Banana Milk

Only One, Remember

Sandeul's POV:

Apparently, she doesnt talk much whenever she's around people . She thinks she's one of the "outsiders" -- but its funny . . . She doesnt seem to be an outsider . Apparently, alot of people know her . Like that kid on the table next to us . He told me that i was lucky sitting next to her -- i dont know the reason though . i was meaning to ask -- but he walked away . She also told me that when she was younger -- people used to use her . It was because her family was famous . Her mother & father were actually singers back in the day . They had wooyoung & sunmi on their mid 20's & got married a year after Sunmi was born . The only people who never used her & actually are friends with her were Minji, Yume, Yoseob & Kyuhyun . She's also planning on going on the same entertainment her parents were in .

Once she was done talking she smiled a bit . "I hope you dont use me as well ."

I was taken a back with what she said . "Of course i wont --"

"& also -- dont tell anyone else -- arasseo ?" she said cutting me off .

I nodded. "Umm -- Sunmi ~~ If you dont mind me asking -- but what are your parents names ?"

She looked at me weirdly . "Dont worry ~~ You'll meet them eventually . To be fairly honest -- Only Yoseob has met my parents ."

My eye's grew wide . While my heart started to ache a bit.

Oww ~~ Why is my heart like this ??

"So you & Yoseob -- You guys were together ?"

Her eyes grew wide . She repeatedly shook her head . "Ani ~" she stopped shaking her head & looked at me . "I never realy thought of him like that -- i think . I mean people SAY we should go out ."

My heart started to ache again . Damn it heart -- shut up -- I'm trying to listen to her story ~

"You think ?"

She pouted then started to tilt her head . She was staring behind me . I raised a brow & looked behind me . I saw a bush .

Why is she staring at a bush ?

"Is it me -- or am i forgeting something ?" Sunmi said . I looked back at her . She was still looking at the bush .

SunMi's POV:

Sandeul shugged his shoulders . He then dazed out for a while then stood up . He held out his hand . I looked up at him & gave him a weird look . 

He chuckled then said, "I'm taking you inside . . . Its still raining alittle . . . "

I nodded then took his hand & was about to move my ankle. "Jaggeuban" He said & looked at my ankle . I looked at my ankle then back at him . "Ohh it doesnt hurt anymore -- i think ?"

"Try standing up & see." he suggested .

I did what he suggested . Thank god it stopped hurting . But the bruse is still there . I looked at him then said, "I'm fine -- it doesnt hurt anymore ."

He smiled, causing me to smile . "Thats good ." he said. He pointed at his front door . "Go inside -- i'll be there in a minute ." I nodded then went in . When i went in his house -- everything looked so -- clean -- Its hard to explain . There wasnt any dust bunny's .

I guess his mom is a clean-a-holic .

I found the living room & saw his litte sister . She looked at me & beamed a smile at me . "Sunmi unnie ~" she said as she got off the couch & ran over to me . She hugged one of my legs . I giggled & bent down her height . I smiled then said, "You never told unnie your name ?"

Even though i already knew her name -- i wanted her to say it . "Seoyeon unnie ~" she said in a cute voice .

"Aww " i said, "Such a cute name for a cute girl"

She smiled then grabbed my hand & dragged me to the couch . She sat & i sat next to her . "What are you watching ?" i asked .

She looked at me then said, "Music Video's ~"

My eye's widened . "Music Video's ? Arent you to young ?" she looked at me then smiled . "Your never to young or to old to love music unnie ~"

I smiled . She's right .

Sandeul's POV:

Once she went in the house . I ran . . . . Damn it -- i forgot her bike ~

Once i reached the place where Sunmi crashed into -- the bike was gone . Crap ~ Where did the bike go ?

Then i saw a boy -- about 12 sitting on the bench & next to him was the same bike that Sunmi had . It never hurts to ask -- right ?

I walked over to the boy . "Umm -- Excuse me ?" he looked at me . "Ne ?"

I pointed at the bike . "Is that your bike ?"

He looked at bike then back at me . He then looked like he was studing me . "Wae ?"

"Uhh i was just wondering because my friend left her bike at that bush." i said as i pointed at the bush . His eyes followed . He then looked at me . "What if i said yes -- what do i get ?"

Are you kidding me ?

"Uhh the warm feeling you get when you do something good."

He folded his arms & looked away "Hmph ~ i dont want that ~" 

Eotokke ~

"Umm ~~ What DO you want ?" i asked him

"Banana Milk ." he answered almost instantly .

Are you kidding me ? Banana milk is expensive now adays ~ & i didnt bring my wallet !

"Umm ~~ Is there something ELSE you want besides banana milk ?" Please say yes . Please say yes . PLEASE SAY YES ~

"Nope -- buy me banana milk or no bike for you."

Ahhhh ~~ Really ~~

"Jungmin ~" I looked up to see a guy -- probably the same age i am -- walking towards us . 

"Hyung ~" the little boy said .

Hyung ? He must be his older brother .

Once he reached us -- his eye's widened . I raised a brow & looked behind me. Who is this kid looking at ?

"Junghwan ?" i heard my name & looked at the guy in front of me . . . .

"D-D-Do i know you ?" i studdered . He nodded then said, "Well maybe not -- because your still new at our school still . You came yesterday right ?"

I nodded. School ~~ He must be in my class -- His skipping too ?

"Uhh yeah ~~" i said, scratching the back of my head trying to remember his name . . . . But failed . "Not to be rude or anything -- but -- whats your name ?"

"DongHo . Shin Dongho . The guy that sits on the table next to yours ?"

----------------------

Chapter done ~ Since i'm done with my 4th fanfic -- i'll be here more often now ~ xD

Yay ~ xD & in honesty ~~ i was craving for banana milk ever since yesterday . xD Thats why this chapter keeps talking about banana milk ~~ eheheheh ~~ Banana Milk tastes good ~ no wonder why Taemin likes those things ~~ ehehehe ~~

*Comment & Subscribe ~