.

“No, you’re…on top of me…” YongGuk said quietly.

“What? Oh! I’m sorry hyung!”

JunHong quickly readjusted himself so that he and YongGuk had equal portions of the bed.

“You don’t mind me sleeping here, right hyung?” JunHong asked suddenly.

 YongGuk smiled and ruffled JunHong’s hair.

“Of course I don’t mind, JunHong. Did you have another nightmare tonight? Do you want to talk about it?”

JunHong shook his head.

“I didn’t have a nightmare.”

“Are you missing your family again?” YongGuk asked.

JunHong shook his head.

“What is it then?” YongGuk asked.

JunHong buried his face in his pillow and pulled the covers over his head. He said something but it was too muffled for YongGuk to hear it. YongGuk pulled the covers off JunHong’s head to hear him better but JunHong just pulled them right back up.

“Do you want me to tickle you?” YongGuk threatened.

JunHong immediately emerged from his makeshift lair and shook his head fervently.

“What’s wrong, then?” YongGuk asked again. “You always tell me when something’s bothering you. What’s different now?”

“Nothing’s wrong…” JunHong said, looking away and turning a bit red.

YongGuk frowned a little and looked at JunHong’s slightly pink cheeks.

“I just like sleeping with you…” JunHong admitted. “Sometimes…I don’t really have nightmares or miss my parents that much…I just…”

JunHong cleared his throat nervously and looked up at YongGuk from under his lashes.

“Is it ok if I just sleep here sometimes? Even if nothing’s wrong?” JunHong asked.

YongGuk observed JunHong biting his lip and nervously playing with the sheets and couldn’t help but smile at him. He was absolutely adorable and, even though he had weird sleeping habits, he actually liked sleeping with him. Maybe it was him being protective of his youngest band member or maybe it was something else…

“You can sleep here anytime you want, JunHong-ah, I’m fine with that.”

“Really?” JunHong let out a sigh of relief and flopped back in the bed. “Thank you, hyung.”

JunHong happily pulled the covers up to his chin and YongGuk settled back into bed and closed his eyes. Within minutes JunHong’s long leg stretched across his and YongGuk could hear his soft snores. He smiled to himself and started to drift off to sleep but not before he felt JunHong’s head fall onto his chest and he mumbled,

“Can I always sleep here, hyung?”

YongGuk smiled again to himself when he realized he had absolutely no problem with that.



 

pic cr: http://beautifuldecay.com/2012/03/13/joseph-gerhard-and-the-art-of-unmade-beds/